Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are even some terrorists on this planet who would not murder a person in three different ways. This creature murdered Travis three times over.

Oh how I wish they could give her an Annie Lennox haircut so we can see even more clearly what she's not doing under that hair.

Have HLN on in the background and thinking how ironic it is that while the testimony about throat slashing is being said..OJ Simpson's face is on the screen too. Weird!

I just looked at the autopsy pics again as the Dr. was giving testimony -- man, this evil woman is getting "proven" on this phase and death on the next. I am so glad this is a thinking jury. There is only 1 just penalty and I do hope and pray she gets it.

I've always thought he was screaming or making noise and she slit his throat to shut him up. She is so vile and alien, not human.

fwiw, you can tell JA is NOT crying. When you wear glasses and you cry, your glasses fog up and you HAVE to remove them.

She's still acting!
:mad:
fran

I never even thought of this, happens to me all the time

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

How morbidly poetic that HLN has a split screen with Jodi and OJ.

BOTH could not stand the fact that their former loves had moved on....

I can't believe she wants to approach on the voicebox talking after question. Does Wilmott really believe after that Travis was able to talk??? Like seriously does she really think he was able to talk after that?

*sigh* JW objecting. It's JW vs Dr H round three. She's going to be desperate to win some points back.

---

Evil evil evil. No other words to say.

WTF does JW write??? She's always writing! We know Jodi's nuts, but what's JW explanation for writing everything down? She must have been the one in school from whom everybody borrowed her "notes."

I am loving the apparent stress the Convicted is experiencing...
c'mon..lose it for Peepers...you can do it...

Willmott had to remind Jodi to look away and stop peeking at the bloody pics.

I know, right...and earlier after JM finished speaking, Willmott had to remind her to continue with the act when she noticed that she wasn't in character. smh!

Oh how I wish they could give her an Annie Lennox haircut so we can see even more clearly what she's not doing under that hair.

Someone ought to shave her off till she's bald. There's a sight...:scared:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 27s

Some #JodiArias jurors write notes, others look around room as both legal teams continue sidebar with Judge Stephens.

It's really pathetic how JA thinks that by rubbing her nose it will make it red, thus indicating that she's crying. I haven't seen a single tear fall.

I DO think she has been crying before court, though. The area around her eyes doesn't look red, but they DO look a little swollen. And we all know for whom JA cries: HERSELF and herself ALONE.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The image of Travis' throat that is slashed is up on the screen and they are discussing the pain that would have come from it.

Why is JW always writing something? The trial is recorded, right?

I was wondering that myself, but today it occurred to me, maybe she takes notes to make herself look busy so that she can give Jodi the sense that she is very "busy", and then Jodi won't bother her as much. Not sure, but it's my new theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth