aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi's tweeting bothers you, you might want to read here, about John Thanos, the scariest, most disgusting murderer you never heard of:

John Thanos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maryland almost never executes anybody (and recently eliminated the death penalty) but there were no tears for this guy.

What a piece of do-do. I saw someone like him on the killer speaks. I don't remember his name but he went on a killing spree one day over his girlfriend. He also taunted the family at the trial.

Chris Williams@chriswnewsNow Juan Martinez has returned to the courtroom. Again, no word of a verdict in the #JodiArias aggravation phase. Lunch is over. Waiting

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m

Juan coming off elevator now, heads into the victim/witness room entrance. #JodiArias

Did you guys catch after I believe the 2nd (5 min.) recess, when the jury was walking in Jodi glared at them??

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m
Now Juan Martinez has returned to the courtroom. Again, no word of a verdict in the #JodiArias aggravation phase. Lunch is over. Waiting

I don't see how the jury can come up with anything other than extreme cruelty after the show that JM put on this morning! KUDOS to JUAN!!!

However, I have one question (anyone's thoughts): Is JA sending up a smoke screen in proclaiming she prefers the death penalty?

My thoughts keep going back to the grounds I have read concerning appeals. That being that with the DP the state picks up all charges, but with the LWOP or LWP the defendant has to pay all expenses. Is what I read the truth?

If she ends up having to pay for her defense, she will surely ROT IN HER CUBICAL. Will someone with the knowledge about the law please fill me in???

We are supposed to get them too! UGH, in addition to the Japanese Beetles, we'll have cicadas. I guess running to the car and leaving all windows closed will be the new way to enter summer. However, how profound to have the cicadas and FJA being sent to death so symmetrical. Like peas and carrots. Bye Bye Jodi, see you in 12 years.

Ok- I live in Va- what are they going to do?

This is my very first post - I feel like those people who call into radio stations and say, "long time listener, first time caller"! I have been lurking for a very long time. So my two little comments are: If this isn't cruel...I don't want to hear or see what cruel must be!! And secondly, I ran into Goodwill on the way home today to look for a vase - all of these people were gathered in one section.......it was the used tvs and they had the trial on!! The camera was on JA as she attempted to cry.... One man muttered under his breath, "What a pathetic actress!!!" ...........I've learned so much reading here - thanks everyone!!

Welcome! Thanks for joining us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if for some reason they don't come back with a DP decision, does the family still get to give victim impact statement/s?

They're not deciding on DP right now. Just if the murder was cruel or not. If they say it was cruel we move to the next phase: the defense presting mitigating factors and ten victim's statements.

What is with that? We're they originally on the jury and quit? I'm confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were removed.. I am not sure if this is the guy who was arrested during the trial?? for Drunk driving???
I think # 11 was the one who was ill and Juror 5 was the one who was removed and came back.

The Wendy case took four hours on deciding cruelty right? Or was it longer/shorter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove