aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else mentioned the following from last jury poll....and did y'all notice again today how clear, concise & strong the jurors voices are when responding to "juror five is this your true verdict" ....each one sounds so confident in their decision, I have such faith in this jury getting it right.

They sound just as determined she take responsibility for her crimes....they sound like they feel about as much for Jodi as all here do.

Justice for Travis is long coming..... but truths are always so much louder than lies.

Kathy in Dallas

NOPE. I believe with ALL MY HEART this Jury already has their MINDS MADE UP. They are already on board with the Death Penalty. If anyone thinks this jury or anyone on this jury hasn't seen the media circus going on around this trial, then I have some Ocean Front property there in Arizona for sale. This trial has been BLASTED everywhere, they have HAD to been exposed somewhere somehow, they KNOW what' the truth is. If they weren't prepared to give out the Death Penalty, they would have stopped today. It's a GO.

I have more faith in people than you maybe do. I don't think the jury has been breaking the rules and watching coverage of the story. I think there are still people around who can follow the rules and do what the court instructs them to do. When I served on a jury (not a big case) I took my instructions seriously because I want justice to work for me or my family if I ever need it. These are responsible adults. They will do what they are told to do because they know someone's life depends on it. IMO

She saw the beginning of the end long, long ago. Since I don't have any productive or positive words for Sandy Arias, I'll just zip it.

I will say I think there is no way on this planet she didn't see a day like this in this chick's future. She's just been in denial while the winds gathered force.

:ziplip:

Jodie's mom gets to talk to a living Jodie (jailhouse ) Travis alexanders family gets to go to a grave, talk to Travis but he can't respond because Jodie took his life.

Jodie's mom laughed at autopsy photos and enjoyed her giggles! Knowing cameras were on her.

The Alexander family sat in court broken, crying in anguish. As sandy and her sister laughed and mocked the Alexander family.

Yes in the interrogation videos. Her mom did seem visibly upset! But that all changed in time.

Wow. So she hacked and hacked at his neck in an effort to go through bone and flesh. I can only say, what an evil @#$%^ &&^*% *&&^^%.

I'm very upset right now. It's even worse than I thought.

Who would think to purposefully cut someone's throat? Especially someone who you profess to love.

Well, she has turned on her previous lawyers. Only a matter of time. Jodi is coldblooded, but she does like her revenge.

I'd be concerned if I were JW or KN.

8743084394_90c1161d73_z.jpg

A lot - a whole lot - would depend on the circumstances of the crime. E.G. - if I had a son, and he killed the person who killed my grandchild, even that would be one thing. Go for the trial. If said son, however, say, just killed a neighbor who was playing music too loud - plead guilty and take the best plea bargain you can get.

Here's a question: do you think Jodi's mother ever really believed the abuse excuse?

I think that for a while she was believing her daughter but that now she knows the truth.

I think she wanted very badly to believe, what mother wouldn't? It must be absolutely awful.

I love your name btw. It's one of my favourites <3

I sure hope so...or morose tweets would be fine as well. Only because I am hoping that she will show some sign that she is (finally, possibly) feeling the weight of her miserable future....(unlikely I know).

<======= this is what she should have envisioned on those long lonely miles driving through the desert and turned her azz around. No forethought .

The Court minutes from the denial of the Defense's motion to remove the death penalty option:

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY

DAY 68

State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present
Court Reporter: Robin Bobbie

12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.

Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.

Discussion is held.

12:53 p.m. Matter concludes.

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant
present.

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option.

Discussion is held.

IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.

1:14 p.m. Matter concludes.

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant,
Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.
Discussion is held.

IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00
a.m.

IT IS ORDERED sealing the in chambers hearing not to be transcribed until the
conclusion of the trial.

2:02 p.m. Matter concludes.

I don't believe they ever laughed at the victims family. WE have no idea what they were saying or thinking or what they were going through. We are seeing snap shots on tv. NO way is that an accurate depiction of what is going on..

They are human. They get to laugh and smile and twitch and whatever..

They are twins, for all we know one of them was commenting on the other ones underwear that day... But whatever it was they are not guilty of anything more than being related to the CFJA.

Beautiful post my dear friend. Love the screen name,Scarlett Scarpetta ma'am!
I don't know what was happening, either. I can only, only sort of half so maybe imagine what goes through their minds. I would be shiiiiiiitin mah pants and possibly say or do stupid stuff. I've been known to burst in laughter at funerals. In any case,I can't judge what I don't know. I feel sad to see how many of us have so many disparaging and super ugly things to say about the family. :(

Has Donavan been reported to her parole officers yet? I thought she wasn't supposed to talk to convicted felons, she has not met her rules for release so let's get Donavan taken care of first.

I thought she was on probation, not parole??? But goodness knows I could be wrong...again!! :floorlaugh:

Someone else mentioned the following from last jury poll....and did y'all notice again today how clear, concise & strong the jurors voices are when responding to "juror five is this your true verdict" ....each one sounds so confident in their decision, I have such faith in this jury getting it right.

They sound just as determined she take responsibility for her crimes....they sound like they feel about as much for Jodi as all here do.

Justice for Travis is long coming..... but truths are always so much louder than lies.

Kathy in Dallas

At the sound of their voices! I began to cry.

such an overkill............personally I hope we never have to see JA again. I can wish...........

Jodie's mom laughed at autopsy photos and enjoyed her giggles! Knowing cameras were on her.

The Alexander family sat in court broken, crying in anguish. As sandy and her sister laughed and mocked the Alexander family.

Do you know time stamps of videos that substantiate these claims. TIA

Jodie's mom gets to talk to a living Jodie (jailhouse ) Travis alexanders family gets to go to a grave, talk to Travis but he can't respond because Jodie took his life.

Yes in the interrogation videos. Her mom did seem visibly upset! But that all changed in time.

I have never been able to locate the laughing at post mortem photos videos. Would you be so super &#252;ber awesome and point me to them? :wave:

Ineffective counsel will definitely not work imho. JW and KN may be slimey but they did their best and she had good representation. She can claim that certain items excluded should have been included (e.g. the apparently forged pedo letters), but imho she'd have a hard time proving anything wrong in this case.

I agree. I don't know much about appeals on the grounds of ineffectiveness of counsel but I've been hearing a lot about it recently as OJ is using it. Apparently it's a very difficult standard to meet and doesn't work often.

Has Donavan been reported to her parole officers yet? I thought she wasn't supposed to talk to convicted felons, she has not met her rules for release so let's get Donavan taken care of first.

Lets hope someone! Well let me put it this way. I :please: many someone's enlighten the proper authorities.

Are we even sure Donovan is on parole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member