Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So -- a question for everyone.

Now that this is all but over, what is the next case up? Is there anything high profile that's about to start?

I can't remember where I first heard about this website. I think it was on CNN or some other magazine or website. But I am so so glad I found this place. Thanks everyone for making the last 4 months bearable.

George Zimmerman will probably a case that divides folks, so probably Andrea Zukerman (sp)???? :scared:

And the way she does it! She did the same in thecaseyanthony trial. She chased Baez running down the street and said. I thought we were friends lol he had her on. Iggy.

Omg haha I just spat out my pizza!

Tell me there is video of this :please: :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

And the way she does it! She did the same in thecaseyanthony trial. She chased Baez running down the street and said. I thought we were friends lol he had her on. Iggy.

Haha I remember that day when JVM chased Baez.

My money is on she will try and pull some stunt today. The Jodi Show is almost over and she knows it

maybe she'll jump up and start singing. or get on the floor and do a nice handstand. or turn to her left and stab jenny with a golf pencil.

i really put nothing past her.

So -- a question for everyone.

Now that this is all but over, what is the next case up? Is there anything high profile that's about to start?

I can't remember where I first heard about this website. I think it was on CNN or some other magazine or website. But I am so so glad I found this place. Thanks everyone for making the last 4 months bearable.

Andrea Schneiderman for me.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2
#JodiArias Kinsey here w/Dennis the Cameraman! Wilmott & Nurmi just passed. Mini Fashion Report: Wilmott wearing Navy Blue

I've said it before and I'll say it again

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs" Jane you Ignorant s**t - YouTube

Not too sure if I can post the embed of this, so I din't.

It's Schuby's betrothed, Dr. Horn. I can feel Schuby's excitement from here. Hang in there, girl! It won't be long!

No worries. I'm sure he'll do fine. Made sure he got a good nights rest last night and a good breakfast.

Wow! 334 guests! I better put in more toilet paper....Come on folks, don't read, post!

Does anyone have a link for ipads? I usually just watch at home, but I'm stuck babysitting today! Grrr

I've been using Puffin Browser. They have a free trial version good for a couple weeks.

Anyone watching HLN right now.

Court guy talking to JVM says JA arranged her interview on Sunday.
I just can't believe her. I bet she thought the verdict was going to go a different way too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove