aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she will focus on all of these events(family, friends, exes) that caused JA to become Norman Bates. It would not be smart to continue to attack Travis much if at all, since the jury already found she murdered him.

I do not want her to say anything! Not one word! She has done enough damage to so many.

Haven't been home...just now catching up on the day's proceedings. When I heard Juan use the "go gentle into the night" phrase (or something to that effect), I started fist pumping! Bravo, Juan!!!! Just perfect!

oopsy i'll be a good bee now...........sorry mods :seeya:

it's like the church giggles..........i get giggly and/or snarky when i'm nervous or when it's not allowed:floorlaugh:

Jury smoke break! Bet they are ready!!! They did this before on the guilt phase!!!

The family is all back and in the victims room.. Jodi's family is there too..

I would bet it will be soon .

Where would they be getting info.. I only take it from news sources or beth or wild.

Yeah, your probably right. I saw it 3 different times, but now I don't believe it either. Sorry guys :blushing: I figured since it was on the states page, it was true. my bad

someone may be there with a new book for Jodi "living large in small spaces"

In much the same way that I believed premeditation was beyond doubt, the extreme cruelty really can't be denied.

The defensive wounds alone tell an horrific story. He grabbed the knife knowing exactly what it would do to his hands. Even after failing to control it the first time, he did it again because it was his only means to stop her from stabbing him. When that failed he tried to escape but she followed, continuing to drive the knife into his back until he fell. He never had a chance, and he knew as he was falling that there was no hope. He was going to die.

The only way that the jury comes back without a finding of extreme cruelty is if one or more of them lied and wouldn't condemn someone under any circumstances. Once again, they're being diligent, but I don't think there's any reason to doubt their integrity. They'll get this right.

I do not want her to say anything! Not one word! She has done enough damage to so many.

I dislike her testimony and opinions immensely. Having said that...she did a ton of damage on the stand to the Defense...SO...she might do considerably more damage to JA during the mitigation phase, if the jury makes a finding of cruelty.
Give that "expert" enough rope and she will hang herself and the Defense.

What is the name of the Alexander sister sitting on 2nd row behind Sam today? We haven't seen her as often as the other 3 girls, right?

when I first got my computer, I reached the edge of my desk with my mouse.
I called my son and asked what should I do I have run out of desk top and have not yet reached the bottom of the page I was reading..
He wanted to know if I was kidding..no i said no what should I do?
see that wheel on your mouse? yep well..turn it . Ok then the page scrolled up
I said WOW!

Tammy N

JA mom is just that. A mom. She has other children besides JA. Irregardless of what alot of people want to think and say regarding her support of her daughter, I can guarantee you that if it were your child in this place and time, you would be sitting there too, just like she is. And if you have such a necklace that said child, or perhaps one of your other children, had given you, and I bet it would have significant meaning to you, and I would wager you would wear it too. Guarantee it.

Ok, sure. But if it were my child in the same position, would I giggle and whisper during proceedings? Would I smirk at autopsy photos? Would I wear a DV ribbon the day after the Alexander family were asked to remove their ribbons in court?

I think the wearing of a #1 Mom necklace at your daughter's aggravation hearing is in poor taste. But nothing new there, I guess.

2 cents.

[BBM]

MOO.....I agree -- well said!! Very childish of them MOO

Smiley-13-june.gif

My ears perked up when she said Travis was 'down on all four legs'. We know Travis didn't have 'four legs' but it sounds like he was trying to crawl away from her. Little snippits of truth!

Are you referring to JA's statements to Detective Flores when she described Travis being on all 4 knees?

I agree with your interpretation: I think she was describing how Travis may have been either crawling out of the shower or may have been trying to crawl away from her @ some point after she attacked him with the knife.

I have no doubt that she used some of the factual events in her lies & in her deliberately fabricated story regarding the fictitious 'intruders'.

The man who was interviewed just now on HLN said she was a regular court trial watcher like he is and she was older woman, trying to be helpful but people were saying outright "you are not the boss of me" etc etc about where to sit what to do and da da da da! If things start to get nasty they may want to put a deputy outside to keep peeps in line. Literally. It's disturbing it's taking this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3