aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Gauntlet, I think Juan's hair looks great, too. I hope his lady is extra kind to him since so many of us on WS would snatch him right up if we could. :blushing:

IE it's called the Marmorated Stink Bug. They are caustic.

Just some thoughts I need to voice. How can stabbing someone in the heart, stabbing them as they stand facing a mirror, stabbing them as they stumble and crawl down a hall, slitting their throat and shooting them NOT be the definition of cruel and unusual to any sane human being ... I firmly believe the jury will decide the same way. And what, Dear Lord, could possibly be considered mitigating circumstances serious enough to conclude less than death for anyone who could taunt, torture and slaughter someone in that manner. Surely this is why we have the penalty of death.

But I must take exception to so many who have posted such hate filled posts about her mother. When our children are first placed into our arms, we all have the same dreams for them -- a happy life -- one filled with love and laughter and comfort. JA's Mom and Dad were no different. We all bemoan our babies not being born with instructions.

If we've been blessed not to have a difficult child ... I bet we all know someone who wasn't as lucky. And we've all cried or laughed with them as they groan and mutter, "what did they do this time"?

If we've all been blessed to be perfect parents that had all the answers at our fingertips ... I bet we all know parents who weren't as perfect. I also bet most of those awful, rotten sub-standard parents with awful, rotten sub-standard difficult children didn't find themselves in a courtroom agonizing over testimony like this.

And who are we to judge because we don't THINK our reactions would be the same as JA's friends and family. So damned what. We are not with them when they turn the lights out at night or when a mother might turn on the shower to cry. We don't know and we shouldn't judge. Don't deflect JA's evilness onto others. JA OWNS ALL OF THAT EVIL.

Yup, you don't know me and I post only occasionally, but I've been following trials as DesertWalker, or my real name before that, since the good old CTV days. And there are times when I wonder if people would say the same hate filled things on message boards if they had to use their real names. And I wonder if we sometimes leave our compassion at the door of a forum. Sometimes reading the posts is as upsetting as reading about the murder. One is done with a conventional weapon and the other with a computer.

I shall go back to reading. I'm sure some will applaud. But I do honestly thank you for the research and thought-provoking discussions you've shared and will be forever proud and grateful for your never ending support of The Alexander Family and Friends.

...And for that I wish you had used your real names -- because, for that, you have truly earned the respect of thousands.

BBM : First I agree if this is not extreme cruelity I would hate to see what would be.

My only opinion is with JA, I for one don't believe I would stand by my child and I hope I never have to find out. There actions are not illegal so I really don't care about them .

Good Post by the way.

You know Travis' words to that older gentleman, "if I'm found dead one day...Jodi did it" or something like that, was going through his mind at some point when she was killing him. .....wonder he if thought about Naps and if she would kill his little pug?

If they get a yes, it was cruel verdict....do they continue directly on today to the next phase?

This JA chick sure is taking up a lot of my life lately.

I have no patience for this waiting stuff!

great post. No one owns this crime and evil but Jodi. This is not her Mothers' fault. Her fathers fault, Her brothers fault, her friends fault..

No one is at fault but jodi.

I met a woman whose son murdered someone. Not the same circumstances but still he did it. hearing her talk about the pain and confusion and yet loving your child, And how you deal with it... We can never know this unless we went through it. She did not lie for Jodi or cover for her. She is mourning no matter what happens and in my opinion should be OFF LIMITS.
NO she is just taking all her notes for her book deal that was reported to the media....right.:stormingmad:

Posted 1:17 AZ time

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferJodi Arias jury begins deliberations on aggravating factor azc.cc/A1g7a

Every stunt JA has pulled has backfired on her. Even cutting herself and said, "Ouch. That stung." This little interview she just did will backfire too.

i wonder if the dt has filed to keep the interview out, keep jm from talking about it or playing it? or is it irrelevant to the case? :banghead:

Since the HLN countdown clock is apparently still going, does that mean they're deliberating while eating lunch? Anyone??

I logged in to thank for this post. You eloquently stated exactly what I have been thinking as I have been reading these forums.

Just some thoughts I need to voice. How can stabbing someone in the heart, stabbing them as they stand facing a mirror, stabbing them as they stumble and crawl down a hall, slitting their throat and shooting them NOT be the definition of cruel and unusual to any sane human being ... I firmly believe the jury will decide the same way. And what, Dear Lord, could possibly be considered mitigating circumstances serious enough to conclude less than death for anyone who could taunt, torture and slaughter someone in that manner. Surely this is why we have the penalty of death.

But I must take exception to so many who have posted such hate filled posts about her mother. When our children are first placed into our arms, we all have the same dreams for them -- a happy life -- one filled with love and laughter and comfort. JA's Mom and Dad were no different. We all bemoan our babies not being born with instructions.

If we've been blessed not to have a difficult child ... I bet we all know someone who wasn't as lucky. And we've all cried or laughed with them as they groan and mutter, "what did they do this time"?

If we've all been blessed to be perfect parents that had all the answers at our fingertips ... I bet we all know parents who weren't as perfect. I also bet most of those awful, rotten sub-standard parents with awful, rotten sub-standard difficult children didn't find themselves in a courtroom agonizing over testimony like this.

And who are we to judge because we don't THINK our reactions would be the same as JA's friends and family. So damned what. We are not with them when they turn the lights out at night or when a mother might turn on the shower to cry. We don't know and we shouldn't judge. Don't deflect JA's evilness onto others. JA OWNS ALL OF THAT EVIL.

Yup, you don't know me and I post only occasionally, but I've been following trials as DesertWalker, or my real name before that, since the good old CTV days. And there are times when I wonder if people would say the same hate filled things on message boards if they had to use their real names. And I wonder if we sometimes leave our compassion at the door of a forum. Sometimes reading the posts is as upsetting as reading about the murder. One is done with a conventional weapon and the other with a computer.

I shall go back to reading. I'm sure some will applaud. But I do honestly thank you for the research and thought-provoking discussions you've shared and will be forever proud and grateful for your never ending support of The Alexander Family and Friends.

...And for that I wish you had used your real names -- because, for that, you have truly earned the respect of thousands.

all that shoulder shaking produced...not tears. I didn't see one.

Since the HLN countdown clock is apparently still going, does that mean they're deliberating while eating lunch? Anyone??

I'm assuming yes, but it wouldn't be the first time they were wrong.

I have a friend who ran into the center barrier on the freeway...
Because there was a SPIDER in his car.
Seriously. A spider smaller than his pinkie nail and he ran into a wall. :facepalm:
Even better...
His 11 year old sister was in the car with him and she won't let him forget it. :floorlaugh:

Just back from picking my son up from school and let me tell you, I raced back home quicker then a witch flying at broom speed lol

for 1..I am sure that the jurors will come back soon w/ their verdict, jmo

for 2..this big Texas sized stink bug was in my car flying around and refused to fly out the windows as I was driving...I was freaking out b/c it was buzzing my head lol

my son, refuses to open the back of the car and get the monster bug out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is super man when I need him? OHHHHHHHHHHHH JM< I need you lol

I am watching Nurm's closing argument. I had to pause it, take a break. I'm at the part where he his talking about what came first. He talks about Dr. Horn and Det. Flores and the kerfuffle of what came first. And if TA was indeed unconscious then that would not be overly cruel . WTF, really, come on, even if someone was unconscious that would IMO be a greater cruelty. They didn't stand a chance. Oh brother. I should never have begun watching his unique person make these straw grasping arguments. Blahhhhhhh

let's hope she does not pull one of her antics in this phase as she has done in every other phase..to prolong it according to her desires...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420