aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed everything after this mornings multi sidebars and 10 minute recess from nowhere. So basically, I got no wit testimony. Where's the catchup post?

They're not deciding on DP right now. Just if the murder was cruel or not. If they say it was cruel we move to the next phase: the defense presting mitigating factors and ten victim's statements.

Oh sheesh sorry yes that's right okay many thanks to you.

...oops...back to self-editing so that I can see this through.....oh my...Seque made me sit in the naughty kid's row at the back of the bus....

Yeah but YOU .....um....*encouraged* me to start drinking based on your hippocampus' inability to tell time :floorlaugh:

I think we've already seen what we can expect from the recent interview. Same blend of self-pity and projection. She will only discuss sorrow in the context of what "Travis made her do," or for "Travis' secret life..." There will be more nonsense of what a tragedy it was that Travis was a hypocrite, on and on. She will not be able to help herself. :cow:
Yep, that's the way it will go. She can't turn back from the self defense garbage and she can't create a new modus operandi. It will clearly be that TA made her do it. sickening!

I think Jodi regrets killing him for herself. She doesn't want to be in this position. She doesn't feel regretful because she valued Travis' life. Or maybe she just wishes she would have gotten away with it.

Bingo, dat!

2 minutes was so effective and touching. It was :heartbeat: 2 moments of silence for Travis.

It doesn't help when you have the media saying it would be so. That it should take a few minutes, an hour at most.....and yet here we are!

When Juan had them observe 2 minutes for time it took Travis to die, Nurmi and JW could not even be respectful of those 2 minutes...shuffling papers and writing like it was no big deal. Arias, with her wadded up dry tissues.

From WAT 1 :

2 M Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Still waiting in hallway. Talking to @bethkaras and confirmed she has on a new salmon tahari sweater and dress combo. #JodiArias

I'm sticking with my verdict by 3 az time.... :).

Remember kids...an hour to go over instructions easily. They are a very careful and cautious jury. A good thing! :moo:

WAT: Still waiting in hallway. Talking to @bethkaras and confirmed she has on a new salmon tahari sweater and dress combo.

Does anyone think that it's better that when the jury comes back with 1st degree premeditated murder that it goes straight to the judge for sentencing or the way it is done in Arizona?

My heart breaks every time I see Stephen... I worry for him. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member