Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few observations I have;

Juan Martinez is brilliant and without equal in the courtroom. His 2 minutes of silence was the most powerful and moving argument I've ever been witness to.

Travis is blessed to have this warrior, Juan Martinez, do battle for him. I really believe in this man (JM) the Alexanders have found a true victims hero

Steven and Samantha broke my heart today, their faces etched with pain and anguish...

Tanisha always puts on a brave front but today her pain and tension hit me hard.

Inmate Arias was imo heavily medicated today and it showed.

Inmate Arias CANNOT STOP peeking at autopsy photos and she was at it again today.

JW and JA are no longer BFF's.

KN exhibited anger and petulance today, I kinda felt like he and JW had a "Freaky Friday" switcheroo going on

I saw Deanna there but did not catch sight of KCL, does anyone know if she was there?

BBM

I noticed the same thing during the trial. When the autopsy photos were shown, she tried to hide her face behind her hair, but she couldn't stop herself from looking up every few minutes @ the photos of the horrific injuries she inflicted on Travis.

Every time a new autopsy photo was exhibited during the CIC, she tried to hide her face behind her hair, but, after a few seconds, she looked at the screen as if she was fascinated by the horrific wounds.

I'm convinced that if this depraved woman had not been arrested, charged, & ultimately convicted for Travis Alexander's brutal murder, she would have murdered again.

nothing but evil!

Michael Meister ‏@photomeisterAZR 11m
#JodiArias looks at the family of Travis Alexander as the jury arrives during the sentencing phase of her trial. pic.twitter.com/UryuhBA99z

I thought so - twice today, I think. What a witch.

So what did I miss? I have to study for ITIL. :blush:

Jodi getting the sentence today?

Defense team is back in courtroom. I don't think it will be long.

LWOP or what say you all?

Not me. I do NOT want her to:

• Walk in the Jail yard
  • Breath
  • Color
  • Write notes
  • Tweet
  • Eat
  • Laugh
  • Sleep
  • Draw
  • Jail Sex
  • Feel the Sun

No....I want the DP for her. She is EVIL. She took all that from TA

SkullBones-14-june.gif

MOO​

.. and the jury .. although she's doing pretty good with her death stare communication today, perhaps that's all she has to say.

It'll be creepy when she gets on the stand to beg for her life, I think she'll become outright demonic.

I think we've already seen what we can expect from the recent interview. Same blend of self-pity and projection. She will only discuss sorrow in the context of what "Travis made her do," or for "Travis' secret life..." There will be more nonsense of what a tragedy it was that Travis was a hypocrite, on and on. She will not be able to help herself. :cow:

Even if for some reason they don't come back with a DP decision, does the family still get to give victim impact statement/s?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Defense team just walked into courtroom. We are still outside. Sherrifs are gathering around up here. Stay tuned #JodiArias

Sorry... I'm late to the party and this may have been discussed already. There is just one aggravating factor, right? Cruelty? The deliberation shouldn't take that long, correct? Can they only deliberate on what Dr. Horn said today, or does any of the random stuff that Psychologist-playing-an-ME (forgot his name) said when he was on the stand as the DT's final witness count?

The jury was reminded that they could use the earlier testimony, too.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s

Defense team just walked into courtroom. We are still outside. Sherrifs are gathering around up here. Stay tuned #JodiArias

This is my very first post - I feel like those people who call into radio stations and say, "long time listener, first time caller"! I have been lurking for a very long time. So my two little comments are: If this isn't cruel...I don't want to hear or see what cruel must be!! And secondly, I ran into Goodwill on the way home today to look for a vase - all of these people were gathered in one section.......it was the used tvs and they had the trial on!! The camera was on JA as she attempted to cry.... One man muttered under his breath, "What a pathetic actress!!!" ...........I've learned so much reading here - thanks everyone!!

Congratulations on your first post JudyBolton and welcome out of Lurkyville!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

:wagon:

Did anyone see that juror 8 is supposed to be on Dr Drew tonight?

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m

Defense team stepping off elevator, being admitted to locked courtroom. #JodiArias

Can the jury find that it was especially/extremely cruel AND give her the DP without having to go through the dog and pony show otherwise referred to as the mitigation phase?

No-She has a right to put up mig factors to try & save her life

I think that last facial picture of Travis is one of fear....I think she ordered him to sit down. I wish Juan would have mentioned the bruising and knife wounds on his lower legs. She probably stomped him while alive, at some point.

That photo ... I was looking for fear but could not see it (widened eyes, opened mouth). That photo disturbs me. Especially, knowing the circumstances. I thought angry, maybe confusion also.

The darker photos beforehand that seem to be taken without his realising (?). Maybe he thought she had left. He doesn't look too happy in them, at all. Lowered head - maybe disappointed with himself, unhappy. Closed eyes - definitely deep in thought, unhappy, disappointed.

Of course, they are open to interpretation. I really appreciate your input on this. I've been wanting to hear what everyone else thought. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member