Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest you all get a box of tissues

today is going to be very hard & sad for the family

Dear God that is a terrible thought. And probably, unfortunately, the route they will take.

Nah, I think they will go the route that she had never killed anyone before so didn't know how to do it quicker/better/faster/more humane.

Let's Roll!!!

Justice for Travis and his family!

Go Juan!

They already got justice with that 1st degree murder conviction! This phase is icing on the cake, but the cake itself was the most important.

My stomach is doing flip flops....excitement, nervousness, anxiety, anticipation:rollercoaster:

Good morning. It's a good thing I just turned on HLN. I thought the trial was at 1pm AZ time.

:thewave::thewave:

It's gonna be another Juanderful day! :great:

The convicted murderess, who I've diagnosed with Borderline Psycho <modsnip>, BPB&#8482;, is well on her way to getting the punishment she so deserves!

Geez...

OJ getting another 15 minutes of fame....leave him in jail where he belongs!

:stormingmad: :stormingmad:

I really cannot wait to see Nurmi .. I haven't seen his face since before the verdict .. I think he's going to walk in whistling 'ding dong the witch is dead...' then pretend to be sorry when Jodi shoots him an evil look.

Camille Kimball &#8207;@CamilleKimball 1m
Nurmi was here in an emerald green shirt, Juan just walked in-red striped tie on dark suit. #JodiArias

I wonder if more weirdness and creepy stuff will come in during these last phases that even we haven't heard yet?

Where's our Schuby?

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been well. Should we expect any tantrums or delays from the convicted today?

Let this be uncontested by the defense and swift for the sake of the Alexanders...

:seeya: Hi Lotus! BBM = holding on to this also.

<skids in and to a screach'n halt>

Whew! I made it! Thought it was 9:30 start so guessed 9:50 should be about go time!

Good Morning Everybody! The Seal is lovely to see on a day like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling