Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 10 DIDNT do a good job with that video interview. Alot of it repeated itself and very disorganised?

Interview 1: When she was arrested, she claimed even though the evidence was compelling, she denied killing Travis.
Interview 2: Now that she's convicted with a verdict of 12 unanimous premeditated murder, she claims even though the evidence is compelling, she denies it was premeditated.

In her twisted mind, it's the same difference.

So my 23 yr old son says Mom, you're against the DP and now you claim she deserves it. Is she less of a human because of her crime, has she no rights to be treated humanely?!

Ahhh, dear son...I listed all her past and present evil deeds (you can't explain evil, gotta list it, feel it)

He was satisfied when I said I want the DP only for the humane treatment she will benefit from:

• She gets to live rent free
    She gets room service 3 X per day
    She gets free clothing
    She gets 3 free showers a week
    She gets a shiny toilet and sink instead of a litter box
    She gets to live with her best friend, her self
    She gets to visit with the friends in her head anytime she wants
    She gets to live with her evil deeds
    She's allowed to breathe

Son, I'm against death. Period. That said, I'm totally for DP so that even though she may never be executed, she will have to exist the isolation of the residence she chose for herself, the day she chose death for Travis.

I know Juan was prevented by the judge to speak about her complete and total lack of remorse previously.

Can he now? I certainly hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if now that she is convicted he can show the interrogation video of her lying to Flores saying she would beg for the death penalty??

That would be.. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

You know that twitter guy tweeting bomb threats to the court? Looks like they located him...

https://twitter.com/Stacey12News/status/332553324857536513

12 News - Stacey
‏@Stacey12News
#Breaking We r on scene, MCSO located suspect who allegedly tweeted bomb threat at #JodiArias courtrm. 2 detained. http://twitpic.com/cpff54

(brought this over from last thread)
Originally Posted by Shelby1
Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.
https://twitter.com/GrimlinSkeleton

Poor JA - not!! The article also said Donovan was going to make the twitter account active again - that they just took it down for a few days. Can they reactivate it??

Maybe they could administer a Gravol (s), she might choke herself on purpose with the other kind.:floorlaugh:

Man, I am praying someone busts her @ss on this whole DP BS!!! All the talking heads says *IF* she really wants to die, then all she has to do is tell her defense team NOT to testify on her behalf at phase 2 of trial.

IF her defense goes forward to argue against DP then it's PROOF she's completely a lying . Not that we didn't know that already.

I'm kind of surprised she wants the death penalty. Wouldn't those needles hurt too much?

You know that twitter guy tweeting bomb threats to the court? Looks like they located him...

12 News - Stacey
‏@Stacey12News
#Breaking We r on scene, MCSO located suspect who allegedly tweeted bomb threat at #JodiArias courtrm. 2 detained. http://twitpic.com/cpff54

Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.

Oh wow. That's great. Thanks for the heads up.

If I were Tri-Color, I'd say I would have hung the jury and play with the felon... you know the Felon wanted her gone. But I'm just mean that way.

What? What purpose would that have served? She didn't mind the trial at all, and would have loved for it to go on another 4 months...

It would have been mean for sure, but not to JA...to Travis' memory and family, to put them through another trial with the potential of the next jury letting her walk free.

IIRC Susan Smith asked for DP, but was given LWOP. Subsequent juror statements were DP was too easy for her.

I think the same about Jodi. The incarceration would be bad, but at least there would be an end in site. Maybe 20 years down the road, but ultimate anyway.

I am 100% against judicially mandated DP. When my loved one was murdered, it only took 4 years before the execution. The perpetrator, her husband, waived all appeals and any requests for stays. One of his reasons was because he wanted to 'pay' for the crime and death row conditions were too physically and mentally deplorable. Frankly, I wanted him to live long in the little tiny cage just like the euphemistic one he kept the victim in.

The execution did not cause a decrease in crime or any sort of closure in that dark hole left by the death of my loved one. Silly as it sounds, the execution created a loss in many other innocents. Those who, in spite of his crimes, loved this man at one time or another. I knew him, did not like him and don't miss him, either, but some other innocents did.

I'm 100% against judicially mandated DP in any case.

you guys, I am not a shrink, and i loooooooooooooooove u Dr. Drewskibop...but, I don't think jodi is a borderline anything...she is a full blown psychopath, who knows exactly what she is doing and gets all kinds of dark unknown pleasures from things we can't even phathom.

i knew a boderline...she was completely out of control and on 75 thousand meds...she was harmless really to everyone but herself... she had absolutley no egomania, no narcissism...she had the most beautiful legs and tush you have ever seen...but wore shapewear because she thought she was hideous...she was tall and gorgeous ,she was also hysterically funny...never took advantage of anyone....never would really hurt or con anyone...jesus...she could hardly get it together to grocery shop.

but then she would flip out and act super crazy mean...and unreasonable..

no no...jodi knew exactly what she wanted from day one and rode it like a tiger...

ORGANIZED

grifter...drifter...killler.

Yes, bricka, she wanted a (calculated) photo she took during her outing with her sister while grandad's house went unattended. She was not in the habit of taking sojourns with her sister and they were only gone for an hour and some minutes. Not long enough to waste her whole day but enough time so as not to appear too coincidental. Since she is the one who lives with the grandparents, it would have been the work of a moment to take one item from each room in the house before she left.

Yep, a transparent attempt at an alibi. Just replace Burns with her sister.

She was the last one there before the "burglary". She admitted that on the stand. That "burglary" would have taken just a few minutes to stage and then she calls her sister to set up the alibi. No picture would have saved her.

Dear Ashley Whoever You Are on HLN,
You were just yammering about how helpful it will be to CKJA during the penalty phase that the older men on the jurymight have daughters and they will see her as a daughter.

Well, Ashley, I have a daughter.
I have a daughter who went out on a date a few weeks ago with a guy who had been asking her out for weeks.
As soon as my daughter got home from the date, her cell phone rang.
The caller identified herself as the guy's girlfriend, and said that my daughter needed to butt out so they could work on their relationship. She also described the date my daughter had been on accurately enough that it was obvious that they had been stalked on the date. She the called my daughter - who hadn't even let the guy kiss her - a *advertiser censored*.

If my husband was on the jury, he wouldn't be seeing CKJA as a daughter. He'd see her as the type of jealous stalker who harrassed his daughter.

The "older guys" on the jury certainly didn't see CFJA as a daughter during the guilt phase! Wonder what makes Ashley think they will now? :doh:

My list of "dumba$$es" grows by the hour.

I spent most of the morning away from the house but will tune in to the aggravation proceeding when it starts. It was interesting to talk to folks who were aware of the trial but probably didn't follow as closely as I did. Most folks think that Jodi is :crazy: and all were glad that she was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and will never have a life out of prison ever again.

I'm sure that Jodi's antics aren't finished yet, and G-d only knows what kind of Bull@#$% we'll see from her during the next phase of the trial. In the words of Margot Channing (Bette Davis) in All About Eve, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Is donovan the strange woman who claims to "know" JA very well? The short one with the butch hair cut? She has had a makeover recently did you all notice that? (it didn't work)
I think the make over is the person that sits next to her...AC....LOL

12 News - Stacey
‏@Stacey12News

His parents are gonna be so proud!
Kid needs a psy eval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics