aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo ... I was looking for fear but could not see it (widened eyes, opened mouth). That photo disturbs me. Especially, knowing the circumstances. I thought angry, maybe confusion also.

The darker photos beforehand that seem to be taken without his realising (?). Maybe he thought she had left. He doesn't look too happy in them, at all. Lowered head - maybe disappointed with himself, unhappy. Closed eyes - definitely deep in thought, unhappy, disappointed.

Of course, they are open to interpretation. I really appreciate your input on this. I've been wanting to hear what everyone else thought. :)

"I defy anybody, even Alyce Laviolette to take a look at a photograph and tell you exactly what an individual is thinking." -Juan Martinez, Closing Arguments.

He also noted today that Travis had no idea what was coming.

Would it be wrong for me to suggest we all run over to yahoo and google (errr, I mean search!) Travis Alexander to bring him back to the top, not the name arias? :seeya:

I wish that it was called the Travis Alexander Case not the Jodi Arias Trial

:seeya: Thank You. I don't recall hearing anything from her today ...

And do NOT want to rely on Jean C for how long the jury has been out ... LOL !

:moo:

She was just talking to VP again on HLN via phone.

I really can't take this waiting...anyone want to sing "Soft kitty" to me? (I'm not, my mother had me tested.) :scared:

tumblr_mbplmkxtqF1r76txgo1_400.gif

...oops...back to self-editing so that I can see this through.....oh my...Seque made me sit in the naughty kid's row at the back of the bus....

Lets say JA truly did want the death penalty. Could she have said at any point judge, give me the death penalty and let everyone else get back to their family?

No, she LOVES the spotlight too much to do that. She will keep yapping away until they drag her off to death row. She is really, truly evil. It's almost cliche to say her eyes , or the eyes of any known murderer are like devil eyes but in her case its true! Beady little reptilian like eyes..scary. And her fangs and snakehole lips complete the look. It is uncanny how she has physically morphed into the demon she is over the last 5 years!

[BBM]

komodo-dragonanimation.gif

Snake-01-june.gif

A picture is worth a 1000 words​

...that's probably why she has an apparent back up plan...according to her wardrobe anyway....:floorlaugh:

Im guessing we wont be seeing her flaminco outfit in the next phase.... :)

I am posting this to share what I believe is so very cruel for Travis to have suffered.

The day my bio mother (I was adopted out to my Aunt n Uncle when I was 11)
passed away, my sister, hospice nurse and myself were with her. she lingered for over 11 hrs. She was 90 yrs old with dementia.

The nurse and my sister kept talking about how long it would be, feeling her hands, legs.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I kept thinking my mother can hear all of this so finally around 11pm I laid down beside her, took her hand, sister took the other. I began to hum softly her favorite hymns, The Old Rugged Cross, and When the Roll is Called up Yonder, within a few mins. she passed. She could hear even though she could not open her eyes or move even a finger.

I firmly believe that hearing is the last sense to go when you die. So IMO Travis could hear before his heart stopped, I imagine ja was yelling at him as she tortured him. He could not find even a second of peace as death drew near.

I know Mr M couldn't talk about it because it can't be proven, however I experienced it, I saw it with my own eyes.

So IMO Travis not only felt the horrible indescribable pain from the knife, he could see, and he could hear.

She needs to be put to death for her horrific torture of this great young man.

IMO

I wish that it was called the Travis Alexander Case not the Jodi Arias Trial

I do that ScarlettScarpetta. For me, this case is the Justice for Travis case and that other FL case was The Justice for Caylee case. Today, doing screen caps - I could hardly force myself to grab a few of the felon's antics.

I had one in my pants once- felt scratchy- fresh out of the drawer- they like cotton I think. My family thought i was being attacked.

LOL! That reminds me of the time when I was in middle school. We met at a restaurant for a big family dinner and I had been sitting on a little rock ledge next to grass while we waited for everyone to arrive. Apparently a mouse climbed in my shirt and I didn't realize it until we were all seated. I felt it and jumped up screaming and ripped my shirt off in the middle of the restaurant. The mouse ran around for awhile before they got him headed for the door.LOL!

Ok- I live in Va- what are they going to do?

They just make life miserable for awhile. They can do a some damage to plants, particularly young trees, although I don't remember them ever doing a lot of damages to my tomatoes, for example. They are LOUD. Don't plan on having any picnics.

I think Jodi regrets killing him for herself. She doesn't want to be in this position. She doesn't feel regretful because she valued Travis' life. Or maybe she just wishes she would have gotten away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge