Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She accused Juan of withholding evidence!

I'm sure she was referring to the faked pedo letters. Juan didn't determine that they not come into evidence, a judge did. JA will never, ever stop twisting, distorting and lying. Ever.

@Ari_Alai: wonder if Willmott & Nurmi will "fight" over who sits "furthest" away from #jodiArias in court today?

---

3:00 :stormingmad: UGH! Thanks marlap. He is asleep right now and I have been crying for about an hour. This made me feel better though:

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love.

It cannot shatter hope.

It cannot corrode faith.

It cannot destroy peace.

It cannot kill friendship(s).

It cannot suppress memories.

It cannot silence courage.

It cannot invade the soul.

It cannot steal eternal life.

It cannot conquer the spirit.

-Author Unknown

You have no idea how bad I wish I could reach through this screen and give you a great big hug. I'm in tears reading this and am praying for a miracle for your little guy. No mother should endure what you are, no child should endure what your son is going through. As a mom, I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I hope you have A LOT of support irl because you are an amazing mom and deserve every bit of help you can get right now.

Stay strong and please know that there are strangers out there who are praying their hearts out for you. Sending you a great big HUG and lots of healing vibes to you and your son. I know nothing I can say can take your pain..I wish I could because my heart breaks for you. We are all here for you and pm me anytime. I know you dont know me but I really do care about what your having to go through. Its not fair but I have faith that God does work miracles and that your son will be cancer free soon. Strength and prayers to you!

Speaking of donations...I heard on the news that a man from NJ came to AZ in March and made a deposit to her acct of $200 and then a couple days later $800. WTH

Amazing, the creepy weirdos that come out of the wood work in situations like this.

Did everyone get to see HLN's resident Jeanius say that Jodi really wants the death penalty?

Gold.

I almost forgot. I saw JW shoot the jury with her crazy eyes when she heard the M1 verdict. I was pizzed because it was like she was communicating to the jury they got it wrong!

Puh-leeze Wilmott, you are an officer of the court. Cut it out. moo.

I thought that look was in response to TA's sister when the verdict was read.

I can't watch the "interview". She is seeking the limelight and I agree with other th's this morning. She loves the limelight. She may try to use cyanide; that drawing of the pill in the mouth; is EXACTLY what JA WANTS. She may try to obtain something from someone in the court room. I hope they have EXTRA security around her this time. Enough of her sitting on her folders, putting things in her mouth etc etc. IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED with ANY DEFENDANT!

It better be denied. JA needs to sit and listen, in person, to every bit of anguish she caused. I bet the defense is afraid she won't be able to sit there and take it, and will have some form of outburst. Might we finally see the stun belt in action???

BBM: :please: I have been waiting for an outburst and waiting to see how that stun belt works ... :please: maybe we'll get to see it 'cause it ain't over yet !

But JMO, I bet she will sit there "drawing" and "coloring" when statements are made and totally ignore everyone !

:moo:

3:00 :stormingmad: UGH! Thanks marlap. He is asleep right now and I have been crying for about an hour. This made me feel better though:

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love.

It cannot shatter hope.

It cannot corrode faith.

It cannot destroy peace.

It cannot kill friendship(s).

It cannot suppress memories.

It cannot silence courage.

It cannot invade the soul.

It cannot steal eternal life.

It cannot conquer the spirit.

-Author Unknown

Oh, Rosemary, I really have no words. Just know that you and your beautiful son are in our hearts and prayers.

I've never seen a judge deny victim impact statements ... Video... Please...eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot wait for Travis' family to speak directly to JA in court. JA has to sit there and listen to everything.

I'm curious about what the defense does during the aggravation phase. After JM puts the Dr. Horn on the stand and he testifies, does the defense then get to cross examine him? I'm trying to imagine if it will be like when they cross examined him before, trying to attack his credibility or say that his findings were/are wrong. I don't know how you handle this portion of the trial, as a defense attorney, once your client has already been found guilty, so you know your tactics didn't work in the past. Or do they just put on their own witnesses?

Didn't Donovan light a building on fire or something? Wasn't she convicted of arson?

Is donovan the strange woman who claims to "know" JA very well? The short one with the butch hair cut? She has had a makeover recently did you all notice that? (it didn't work)

I was watching the local pre-verdict frenzy of coverage where they were reporting on this case from the beginning, and an interesting clip had JA appearing before judge stephens right after judge duncan quit the case, asking to represent herself (as a stall tactic of course) and stephens said, "....they have spent a great deal of time preparing your case and now you are asking to represent yourself?" and JA said, "Yes." The judge sounded perturbed.

I don't think this judge has the slightest bit of care or sympathy for JA but despite the criticisms of her on this forum and others, I think she is a straight shooter and would sentence her based on the law, and not let her personal feelings enter into her judgement.

Drat.

Drat is right!

Do you have a link to the clip? i wanna' see.

Nasty, sympathetic interview. Nurmi kept out "evidence" because he knew it was bogus.

I am convinced she is still after the sympathy vote. All the while throwing her defense under the bus. And letting Juan know she is not afraid of him. She knows exactly what she did, but hates Juan because her chances of "sitting pretty" are diminishing.

I also think, Alyce and Samuels should be dragged screaming and kicking back to court to mitigate in her favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie