Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she be executed today?

Old west justice. Love it. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly depending on your view of the American justice system) not! She will have years of appeals and drama and sucking more of the tax payers money before she walks the plank.

Ditto!!! And i think it was also SUPER AWESOME that Tri-Color, CEO & Poquito were there as well!!! JA probably didn't notice bc she was too busy thinking she'd get off easy, but to me that spoke volumes that there were 3 more people who wanted to see her pay whether they were booted off or not!!

If I were Tri-Color, I'd say I would have hung the jury and play with the felon... you know the Felon wanted her gone. But I'm just mean that way.

Just want to share this... grim started his twitter oct '09, an indication as to his age- on 8/10/09 he said- what are you gonna be for halloween? i might be a cow are a bank robber well a real one.

I think Nurmi will still sit far away from FMJ

That kid's in trouble. :facepalm:

She is too vain to want death.. The thing that scares her most is being silenced. She does not want death. She wants to be infamous.

Agree! Jodi loves Jodi too much to hurt Jodi - especially since everything is everyone else's fault.

I'm sure she figures she can use her time continuing her artwork for her family to sell on the internet for her.

Just reposting this interview regarding juror 8 and tweet regarding juror 5. I wonder if Poquito feels the same way?

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2366976303001

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 19h
#jodiarias juror 5 husband told me his wife would have voted for 1st degree with the rest of the jury.

Old west justice. Love it. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly depending on your view of the American justice system) not! She will have years of appeals and drama and sucking more of the tax payers money before she walks the plank.

Maybe someone will send her a bouquet of ambrosia!

[video=youtube;TYA9CDHRE_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYA9CDHRE_Y[/video]

We need a violin. JC discusses how JA's mother said (paraphrasing) JA could help the other prisoners.

From what we have heard about JA around people she doesn't want to use, she is pretty much antisocial I thought.

Help others, no thanks JA!

BBM: Here you go ....

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

If I were Tri-Color, I'd say I would have hung the jury and play with the felon... you know the Felon wanted her gone. But I'm just mean that way.

Me too! Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, bricka, she wanted a (calculated) photo she took during her outing with her sister while grandad's house went unattended. She was not in the habit of taking sojourns with her sister and they were only gone for an hour and some minutes. Not long enough to waste her whole day but enough time so as not to appear too coincidental. Since she is the one who lives with the grandparents, it would have been the work of a moment to take one item from each room in the house before she left.

Since I am an Arizonan, got a few questions for you folks now that you've seen the Arizona Justice system in action:

1. What is your impression about the "Non-sequestration" of Arizona juries? Do you think it is "Good" or "Bad"?

2. What do you think of jurors being able to ask witnesses questions?

3. What do you think of Juan Martinez? Do you think his prosecution style warranted all the negativity by the TH's?

Just copy and past the questions if you feel like answering.

On a side note here, really chapped my hide when some TH said Juan was only given the slam dunk cases from the Prosecutor's office..........yeah, rigghhhttt, "Skippy" :banghead:
I think the whole country should adopt Arizona's legal rules. 1. I think long-term sequestration leads to juries more anxious to get home than to examine evidence. 2. The jury were able to ask questions legal 'rules' precluded attorneys from asking, leading to a bigger picture than testimony itself would have allowed. 3. Mr. Martinez record speaks for itself.

I know Juan was prevented by the judge to speak about her complete and total lack of remorse previously.

Can he now? I certainly hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the jurors to hear about her kicking her dog! She, by her own admission, never saw that poor dog again. Jury should be allowed to hear about any and all animal abuse.

From Travis' blog

We Only live once, we dont get another shot if we screw it up. Why not live life to the fullest. On our death bed, none of us will wish they watched more TV or read more tabloids or liste to foul music, and they certainly wont wish that they blamed there lives on someone else a liitle more.
It is my prayer that we live all the days of our lives. That we will be brave enough to unplug from the matrix and let the greatness within us manifest to all the world so that you will provide courage for others to do the same. Then can you live an abundant fulfilling life with out regret. A life that most are afraid to even dream about. I know that such a life exist. That it is intended for all of us. The Savior said: I have come that they might have life and have it more abundantly. That is my wish for all of you. You can have it if you can only convince the one in the mirror. This is why I think to some degree why we are here.

Travis Alexander www.travisalexander.net

she wants the Alexanders to video tape there victim statements. She doesn't want to them to deliver the live in court .:stormingmad: I hope each of them get up and I hope the court makes her look at them.

OMG ... this makes me :furious:

Jodi is a COWARD ! She needs to put on her "big girl panties" and suck it up !

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member