Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this scenario is the defense will argue it is understandable that she was depressed and wanting death after being found guilty of 1st degree. Just a thought and not my person view or feelings!

Then JM should be allowed to bring in her earlier police interview where she said she would beg for the death penalty if she had killed TA before she had even been arrested or charged. To bad things cannot be that simple.

I don't think she believes her lies. She just thinks she's smarter than everyone else and can tap dance her way out of an situation. She just thinks she's that good.

I agree, and believe her demeanor is a big part of her manipulation technique so when she does lie, she also distracts with her body language.

If JA has to lie or 'tap dance' later on, I believe she will do it in a way, meant to make that person question their own memory. JA will be so adamant that she did not change her story, so that person must be mistaken.

Morning all! Let's see what the evil monster has in store for today...

Good morning all,
Looking forward to the ME's testimony today. Will be interesting to see how many times the dt will object and ask to approach. Imo Just the picture jm painted of ta looking in the mirror is chilling. Moo

droid

I agree, and believe her demeanor is a big part of her manipulation technique so when she does lie, she also distracts with her body language.

If JA has to lie or 'tap dance' later on, I believe she will do it in a way, meant to make that person question their own memory. JA will be so adamant that she did not change her story, so that person must be mistaken.

See how calm she was in the interrogations/interviews...and then how she kept getting stuck on cross with Juan...b/c he didn't let her elaborate/go off on tangents. Yes or no, Ms. Arias!! See her technique involves rambling on and on so people get distracted from the actual point, and Juan didn't let her do that, therefore she was getting stuck and it was getting to her, hence the snap-backs and frustration. With Det. Flores, she felt like she was in control b/c she was allowed to talk and talk, and she thought that would make the whole murder matter POOF! disappear. In the interviews, same, she was given the opportunity to answer any way she wanted.

I agree. I have put literally thousands of people to sleep (and, of course, woke them up at the end of the case). The death penalty is essentially a general anesthetic induction. I personally don't believe it is cruel, and it's a whole lot more humane than what these criminals did to their victims. We are all gonna die some day. Those condemned to judicial execution just happen to know which day is their last. AND they get to say goodbye to any family they have. AND they get a "favorite" last meal. AND comfort from the clergy before they go off to sleep. AND AZ allows them TWO sedatives at intervals before the big sleep. Much more humane than the cruel and heinous way they murdered their victims, IMO.

I think Jodi aught to die Just like Travis every stab, every slice, every blow she deserves it, but that's just me.

I must be dense, cause it wasn't till I re-read the inmate's grammar and logical disaster of a plea offer that I understood why she hates Travis' family so much. She clearly believed that his family would be so scared of her threats to trash Travis that they would ask the State to avoid a trial and just give the murderer what she wanted.

But they didn't, and you can hear the inmate's fury about their refusal in that plea bargain shecwrote herself. Her hatred of them has had close to 3 years to fester, and I'm sure increased exponentially after she was found guilty, bringing on the DP.

HOw long does it take to repent?

Me too.

As I said in my last post I don't think it is up to us to decide when is too late.

Slightly O/T I love the fact people can express opinions and debate here and still respect each other. That is what makes WS rock!!

Gumorning!!!! :seeya:

I'm so excited for today! But I think it's going to be a sad, sad day. :(

Really looking forward to this being over and the Alexanders being able to begin to move on as best they can. My prayers go out to them today.

Reading news articles right now and I just read this:

Not that I MIND in the least, but I wonder why they didn't argue "heat of passion" from the beginning.

Because that would have involved Jodi Arias actually taking responsibility for having "lost control." She s never going to accept or acknowledge even the slightest responsibility for this event. She will not allow others to speak of her as anything less than perfect. It may not make sense to us, but she is a narcissist (among her many other PD's, in my opinion), and demanding that people accept an image she wishes to project in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary is entirely consistent with that disorder.

This defense was Ms. Arias' idea from beginning to end. It has her projecting, lying, minimizing narcissism stamped all over it. :cow:

As I said in my last post I don't think it is up to us to decide when is too late.

Slightly O/T I love the fact people can express opinions and debate here and still respect each other. That is what makes WS rock!!

This is the best website in the history of the internet! :rockon:

Jodi is without a soul. Repenting would be just an act for her. Giving in is not really repenting because given the chance she would do it again. She has no real ability to know how to repent. jmo

In the end I am ok with life without parole but Death is preferred. That being said I do believe it will be as it should be.

Her sitting in the jail contemplating her final destination is ok with me as well.

If she repents so be it...will I ever believe her.....No! Her heart will be known by the creator and/or the devil and I will not think again about JA.

Jodi should have to stand up and face the family while they give their statements. No scribbling, no turning away.

The only way CMja would actually face them is if she were strapped to a medic board and had her head restrained and her eyelids forced open. Not gonna happen, to all our dismay

I must be dense, cause it wasn't till I re-read the inmate's grammar and logical disaster of a plea offer that I understood why she hates Travis' family so much. She clearly believed that his family would be so scared of her threats to trash Travis that they would ask the State to avoid a trial and just give the murderer what she wanted.

But they didn't, and you can hear the inmate's fury about their refusal in that plea bargain shecwrote herself. Her hatred of them has had close to 3 years to fester, and I'm sure increased exponentially after she was found guilty, bringing on the DP.

That hatred is so sad and scary to me. Not only did she kill Travis, then kill him again during the trial, but she's is doing her best to slaughter them too through all of this.

She won't be able to stop herself from looking at them. She ENJOYS their pain. I'm hoping she loses control for a moment and smirks at their tears, making it that much easier for the jury to give her the DP.

I'm wondering if she is going to stare down the jurors today for giving her murder 1..She must be very angry at them and hopefully she will show it. :drumroll:

Those cons don't work after all or people in a group, say like 12 in a group...refreshing each others' memories. It only works when she gets a victim alone, preys on their own co-dependency or weaknesses. Jodi is losing her power except those who continue to con themselves. But even they know, for they are now making up lies and excuses on behalf of Arias. These people are Jodi's supply sources, she will drop them in a heartbeat, when finished with them. Even blame them, for not doing enough for her.

The only way CMja would actually face them is if she were strapped to a medic board and had her head restrained and her eyelids forced open. Not gonna happen, to all our dismay

That is something I'd like to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member