aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anyone knows where to see a copy of the Instruction to the Jury for Aggravated Circumstance? I know from the little research that I did, that they must follow these instructions while they mull over the verdict.

I think that these Instructions are possibly different for each circumstance (separate trial) and there's no standard or over-riding set. Can anyone confirm this?

I saw Nurmi refer to them in his closing argument, but not all of them. Maybe we could dissect them ourselves, here?

TIA, as always :)

It's my understanding that the instructions all come from the same jury instruction book but that both sides basically fight over which parts get included in the final instructions to the jury. There are probably also rules in DP cases that certain instructions be included...

nothing but evil!

Michael Meister ‏@photomeisterAZR 11m
#JodiArias looks at the family of Travis Alexander as the jury arrives during the sentencing phase of her trial. pic.twitter.com/UryuhBA99z

Did I REALLY just hear a TH defense attorney on HLN say a possible argument for the defense could have been, "it would have been more cruel if she had just stabbed him in the heart just once and let him suffer to death for 10 or 15 minutes?"

I must have accidentally taken some hallucinogenic instead of that ativan... 'cause that argument can't possibly be real! Can it?!

Hope someone pointed out it would have been LESS cruel to NOT HAVE murdered him at all!!!

Did y'all read this? It is what JA's cell would look like...and the items that are allowed in it should she be put on death row...including a small television OR a radio...

From the HLN site link (cell description) I couldn't imbed the photo:

12 ft. by 7 ft. cell; 86 square feet
All solo cells
Bed built into wall (hard surface bed)
Blanket and pillow
Stainless steel toilet and sink
Shelving across one side of bed, which could be used as a desk
Small chair
Personal items can be displayed in the cell and there are two small and very thin windows
Allowed to buy a small radio or TV
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/14/jodi-arias-guilty-murder-prison-death-penalty?hpt=hln10_3

The link also talks about meals, life, showers etc...:banghead:

No internet is says in the article. But if they can have a tv, do they get cable?? And if so, how many channels can they get? I see a bunch of wires in the photo.

So during this deliberation I had to pick up my kids...
Some crazy dude in the car pool line got out of his car and and threatened to punch my ugly face.

Can I point him in Jodis direction???

LWOP is my guess. Not because aggravation wasn't proven. Rather because I think there has to be a nagging doubt in the mind of at least one juror that there is some mental illness present.

PS Those people JVM interviews outside the courthouse make me want to move to California.

:giggle:

SamAggravationHearing_zps30cf3e07.jpg

How much more must Samantha and siblings endure before the jury decides for final and 'terminal' justice?

For 80% of the trial, Jodi's mom and her twin sister joked, laughed, snickered, giggled, acted like they were having fun at a movie theater, and made a point of laughing at TA's family when TA's family would be visibly upset. :stormingmad:

I don't believe they ever laughed at the victims family. WE have no idea what they were saying or thinking or what they were going through. We are seeing snap shots on tv. NO way is that an accurate depiction of what is going on..

They are human. They get to laugh and smile and twitch and whatever..

They are twins, for all we know one of them was commenting on the other ones underwear that day... But whatever it was they are not guilty of anything more than being related to the CFJA.

So during this deliberation I had to pick up my kids...
Some crazy dude in the car pool line got out of his car and and threatened to punch my ugly face.

Can I point him in Jodis direction???

Jeez!! Where the heck do you live??

In this case, it would stink up the vacuum! I do vacuum bugs, but not stinky bugs :twocents: Every time you turn on the vacuum after that you smell the stink:facepalm: (from personal experience).

...gosh... I hope stinky bugs never migrate this way...ewwww:scared:

This is my very first post - I feel like those people who call into radio stations and say, "long time listener, first time caller"! I have been lurking for a very long time. So my two little comments are: If this isn't cruel...I don't want to hear or see what cruel must be!! And secondly, I ran into Goodwill on the way home today to look for a vase - all of these people were gathered in one section.......it was the used tvs and they had the trial on!! The camera was on JA as she attempted to cry.... One man muttered under his breath, "What a pathetic actress!!!" ...........I've learned so much reading here - thanks everyone!!

my many thanks to you all.........it's been a hectic day in the hive and i missed alot...........

you guys are the greatest in keeping me up to date!!!!!:seeya:

can't wait to watch juan tonight...........the two minute thingy gave me chills just reading about it:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member