Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hissy fit probably happened because she got crap for speaking to the media post conviction. And the DT probably tried to quit again, and/or Jodi tried to fire them. But she technically can't fire them? Right?

She probably threw a threatening hissy fit at Nurmi and Willmott after finding out after her media interview she was being taken to the psych ward. They probably asked for the Delusional Diva to be taken there and she was angry and showed her killer side to her lawyers today. Besides who wouldn't be angry after being informed "Nah, you ain't going on that trip to Europe, you're going on a trip to the Psych ward with all the other cray crays".

Interesting.. I just found this...

"Although some doctors and nurses do help in executions, lethal injection in many states is carried out by paramedics, technicians or other prison employees who do not have special training in anesthesia"

Yup, no Hippocratic Oath.

Wikipedia said:
The topic was the subject of a 1992 review by the American Medical Association, entitled Physician Participation in Capital Punishment.

“ Given the ethical conflicts involved, no physician, even if employed by the state, should be compelled to participate in the process of establishing a prisoner's competence to be executed if such activity is contrary to the physician's personal beliefs. Similarly, physicians who would prefer not to be involved with the treatment of an incompetent, condemned prisoner should be excused or permitted to transfer care of the prisoner to another physician. ”
—American Medical Association,

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Same I've been laughing my head off for the last few pages of this thread!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Add me to the ROFL group :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ugh just saw the part on FoxPhoenix15 or whatever it is where Troy is talking about how he got the interview with Jodi. First of all, like somebody else mentioned, her tone and the way she spoke in the voicemail to him is eerily similar to the one she left for Travis after she killed him. That means it was rehearsed, probably many many times before she called him. This interview was obviously a big deal to her.

Second, about the letter to him from Estrella jail which says that Jodi got his postcard and will uphold her end of the deal, and please don't send any more mail to her until after the trial since State reads all incoming mail....I don't know what the policy is in jail, so does someone working at the jail write letters for them? I mean, is that what Jodi said and then someone just transcribed it for her, or did someone in the jail actually write that for Jodi, as in like to help Jodi? I'm confused, can someone please clarify this for me?

Help a friend here - Where is the link where we can discuss the Cleveland Ohio Ariel Castro case with those three young women that he held hostage for a decade?

Me, I now live in New Mexico.

You can grow flowers in the desert, but you have to do so with an amount of available water that does not trash the rest of the environment.

... and I live in the wettest part of the world, outside of the tropics. I'll send you on buckets for just a bit of sun :)

What I wonder is how Laviolette is gonna try and spin this conviction/ debacle. That will be interesting.

How could she? '

She had no business testifying in the first place. She's a marriage counselor/domestic violence expert, and I'm sure she's good at what she does, but it had nothing to do with the case.

I think I'll adopt that outlook myself. Let's see, how does it go? "I'd rather be hated for who I loved than loved for the person I hated that loved me...um...I'd rather be hated than loved by the loved person I loved before I hated...I'd rather hate love than love hate if the love hates me more.... What was the question?
:dunno:
You scrambled my brain :panic:

:giggle:

So she has to be on suicide watch for a total of 6 days up to that point? And it's true they give her nothing but paper clothes?
Not sure how long they will keep her at her new digs--depends on the results of her psych evaluations, etc. I've read what you've read. Paper clothing only to ensure she can't make a noose or otherwise harm herself.

Did I understand JeanC to say that Jodi would have a TV in her private cell in the psych facility? Doesn't make sense if she is there to prevent her from killing herself. Wouldn't they be concerned that she could break out the screen and slit her wrists or hurt a guard with the shards of glass? Also, If she is threatening a nervous breakdown, wouldn't they try to shield her from all her negative publicity toward her being played out on the networks. My husband asked why a convicted killer would be furnished personal use of a TV in any jail facility??

Also puzzling is why Jodi wasn't put in cuffs and removed by the bailiff after conviction rather than being allowed to head off for the interview with no one intervening. Shame on the State of Arizona for allowing this creature to continue torturing Travis's family by spewing her lies about him. AZ lawyers have you seen this before? Jodi has been treated li. Nothing makes sense this case!

... and I live in the wettest part of the world, outside of the tropics. I'll send you on buckets for just a bit of sun :)

Thank you! There is a terrible ongoing drought here, even for our high desert. I wish we could trade.

Something is still bugging me about this interview thing with this Troy guy. When he said he had talked to her first back in Jan. and she told him some things in confidence, or "off the record" and he agreed to not tell or whatever, why would she first of all do that knowing that he very well COULD tell the whole world (what is she gonna do about it?) and why even do it anyways? Like, was it an I'm-gonna-get-this-off my-chest type of info? Or maybe more "reverse psychology" I really-WANT-you-to-tell type of thing? I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say lol. I just don't get it.......

I know what you're saying! :seeya:

I bet what she told him was that Travis had a problem, he was a pedophile. She promised him her secrecy, the good person that she is. She wants to keep that secret for Travis after his passing. She hopes to not have to reveal the real Travis but the bully prosecutor might make her. In case it doesn't have to come out, please keep this between us. Oh, did I show you my finger, feel it Troy. I'm a kitty cat.

Everything she does is calculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member