Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she be attempting to run and/ or suicide in the bathroom ? JS

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Dr. Horn is wearing tan pants, white shirt and a black,gray,white tie. He is cleaning up the witness stand with kleenex. #JodiArias

Nurmi reminds me of a schoolyard buy that just got his comupance. Pout to your heart's content, nurmi. Your client's going down.

Wilmott has that head cocked thing going on she gets when she disagrees ...

Oh so Jodi and her defense r gonna continue with the "memory problem/fog"? Oh yeah, it was cruel...but oh wait doncha know she didn't know what she was doing?? Some evil spirit came over and took over her body for those 2 minutes, doncha know??

Oooooo.....as he takes the stand, Kevin Horn gets a scary killer glare from the convicted murderer. :devil:

Who is the dark haired lady sitting behind Samantha? She has been there everyday of the trial. ty

Her tears dried rather quickly.

and there's the stink eye.

The day has finally come when I will have my first time-out. I'm not able to stop myself from calling JA the worst names possible!

I'm diggin' Mike's Blue shirt & tie!

:juanettes:

He is the one I worry about the most. I feel like he is holding a lot in and when this is finally over he will just lose it.. If he does, I will too. He breaks my heart..

Is he older or younger than Travis - i forget

Me thinks jodi has to take an aspirin and smell an onion !! Tears just aren't coming to her

How do we know that Travis was lying face up when she slit his throat?

Maybe because there was no blood spatter evidence of him being rolled onto his back? I was wondering too.

If Travis was already on his back this makes the throat cutting even more depraved if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selby1974