Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. I saw that. 'Surprise, Surprise'. I misunderstood. I thought she criticized her own lawyers. The nerve of her!

No you were right, she also criticized her own lawyers for withholding evidence that she was far away with her sister during the break-in and that there were pictures of bruising. She also criticized Juan for doing shady things.

Basically, like usual, JA is not at fault, everyone else is.

OMG, I spewed sweet tea all over my computer and myself!! seeing that was worth the mess! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry about causing a mess. Maybe I should have put a "Caution: Don't view with food or drink in your mouth!":seeya:

You're a lot nicer to the defense than I am. ;) When Sandy Arias' letter to the judge requesting to keep Nurmi retained broke, I could only think one thing: 'payback'. I know it would violate every ethical boundary but I can't help but feel the way this case was defended added to the likelihood of a conviction...painting the victim a pedophile, not utilizing borderline as part of a defense strategy, not adequately arguing premeditation, keeping Jodi on the stand so long, etc.

JMO

I hope "my client insisted" is a surefire defense to that.

I cannot wait for Travis' family to speak directly to JA in court. JA has to sit there and listen to everything.
Honestly, I wish she could be excluded. I've thought for a long time she gets a thrill off their pain. :(

Just want to share this... grim started his twitter oct '09, an indication as to his age- on 8/10/09 he said- what are you gonna be for halloween? i might be a cow are a bank robber well a real one.

I think Nurmi will still sit far away from FMJ

@Ari_Alai: wonder if Willmott & Nurmi will "fight" over who sits "furthest" away from #jodiArias in court today?

---

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I guess it will be whoever gets there first !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is donovan the strange woman who claims to "know" JA very well? The short one with the butch hair cut? She has had a makeover recently did you all notice that? (it didn't work)

They met in jail. Donovan was convicted of arson. They're bff's when jodi's not hanging with wilmott.

BBM: :please: I have been waiting for an outburst and waiting to see how that stun belt works ... :please: maybe we'll get to see it 'cause it ain't over yet !

But JMO, I bet she will sit there "drawing" and "coloring" when statements are made and totally ignore everyone !

:moo:

I would feel better if she were cuffed and chained. At that table. I believe that someone may try to slip her something in the court room. It's what she wants, badly. Or she wouldn't have traced that photo with the pill in teeth. I find that to be; most revealing of all. That is what JA wants. It wouldn't be hard with the lax security for someone to get a pill to her during this next phase. LE better beef UP the security around their murderer. Stun belt leg brace or not; I found the lax security around her disturbing.

Is donovan the strange woman who claims to "know" JA very well? The short one with the butch hair cut? She has had a makeover recently did you all notice that? (it didn't work)

That wasn't her ! I thought so too! I think it's her sister or friend. They sat near to each other. One wore earrings the other did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't watch the "interview". She is seeking the limelight and I agree with other th's this morning. She loves the limelight. She may try to use cyanide; that drawing of the pill in the mouth; is EXACTLY what JA WANTS. She may try to obtain something from someone in the court room. I hope they have EXTRA security around her this time. Enough of her sitting on her folders, putting things in her mouth etc etc. IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED with ANY DEFENDANT!

LOL. Cyanide pills? Where is she gonna get those? Hitler?
The state of Az should be so lucky- it would save them millions.

Jodi will probably get LWOP since she is mentally unstable. Thoughts?

Since I am an Arizonan, got a few questions for you folks now that you've seen the Arizona Justice system in action:

1. What is your impression about the "Non-sequestration" of Arizona juries? Do you think it is "Good" or "Bad"?

2. What do you think of jurors being able to ask witnesses questions?

3. What do you think of Juan Martinez? Do you think his prosecution style warranted all the negativity by the TH's?

Just copy and past the questions if you feel like answering.

On a side note here, really chapped my hide when some TH said Juan was only given the slam dunk cases from the Prosecutor's office..........yeah, rigghhhttt, "Skippy" :banghead:

Awesome!!! Now the jurors will be able to start putting 2 and 2 together and realize what all the behind the scenes hearings were about -- they were closed off from quite a bit but still managed to convict her!! They can pat themselves on the back for doing the right thing without even knowing how much more there is to all of this and ALL OF IT in TA's favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a gift for the jury!

She is too vain to want death.. The thing that scares her most is being silenced. She does not want death. She wants to be infamous.

We need a violin. JC discusses how JA's mother said (paraphrasing) JA could help the other prisoners.

From what we have heard about JA around people she doesn't want to use, she is pretty much antisocial I thought.

Help others, no thanks JA!

Did you guys see the video of Castro being pulled over in 2008? It was because he had his license plate upside down.

They met in jail. Donovan was convicted of arson. They're bff's when jodi's not hanging with wilmott.

Egads! I didn't know that. The woman I'm pointing out claimed to know JA oustide of the court room so Donovan must not be who I'm thinking. Interesting they pulled down the twitter acct. Rightly so; it was only going to Harm her love interest more. It was a hateful thing to do.
* to attempt to get JA pov out there during the trial *

So D whoever you are take this slap on the wrist because it was unconscionable what you did to the family by twittering for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie