aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the "previously unseen" parts of the interview (boy that Troy is sure trying to milk this for all its worth, ain't he?) - <snipped for space> [/B]

Any of the TH's would have been foaming at the mouth for that interview. He was just smart enough to nail it. And guess what, everyone watched it. Hell, I'd have done the interview most likely.

Just being honest here. He is not regretting it one bit, I can assure you. It was the first I have seen of a just charged M1 in an the most talked about trial this decade. Can't blame 'em. His network is most likely elated. All about ratings. And the intervies are still prominently displayed on their website.

Sheriff Joe grants interviews all the time, more that other jails allow. Thinks they should be given the chance to put the noose around their neck. This will do nothing but harm her case. If can get any worse.

Yeah, he says than now. I would not put it past the National Enquirer to publish the alleged TA's letters that JA's mom says she has after the penalty phase of the trial is over. Time will tell.

Actually, I would not have a problem with that!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Obviously,we are desperate for entertainment as are you. :floorlaugh:

Lol yall Drinking champagne and feeling no pain
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:scared::scared::scared::scared:
:fence::fence::fence::fence::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Can anyone tell me what kind of camera took the pics of the murder? Make, model etc... And it was Travis' camera right?

I've noticed how jacked her teeth look now as opposed to before murdering Travis. My guess is that she had veneers before which either aren't allowed in jail or weren't able to be maintained. Somehow I don't see sheriff Joe paying for JA to have a nice smile. It sure makes a big difference in her appearance. Or maybe that was part of the defense strategy to make her less attractive as to not appear to be a bombshell seductress.
just showed my husband these pictures and he said "she looks like a troll"! LOL

An attempt at blackmail certainyl vvouldn't have be too difficult for CFJA to attempt. She's almost an expert at it.

Btvv Becky, do you knovv vvhat day trial starts next vveek?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm . . . let me think. The day after Tuesday and the day before Thursday? Is this some sort of Einsteiny IQ test?? :floorlaugh:

Is there some kind of bridge you can wear that goes over the top of your teeth but isn't fixed? Like a cosmetic bridge or something? Either that or they've actually moved .. you can photoshop anything, but being able to do it so it looks realistic takes a lot of training / or costs a lot of money .. JA had neither.

When she was arrested, she told Flores she needed to Photoshop those important "wedding pictures", didn't she?

Wow! Thanks for posting that. I didn't get to see DrD last night. This letter explains what's happening right now with the Victim Impact Statements, to me. She is ALL about what people think about her. She absolutely hates that people have seen through her bs and see that Travis was a good person with a loving heart. Having to listen to the VIS is going to make her absolutely furious.
Still, to this day, she's busily trying to convince us that she was a saint and Travis was not. She's disgusting.

Good Heavens! That woman is totally off the wall! :rockon:

I've noticed how jacked her teeth look now as opposed to before murdering Travis. My guess is that she had veneers before which either aren't allowed in jail or weren't able to be maintained. Somehow I don't see sheriff Joe paying for JA to have a nice smile. It sure makes a big difference in her appearance. Or maybe that was part of the defense strategy to make her less attractive as to not appear to be a bombshell seductress.
just showed my husband these pictures and he said "she looks like troll"! LOL

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

OMG Did the reporter really say he thought she was sincere?? Then he is( as nicely as I can say it)....not bright

I'm sure she played him hard, played to his vanity!

How anyone covering this trial could think he'd be the ONE person she'd be truthful with is naïve at best, and, yeah, what you said, at worst!

Wow! Thanks for posting that. I didn't get to see DrD last night. This letter explains what's happening right now with the Victim Impact Statements, to me. She is ALL about what people think about her. She absolutely hates that people have seen through her bs and see that Travis was a good person with a loving heart. Having to listen to the VIS is going to make her absolutely furious.
Still, to this day, she's busily trying to convince us that she was a saint and Travis was not. She's disgusting.

Just like during the interrogation by Det. Flores, CKJA was so worried about her "reputation" and Det. Flores said "I'd be more worried about the rest of your life!"

She hates that people see her for who she really is . . . the façade is gone, she can't fake it with that soft, sweet, innocent, seductive little voice anymore - she is toast!

And you are absolutely right, she is disgusting!!! :banghead::jail:

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

I wonder is she off suicide watch? How can she relay her "tweet worthy" thoughts to Donovan when she can have no visitors?

Going for a mistrial.

Omg she is never going to stop is she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members