aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part I and II

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Pk5ysQVp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Pk5ysQVp0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udIfb1azA4s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udIfb1azA4s[/ame]

So how soon could we have a death sentence or lwop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be no less than 5 minutes to get a hand count and then another 5 minutes to sign the forms..thats how bad his murder has affected me. I say about an hour tho'

Willmott is not reacting towards her client as sympathetically as prior to that idiot's post verdict interview.

The DT is taking all the heat for the Constitutionally protected strong, unreproachable defense and their client mocks it by doing everything she can to be a 'star' on TV.

I want someone, anyone to put those murder scene photos under Jodi's nose, forcing her to look at them.

<...sniff....> <....sniff....>

Is something Cooking??
Turkey-01-june.gif
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:​

Thanks village for your animation...I especially like Wile E Coyote...:floorlaugh:

....I'm having Pinot Grigiot for dinner...:floorlaugh:

My husband has just brought me my second large glass of Chardonnay......and a huge bowl of Chilli Doritos....didn`t like to ask where the dip was :floorlaugh:

Well it`s just after 9pm in the miserable North East of England.......any excuse really :blushing:

It was heartbreaking today to watch the family. Poor Stephen......I think he was tremendously brave to keep his head held high while those awful pictures were being shown. I think it must have taken every ounce of energy and strength to hold it together and still check over to his sisters.

This family are just amazing. I have nothing but admiration for them all.

Truly heartbreaking though.

After today's finding by the jury, unless they don't finish deliberations today-which is doubtful. If they find cruelty in this aggravation phase...then we go to the mitigation phase. JSS will then outline the schedule for that. Very unlikely it will start today. If the jury finds no cruelty. JSS gets to determine JA's sentence and the jury is excused. That sentence can be imposed by JSS anywhere between 30-60 days from a finding of non-cruelty by the jury.

When will the victim's family get to finally make their impact statements to the court? :waiting:
IMHO they have endured so much pain because of this monster's actions.
They must have a voice in this process and really be heard.:please:

May Grace and Favor be with them through this agonizing experience.
:moo:

one other point: Why isn't she wearing her black and white striped prison issue suit???

If the jury decides that the state has proven especially cruel, then the defense will put on the mitigation. After the mitigation, the state will put on victim impact statements, when the family can speak. IIRC

I have always been pro DP, and I hope she gets the DP. I want her gone.

Was there a new photo today?

I dont believe so, im on a facebook group that follows this trial and they have the pics...completely horrible,im hoping for fog to take over and wipe my memory clean

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: HLN Clock : 1 Hour

:waitasec: I thought they were eating lunch ?

Juan did an awesome job! There is no doubt Travis suffered before he died. As a somewhat messed up mentally person who does not take rejection well, I can tell you JA wanted Travis to suffer. I have had episodes where rejection - or perceived rejection - have done me in for a few days. But I would never have taken it out on the person doing the rejection - it would have all been focused internally. JA wanted Travis to suffer. Otherwise, she would have just harmed herself. She needs to be put away, in solitary, forever. She is dangerous - not to herself, because she is the only person she is concerned about. She is a danger to society and needs to be locked away. And being by herself for 23 hours a day would be the ultimate punishment.

We all know that JA admitted that she had a thing about wanting to photograph in the mirror, I think that she slit his throat at that mirror and we will never know if she had a straight razor either. She mentioned him shaving; how Do I know she didn't use that to slit his throat? It's always been a question for me. I haven't seen all the crime scene photos so are they ragged cuts like from a serrated knife? I think that WAS testified to that it was most likely a serrated edge correct? That rules out a straight razor...Am thinking out loud here. I believe he stood there in front of that sink and I believe that he DID see her behind him and knew what was happening. I hope the Jurors come back with PROVEN. And then we go into the Penalty Phase.

JM mentioned the blood spatter on the mirror was from him being stabbed in the back and head. He was dripping blood down to the sink from injuries but in order for the blood to be projected onto the mirror was the force hitting him from behind causing the spatter so he was facing mirror as she stabbed him...

Evening everybody! :seeya:

Just to clear this up for those confused and/or newcomers: this part of the case is when the jury determines whether the State has met its legal burden for pursuing the death penalty. If no, the case will move onto sentencing and the judge will sentence Jodi to life, with or without parole eligibility after serving 25 years. If yes, a mini-trial of sorts occurs with both sides presenting their case for/against the death penalty. Only then will a jury deliberate on death. They have to be unanimous according to AZ law. If they aren't, we revert to the judge sentencing life.

HTH

:bump:

i watched that yesterday morning,that chick is all sorts of crazy

they took down their facebook page according to a huffington article I read---it was full of crazy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member