aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like CH had TA's power of attorney. I have an executor of my will and that person most certainly does not know my passwords..to my email, Amazon, Google, forums. CH got TA's passwords from TA's Webmaster and as far as I know, the Webmaster was not the executor of TA's will. If CH was empowered to know everything about Travis' accounts, why did he need to contact the Webmaster?

I thought I had been keeping up with the threads but apparently I have not. where and when did the discussion start as far as a webmaster being involved. I have not heard anything about a webmaster.

Has this information been verified prior to me reading that? Or is this a rumor which is going rampant on this thread? Thank you

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Lil jug of KY, pop rocks, tootsie rolls, dream house......

Lol. But it should be a special dream house where when you open the package, it disappears...poof! No dream house for Jodi! And it turns into The Big House. :D

I might be alone in my opinion here. I don't think JA expected Sheriff Joe to call her bluff and throw her in the psych ward. In her mind, she is always one step ahead of everyone and thought by saying she wanted the DP, she was only speaking to the jury.

I hope they kept her in the padded cell until Wed.

I fully expect her to come to court Wednesday (If she is deemed "Stable" enough), looking disheveled and pathetic. That is her logic in making the Jury think she really is NUTS. However, that jury isn't supposed to know she has been in the Cray Cray Wing of Maricopa County Hotel and Prison are they? So they just may think she was too lazy to bath! LOL!

We have to remember, CMJA only has one thing left in her life to control and that is herself and she is going to work it until they lock her up on Death Row. It is up to the MEDIA to stop granting this chick any interviews & giving her any direct airtime. The media need to have some respect for the true victim here and that is Travis. Troy Hayden sold out for ratings, he could have and should have said NO. He totally sold out so he could get ratings and up his career and had NO consideration for the loss the Alexander Family has suffered. I guess I am just sick of people just doing whatever they want regardless of who they hurt and for their own selfish gain. That is one of the things that is wrong with our society.

I think this is a different case??? Or I'm wrong ;)
Right. It wasn't Josh Powell. The guy I'm thinking about (that sounds exactly like JA) killed his wife in his house when she dropped off their kids. Their little boy drew a picture of his dad carrying a black bag. He told the grandmother his mom was in the bag. He was eventually found guilty and took the police to the site where he'd buried her - in a black bag.
The way he speaks in his interviews sounded just like JA in hers. So creepy.

I believe you are thinking of Bobby Lee Cutts Jr who murdered Jessie Davis in Ohio a few years ago.

in my house, it was my dad's belt. and i haven't killed anyone YET!!

FTLOG.. that whole part of the testimony with a spoon in purse and any type of corporal punishment ....deaf ears!

Did they not realize that most of the people on the jury were over the age of 55... and most of us if not all of us had that when we were growing up!

Pffft

What does Donovan think that we're part of Jodie's fan club please pleeze:floorlaugh:

Well, she does have over 50k followers. If no one followed her dumb azz, she'd fade away into non-existence.

It is truly funny how she thinks by tweeting stupid remarks, it will somehow change the facts and evidence. Einstein she ain't!

I've spent entirely too much time with this. I just had a flash of Malibu Barbie side by side with Mormon Jodi in the toy aisle. Imagine the possibilities for accessories.

<shudder> :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

Oh Jodi, stop talking like Casey Anthony. Mishconstrooed....

FTLOG.. that whole part of the testimony with a spoon in purse and any type of corporal punishment ....deaf ears!

Did they not realize that most of the people on the jury were over the age of 55... and most of us if not all of us had that when we were growing up!

Pffft

I know, right! I had a friend whose mom threw her shoes at her kids, hell us too, if we were acting up and we were out of reach. We all grew up just fine.

That wooden spoon bit was hilarious! The killer sitting there with her "me so sad" face. I actually laughed out loud.

GHB is used recreationally in addition to it's more notorious uses.

What is this about GHB and new tweet account? Anyone know what twitter name she's supposedly using? I'd like to check it out. tia

I thought I had been keeping up with the threads but apparently I have not. where and when did the discussion start as far as a webmaster being involved. I have not heard anything about a webmaster.

Has this information been verified prior to me reading that? Or is this a rumor which is going rampant on this thread? Thank you

Chris Hughes himself revealed it during his long (and well worth the listen interview on Tricia's True Crime radio show.

If photos could speak:
screen-shot-2013-05-08-at-5-04-21-pm.png

I love this pic.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic as well! I have watched those two sisters band together everyday of this trial. I was waiting to see them look at each other and maybe hug but I never saw them touch or make eye contact after the verdict. Did I just miss it?

I believe you are thinking of Bobby Lee Cutts Jr who murdered Jessie Davis in Ohio a few years ago.
Sorry, that wasn't it. I'll keep trying to figure it out :) I was curious if anyone else was reminded of the similarity. Thanks all!!

hope someone can help me with this.
Her interview voice reminds me of the man who killed his ex-wife and his little boy told the grandmother he saw his dad carry his mom out in a black bag. It's that sicky, sweet, poor me voice. Anybody know who I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember his name.

Bobby Cutts, Jr.'s 2 1/2 year old son said Mommy's in the rug and Daddy's mad.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23183540/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/mommys-rug-leads-murder-verdicts/

Right. It wasn't Josh Powell. The guy I'm thinking about (that sounds exactly like JA) killed his wife in his house when she dropped off their kids. Their little boy drew a picture of his dad carrying a black bag. He told the grandmother his mom was in the bag. He was eventually found guilty and took the police to the site where he'd buried her - in a black bag.
The way he speaks in his interviews sounded just like JA in hers. So creepy.

Yup, that was the episode I saw...it was on a few weeks ago.

I mentioned last week when she grinned at Nurmi's "I don't like Jodi nine days out if ten" line that she had begun to look downright feral to me.

Haha, this made me think of years ago when we caught my late mother (RIP, Mom) watching my brother's "Chucky" VCR films [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chucky_%28Child%27s_Play%29"]Chucky (Child's Play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] and yelling at the screen. "Get that little b...., kill him." We were shocked at our straight laced mom, to say the least.

When you all talk about the murderess morphing, Chucky comes to mind. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member