Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone came over! I will have to catch it on youtube! I hope it's uploaded quickly!

Did the Dr. say that he was dead because he did not receive immediate medical attention or he was dead because a gunshot wound to the head will cause death? I never got to see his testimony.

Near instant death after his throat was cut. He was already deceased when she shot him.

He probably had to be yelling, or thinking "Help Me", Call an Ambulance... and here she did nothing...

No I think Travis was screaming Why?? over and over and over.

SO GLAD he emphasized her age. It's about time. She's not a child or a teenager -- she was almost 30 when she was dating Travis

Gawd, JA is almost sitting on the floor. Could they make her chair any lower? Oh, that's right, that's the 'poor widdle me' strategy.

From WAT 1 :

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan points out that Jodi was 27 years old and anyone that age would know that the stabbing would be painful. #JodiArias

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Every step of the way as she is stabbing him she knows that it is hurting him, this is the woman with the high IQ, she knows" #JodiArias

"... woman with the high IQ ... "

:great: LUV IT, JUAN !!!

I'm so glad that the only 15 minutes that I was able to watch, was the most powerful moment of the day. Juan is a master. That two minutes was beyond brilliant.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s

Nurmi has the juror instructions page 3 up on the screens as he goes over how the jurors need to detach themselves from emotion.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 22s

Nurmi: You must determine if this was cruel or especially cruel.

Wilmott and Jodi have completely fallen out .. it's clear, the note passing is done as they turn away from each other.

I agree! And I really think that's one reason she is crying, because she feels sorry for herself because she has alienated the only person she has left on her side, and that was her 'buddy' Jennifer Wilmont. She's not getting the same sympathy from her buddy JW after she took a dump on her defense team and threw them under the bus in the Troy Haydn interview. She's finally getting what she deserves, it's taken long enough, but I'm so glad her true colors are showing and even her defense teams sees it too!

Good strategy on Juan's part to take a moment and show how long 2 minutes really is....and everyone knows when you are in a panic and terrorizing situation - time even goes slower, 2 minutes can be an eternity for poor Travis.

I'm sorry, If my daughter or my sons ever perpetrated such a evil crime as this, I would disown them. I did NOT raise my children to be barbaric animal heathens and I would be so ashamed and disgusted if one of kids did this and how that woman, Sandy Arias can sit there in this trial and support her daughter KNOWING FULL WELL what she has done is to me MENTALLY DEFICIENT. There is NO reason for behavior like this other than evil. IMO, sorry if this is not allowed but I can't hold it in anymore.

Detach themselves from emotion and passion but not facts and common sense, right, Nurmi??

Jodi shook her head no when Juan said she followed TA down the hallway stabbing him. oops she remembers that. Surprise.

LMAO. She doesn't know when to stop with her "shake-the-head" manipulation tactics.

Remember that she also shook her head "no" and opened her mouth when Juan told the jury that Jodi admitted on the stand that she returned the third gas can to the same store she bought it from. Not only was Juan right about that, there was only ONE Walmart in Salinas in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5