aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, experts - What happens exactly in the next stage of this trial? For instance, will the jurors be allowed to know that JA had that 9 mm pistol hidden under the hood of the car that was rented along with 2 knives in said rental car when she "fled" ? That would be powerful IMO to allow the jurors to decide whether or not she was fixin' to go slice and dice someone else.

ITA! One of TA's male friends claimed in an interview that JA sent messages to a girl from TA's phone pretending to be TA. He was on NG but I can't remember his name.:banghead:

I believe the inmate said that in court herself. Something along the lines of "I'm cuddling Jodi atm."

And she will have to leave within the hour because of a migraine!

Well if she has on green ...she is definitely planning an illness. Funny thing ...we will wait till ...yep we will wait till justice is served. She can't outlast us. We are much more determined than she or yellow journalism will ever be. Because we represent Truth and Justice. She is just invisible to me ..her crime is not.

As far as Nurmi not presenting something that she says exists....the Nurmi brought out carp that he lied about in closing. He lied to witnesses. And you actually want him to lie some more. He already needs therapy to learn about the truth...

If the Nurmi believed in truth ..he would never had lied or misrepresented facts. Nurmi would do anything to present more slime. No doubt in my mind that he loves slime as much as ja.

Jodi lied straight faced to everyone. It took Travis 1.5 years to figure out she was a liar.

I bet Daryl believed her. imo.

It's amazing how naive some men can be isn't it? :floorlaugh:

P.S. Just teasing, guys :giggle:

Originally Posted by Phoebeb
Agree with all of the above.
IMO, in the interview, JA did NOT want her comment about wanting the DP rather than "natural life" to be construed as a suicide threat. She is PISSED beyond pissed now I bet

I don't think she did either. If an inmate wants to be on suicide watch it's as simple as telling a guard you're having thoughts of suicide. No reason to orchestrate a TV interview with cryptic comments about the ultimate freedom.

rbm bbm

Agreed Phoebeb & Schuby!

And one more thang: I'll bet a buck that as soon as Sheriff Arpaio heard about that, he made the decision to put her on suicide watch asap.

No way was he gonna have one of his inmates try to or to commit suicide in one of his jails. No way.

So he ordered her to be put the only place where she could be watched 24/7; he ordered her new togs, and Whoop! There it is: The new Jodi. He's the only one who calls the shots in his jailhouse. :jail:

:offtobed: Nighty-night, sleuthers. Don't let the snap-ons bite.

Wench is really wacked...she talks like people really believe her lies about Travis!!!
Jeez !

I'm also disgusted that she threw Catholic Priests in there .. playing on negative stereotypes as usual .. Is there really still room under the Jodi bus?

Really, she's as inappropriate as they come, she can't even get the very obvious "politically correct" correct. And she has no insight whatsoever, is totally clueless to what is really going on, and to how she's coming across and to how others see her. She's just wrong all over the map. She's really a total nut job, imo.

It's amazing how naive some men can be isn't it? :floorlaugh:

P.S. Just teasing, guys :giggle:

Well, I have to admit that once I saw that the implants looked like a couple of subcutaneous box turtles, I didn't question the cost of the surgery very much.

Oh my brain is seriously scrambled. I forget how 7 jurors voted for both premeditated and felony. Does this mean these 7 jurors don't believe that JA brought her grandfather's gun along with her? Does this mean they believe that Travis did own a gun? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member