aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And having to sleep under a christmas tree. How humiliating she's asked to leave he has a house full of friends staying overnight. She considers herself his girlfriend but he doesn't reciprocate. She DIDNT leave no self pride! Respect so she crawls under the tree. If that isn't a hint I don't know what else.

She debases herself like that, don't cha know?

She had no self pride at thA poi t. I mean, really. That is humiliating herself of sho.

BBM Well, I'll be! Jodi Jodi Jodi, what a sly fox you are!!! Sure would like to see JM prosecute this one!!!!!

Maybe samuels and ALV will be available to assist with the defense!

Wouldn't that be beyond fabulous if JM got this case? :floorlaugh:

I would be dancing in the streets and addicted once again!

When will we find out? In the meantime, I will wait patiently. :fence:

People who signed this petition to date- 13,013

People who signed the "Arias Advocate" petition to retain better council for her to date- 167

Speaks volumes does it not?

PS- If someone already posted anything like this sorry, still trying to play "catch up" with this thread!

even donavan is saying today that aria advocate isn't a rel jodi site and no one should be donating to it http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...er-visit-psych-ward-jail-no-visitation-hours/

are ppl really dumb enuff to just give money on any old website?

Lol yall Drinking champagne and feeling no pain
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:scared::scared::scared::scared:
:fence::fence::fence::fence::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Uh-oh. Somebody get those car keys!

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

Ah news flash JA, the crime scene and your lies are what got ya, not Nancy.

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

tumblr_lrsxyamGd31qd9vcjo1_250.gif

And having to sleep under a christmas tree. How humiliating she's asked to leave he has a house full of friends staying overnight. She considers herself his girlfriend but he doesn't reciprocate. She DIDNT leave no self pride! Respect so she crawls under the tree. If that isn't a hint I don't know what else.

And where someone like Alyce LaViolette considers that abusive to her to know she wants to be with him so he uses her. He never used her, that is classic stalker behavior, he said it's over so she moved 1280 miles closer to him? Hello? Restraining order?

Jodi, it's over. (20 min later) she is found behind the Christmas Tree.

Hello, my name is Travis and you are? Oh I am Jodi! (20 min later) she is mormon Jodi

Going for a mistrial.

I wonder how she is getting her messages to her twitter secretary if she's strapped down with no visitors?

No. Now is the time to build resistance, as it will continue for along time yet to come.

Right....you guys don't imbue these tweets with a power they don't have. She has no power to affect the outcome of this trial or even any appeal. Tweet away Jodi! Whatever makes the time pass!

Going for a mistrial.

i guess she is out of lockdown and no longer medicated - lol hln - and will be in court bright and bushytailed on wed. - seems to me if you are well enuff to tweet, you are well enuff to finish your murder trial - imo

And where someone like Alyce LaViolette considers that abusive to her to know she wants to be with him so he uses her. He never used her, that is classic stalker behavior, he said it's over so she moved 1280 miles closer to him? Hello? Restraining order?

Jodi, it's over. (20 min later) she is found behind the Christmas Tree.

Hello, my name is Travis and you are? Oh I am Jodi! (20 min later) she is mormon Jodi

I've spent entirely too much time with this. I just had a flash of Malibu Barbie side by side with Mormon Jodi in the toy aisle. Imagine the possibilities for accessories.

I wonder is she off suicide watch? How can she relay her "tweet worthy" thoughts to Donovan when she can have no visitors?

Remember, anyone can create a fake twitter. Perhaps one of the nimwits at the FORBIDDEN site.

THAT being said, Jodi could have prewritten statements in the event that she was convicted and her twit was pulled. I still think it's a hack, but just sayin...

I wonder is she off suicide watch? How can she relay her "tweet worthy" thoughts to Donovan when she can have no visitors?

Someone said up thread that she could still make phone calls, but I consider these tweets a form of suicide by proxy. Sheriff Joe has more rights now that she's been convicted, I say he revokes her phone privileges!

You all need to watch the clip of her with that reporter talking about her mitigating factors where she says she doesn't have any. she mentions that Elizabeth Johnson's attorney said the same thing so seems to think it is a standard thing to say when you have a maniac for a client. And if you noticed she and Maria both smiled and shot a look at the jury as if to say "see guys, JA is a great girl with a great sense of humor."

Not to mention that Elizabeth Johnson dragged out her trial for years on competency issues, taking a few trips to the psych ward if I'm not mistaken. She also fired a number of lawyers. I often wonder if these girls don't teach each other how to drag out trials and work the system so that they don't have to do any time in an actual prison. I believe Elizabeth Johnson, by the time she went to trial, ended up with a sentence that was close to the time already served in jail and most likely is doing the rest of her time at the jail.

I often wondered if they knew each other from that jail. Seems like maybe they did.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member