AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that he commented on articles about the curriers makes me wonder..... but no, surely he wouldn't have posted here.

GGE. I sure don't know about him posting here...but I feel some that posts that he did not like media attention are forgetting he told APD, he loved victims that he thought would get a lot of media coverage and that way he could follow longer on his computer or other computers he used and he said he got almost as much high watching the coverage or reading about his victims as he did killing them knowing he had committed an almost perfect crime and laughed at how LE sometimes was so far off on leads and etc. I don't know about here as I said, but I am sure he posted many places where he knew he had victims...would that not be similar to media coverage???....he probably sat back and laughed and spent a lot of time posting and in moo this would have been (in his mind as we know some of his ways) stalking, If some of the family members posted or talked, it would seem that would really get his adrenaline flowing and moo, I'm sure he would laugh as they posted and him come in and post something more hurtful that would keep the family members more upset....in his mixed up mind I feel this was his way of continuing on after the crime had been committed, stalking the family in anyway he could would have just been his delight I'm sure

Did they say in the last released article and video's that while in jail they knew he often followed and posted or have I got that confused???

WOW Foxfire.....this has so many things that are almost IK instead of this man...Maybe Keyes studied this serial killer also and the fact it was in Anchorage also....Social Misfit, getting angry easily over small things, just an average Joe and owned a bakery, but when he got or choose a victim, it shows his treatment was very mean, said he liked to taunt and hunt those he choose and in the end he ruled the authorities similar to Keyes, he would tell names if his family was left out of it but a BIGGIE to me was "He wanted to be confined outside of Anchorage"!!!!!!!!!!!!...He was a control freak almost identical to IK and he always took a prize from his victims----very hard for LE to find but after time they found his black box full of PRIZES.....My thoughts only....I truly believe if they keep working on this IK Case....they will find some type of prize from IK victims also..no matter what he told authorities, he knew in his mind how this would end (in his mind) so I personally feel he lied a lot during the last interviews...I know that investigators say they have no reason to believe he did lie...but looking closely at how he looks through his eyes when asked a question he don't like, how he squirms or at least he makes a small move to the left...I definitely believe lies were flowing from his mouth on some questions..but is all moo

maybe that is why I can't get the supposedly suicide from going through my thick skull...could IK be confined somewhere out of AK???....OH MY time for me to quit...just my own thought
Thanks Foxfire for this post

QUOTE=digndoodle
GGE. I sure don't know about him posting here...but I feel some that posts that he did not like media attention are forgetting he told APD, he loved victims that he thought would get a lot of media coverage and that way he could follow longer on his computer or other computers he used and he said he got almost as much high watching the coverage or reading about his victims as he did killing them knowing he had committed an almost perfect crime and laughed at how LE sometimes was so far off on leads and etc. I don't know about here as I said, but I am sure he posted many places where he knew he had victims...would that not be similar to media coverage???....he probably sat back and laughed and spent a lot of time posting and in moo this would have been (in his mind as we know some of his ways) stalking, If some of the family members posted or talked, it would seem that would really get his adrenaline flowing and moo, I'm sure he would laugh as they posted and him come in and post something more hurtful that would keep the family members more upset....in his mixed up mind I feel this was his way of continuing on after the crime had been committed, stalking the family in anyway he could would have just been his delight I'm sure

Did they say in the last released article and video's that while in jail they knew he often followed and posted or have I got that confused???

Yes, digndoodle, Israel Keyes studied this serial killer, as well as many others, imo. The movie was filmed in Anchorage only a couple months before Samantha's abduction/murder. It would be logical to conclude that he hung out on the movie set & was possibly an extra, imo...The fact that R. Hansen's known trail of terror was in Anchorage is not the only parallel with IK. IK, mentioned Ted Bundy in one of his many interviews. Many 21st century serial killers are well versed on the tactics & strategies of serial killers prior. As does an electrician, teacher, or detective. They hone their skills over time by practicing & studying their trade.

These Hybrid serial killers are emulators>copycats of others with their own unique twists added. The same communications and other technology advancements used by investigators are also utilized by these hybrid predators to taunt them, imo.

Yes, imo IK has souvenirs and like his kill kits, will be buried, and likely in close proximity of the kit locations. He would not have traveled with them for obvious reasons, imo.

Virtually all missings persons have a thread on webleuths, facebook page, etc. It would be logical to conclude that if IK followed the MS Media articles & updates of his crimes. The forensics investigation of his cell phone and internet searches should reveal a treasure trove of information as to his unknown victims, imo...
Seems, that he would have also logged the gps coordinates of his kill kits and other hidden items for memory purposes.. Unlike IK, a low tech serial killer that I backtracked & researched for years used glass canning jars on a tree limb to mark his ritual & burial grounds, in case of long absences. The forest takes back over after a long period of time..

IK, played LE/FBI/APD/AST, like a fiddle up until his dying breath, imo..

The Frozen Ground - The Hunter becomes the hunted - Release Date 08/23/2013
https://www.facebook.com/TheFrozenGroundMovie
___
The AK Serial Killer R Hansen is one of retired FBI Profiler John Douglas 1st cases..

What I Do
By John Douglas
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/profiling.htm

Theory:
IF IK had clammed up at the end due to whatever reason, what if he were offered to "disappear" by *suicide*. Media goes quiet and he gets transferred to another prison of his choosing for life without parole. Part of the deal could be working with LE to find victims.....quietly. No media, no trials etc. IF he stopped liking his deal and clammed up again a big dump of information from the FBI might/could be used to apply some pressure IMVHO.

Just a thought.

Theory:
IF IK had clammed up at the end due to whatever reason, what if he were offered to "disappear" by *suicide*. Media goes quiet and he gets transferred to another prison of his choosing for life without parole. Part of the deal could be working with LE to find victims.....quietly. No media, no trials etc. IF he stopped liking his deal and clammed up again a big dump of information from the FBI might/could be used to apply some pressure IMVHO.

Just a thought.

Lucky1.....It could be that you hit the nail on the head dead center!!!
I will forever believe that those photo's in the last interrogation really run something through his mind that caused him to become either MAD or it really upset him.....and not to dispute your thinking, but if I remember right they already had photo's of his kill kits way before this conversation..so if you listen closely they are presenting something to him or maybe cases to him and I go back to the lady investigator showing him the 1st piece of paper and it looks to be some kind of ???? maybe timeline or could have been cases they know he had victims and it could have been how they are going to link him in order as they came...I heard him say "Wow, that is a lot", then she proceeds to show photo's to him (oh how I wish we had the technology to zoom and get them very clear) and also I noticed his body slowly move from sitting directly upwards to slowly shrinking to a way down position in his chair...to me that is a sign he is becoming less and less secure as to what all they have photo's of......I clearly heard the lady ask something about a kitchen, but I do not or could not make out what she was asking him....and I go back also to when his attorney walked in, you could see his facial expression was in a very mad look...for some reason apparently his attorney was not supposed to be at this session, that is why I feel it was more than likely a day he had chosen to agree to release a lot more information and in moo, I'm sure by this time FBI knew of several of his victims by the stupid little he gave out...NOTE*** they were working so much that they came to IK and told or ask him about some possible dna found in his boat in Wash. State...he looked very surprised in that video session that they would have even known of him having a boat there and if I hear clearly he got very upset and would not give out any info at all that day.and I noted also that he asked to see one photo again...I think that one photo may have been something that got him either angry or caused him to clam up and not talk any further.....I did hear one investigator say "So I take it this meeting is over and no information will come forward" and on answered something like "guess not, it's over"...so once again I personally feel Keyes won again that day but supposedly 4 days later he was dead or as we think maybe moved who knows where

I like the way you think Lucky1

Foxfire all I can say again is WOW, I did not know this was the movie or documentary you were talking about to be released so soon, as I said this could have almost been a story I feel identical almost to IK...just some name changes here and there and knowing IK's ways that he has told of him watching the fires after he did arson and etc...I can almost say I'm sure he was watching the coverage closely or as you said hanging around someplace very close...this may prove to be his idol..who knows????

The only thing I know is that they took the home computer and FBI is not dumb for sure, they did find and released they found the following of Bill and Lorraine Currier on his searches plus I feel they have lots more they have not released as of this date and I'm sure they took his phone, unless he was smart enough to erase all data from this phone it must be full of leads and he was caught for speeding and I don't feel he would have had enough time to do this...and I think back to when he was caught they found "Multiple" maps in the floorboard of his vehicle
so could these various maps been like the killer you posted??? maybe all places with marks on them just might be his victims, arsons and just moo probably marks where his prizes are so he would not have forgotten any location j
Thanks for your educational insight to SK....I highly tip my hat to you

Regarding the BC/Yukon/Alaska trip when IK moved from Neah Bay to Anchorage....

This is the timetable I come up with for the trip, base on FBI info and plugging the dates and locations into google maps:

March 1/07 - left Neah Bay (or possibly crossed the border into BC)

March 5 - hotel reservation in Cache Creek, BC (393 miles; 8 hrs 30 min from Neah Bay) [where was IK between Mar 1 and Mar 5?]

March 7 -- hotel reservation in Watson Lake, Yukon (1,033 miles; 20:22 from Cache Creek) [He must have stopped somewhere in between the night of March 6]

March 8 - hotel reservation in Teslin Lake Yukon (170 miles; 3:38 from Watson Lake)

March 8 - hotel reservation in Destruction Bay, Yukon ( 263 miles 5:32 from Teslin Lake) [two reservations for the same night. Which place did he stay at?]

March 9 - crossed border between Yukon and Alaska.

link to google map:

http://goo.gl/maps/oA8dB

My apologies to all! I look back at some of my posts and I am aghast at my typos and grammar! Clearly I meant to say..."the timetable I came up with for the trip, based on FBI info..."

Sheesh.....I should pay more attention to what my fingers are doing!!

Foxfire all I can say again is WOW, I did not know this was the movie or documentary you were talking about to be released so soon, as I said this could have almost been a story I feel identical almost to IK...just some name changes here and there and knowing IK's ways that he has told of him watching the fires after he did arson and etc...I can almost say I'm sure he was watching the coverage closely or as you said hanging around someplace very close...this may prove to be his idol..who knows????

The only thing I know is that they took the home computer and FBI is not dumb for sure, they did find and released they found the following of Bill and Lorraine Currier on his searches plus I feel they have lots more they have not released as of this date and I'm sure they took his phone, unless he was smart enough to erase all data from this phone it must be full of leads and he was caught for speeding and I don't feel he would have had enough time to do this...and I think back to when he was caught they found "Multiple" maps in the floorboard of his vehicle
so could these various maps been like the killer you posted??? maybe all places with marks on them just might be his victims, arsons and just moo probably marks where his prizes are so he would not have forgotten any location j
Thanks for your educational insight to SK....I highly tip my hat to you

TY for the kind words, Digndoodle.. There are 365 days in most years. What is the probability of IK comitting suicide on the original advertised release date of The Frozen Ground Movie? Contrary to IK's deflective statement that he did not want ms media coverage of his crimes. A calculating prolific serial killer's ultimate goal is notoriety.

IK's timeline indicates that he stayed close to home from June 16, 2011 to Feb 01/2012 when Samantha Koenig was abducted. This window of time would have allowed IK to insert himself into the movie either as an extra, worker/carpenter, etc., or simply as an bystander/observer. The news of the film production in Oct/Nov/2011 would have been all over the Anchorage, AK ms media & front page news. Imo, in his mind, IK considered himself as Alaska’s most notorious serial predator, rather than Robert Hansen, imo..

Anchorage Daily News (slideshow)
The Frozen Ground Movie Making
Published: October 19, 2011

http://www.adn.com/2011/10/19/2128190/the-frozen-ground-movie-making.html (slideshow)

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/press-re...istance-in-case-of-serial-killer-israel-keyes

June 8, 2011: Keyes flew from Anchorage to Chicago on June 2, 2011. He rented a car and drove to Essex, Vermont. On June 8, 2011, Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes disposed of a weapon stolen from the Currier home and the gun he used to shoot Bill Currier in Blake Falls Reservoir. These weapons and a nearby cache were recovered by the FBI. Following the murder, Keyes traveled around the East Coast before driving back to Chicago. On June 15, 2011, Keyes flew from Chicago to San Francisco, only staying one night, returning to Anchorage on June 16, 2011.
February 1, 2012: Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Samantha Koenig in Anchorage, Alaska.

http://collider.com/scott-walker-frozen-ground-interview/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Scott Walker’s riveting thriller The Frozen Ground, opening in theaters and on demand August 23rd, chronicles the true-life events surrounding Alaska’s most notorious serial predator, Robert Hansen.

From Director Scott Walker's interview;

Both Glenn Flothe(lead AST investigator) and the real Cindy Paulson(surviving victim of sk RH) are two of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met. She is probably the most brave, incredible and inspiring woman I’ve ever met. What she’s been through and her outlook on life is just unbelievable. Nobody has a moment to complain about anything, even the worst things that happen to you.

And Glenn Flothe is a real hero. He’s just a genuinely amazing man. He’s like, “This isn’t right and that’s why it needs to be stopped.” There’s no ego. There’s never any glorification. He was given medals of honor. He gave them back. He said, “I don’t want them. Give them to the whole Trooper crew.” He’s been both a friend and a supporter and a mentor for me through this process as he relived this entire case which had a huge effect on him. He personally dug up eleven of the girls’ bodies. He didn’t sleep properly for three years afterwards. What Nic said about him was true, that when he’s on the case, he’s on the case. He hasn’t got time to be emotionally affected by it, but his relationship with Cindy really affected him.

Theory:

Just a thought.

This is an interesting theory, if IK was kept alive for that reason. It would be really really disturbing if he was kept alive and hired by the government as some kind of "hitman" type "super-killer"...I sure hope the gov isn't in the business of hiring Serial Killers.

I don't get how a razor blade got into his possession, aren't high value criminals kept VERY securely, you don't just get a razor blade anywhere in jail.

I
Quote:
Joint Base Lewis-McChord is a training and mobilization center for all services and is the only Army power-projection base west of the Rocky Mountains. Its geographic location provides rapid access to the deep water ports of Tacoma, Olympia and Seattle for deploying equipment. Units can be deployed from McChord Field, and individuals and small groups can also use nearby Sea-Tac Airport.

Also it says when this base was started in the early 1900's it took some of an Indian Tribe's land???....and it went to the Federal Government so they could start construction on the 1st base there
Could this perhaps been some of IK'S grandfather's, great grandfather's land and he somehow wanted revenge by the land being taken from this Indian Tribe??

<respectfully snipped>

bbm: I came in sort of late in all the IK stuff, so I ask a lot of "stupid questions" -- am I understanding correctly, from this, that IK has Native American ancestry? Or is this only a theory?

This is an interesting theory, if IK was kept alive for that reason. It would be really really disturbing if he was kept alive and hired by the government as some kind of "hitman" type "super-killer"...I sure hope the gov isn't in the business of hiring Serial Killers.

I don't get how a razor blade got into his possession, aren't high value criminals kept VERY securely, you don't just get a razor blade anywhere in jail.

Didn't IK say on one of the videos that his brother was going to be visiting for a week? I'm not saying that his brother smuggled it in, but it seems like he had family visitors. Perhaps he asked a relative to smuggle it in during a visit, so that he wouldn't drag his daughter and other families through a media circus, which would inevitably happen if he went to trial.

Didn't IK say on one of the videos that his brother was going to be visiting for a week? I'm not saying that his brother smuggled it in, but it seems like he had family visitors. Perhaps he asked a relative to smuggle it in during a visit, so that he wouldn't drag his daughter and other families through a media circus, which would inevitably happen if he went to trial.

"He should have stood trial in front of everybody," Koenig said. "It's just one more thing he robbed from us."

Read more here: http://www.modbee.com/2012/12/06/2484190/israel-keyes-slit-wrists-strangled.html#storylink=cpy
<sniped & BBM>

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA &#8212; Confessed serial killer Israel Keyes committed suicide late Saturday or early Sunday by slitting one of his wrists with a blade from a disposable razor and tying a sheet tight around his neck, Alaska State Troopers revealed Wednesday.

It's still unclear which action, alone or in combination, led to his death, troopers said.

Early results from a trooper investigation into the suicide and a state medical examiner's autopsy indicate Keyes was as methodical in killing himself as authorities say he was with his known victims.

Keyes also showed signs at one point that he might hurt himself, spending weeks on suicide watch, but he apparently convinced jail psychiatric staff that he was no longer suicidal prior to killing himself, corrections officials said.
Brandenburg was not sure when Keyes was taken off the watch but said he thought it was in August.

"He had intended to hurt himself. We discovered that and put him on suicide precautions," Brandenburg said. "At some point, it was determined he was no longer suicidal. ... Our staff did a fantastic job in preventing maybe an earlier tragedy."

Inmates are allowed to shower once a day, Brandenburg said. Corrections officers handcuff and shackle an inmate, walk the inmate to the secured shower, and once they are locked inside, remove the restraints by reaching through a small hole in the shower's door, he said. An officer gives the inmate toiletries, including one plastic, disposable razor with which to shave, Brandenburg said.

The inmates are then required to return their used razor, Brandenburg said.

Brandenburg said it's possible that another inmate passed the razor blade to Keyes using a technique called "fishing,"
when one person flings a weight on a string to another inmate, who then attaches a note or object to the string and reels it in.

The bloody razor found later in Keyes' cell was attached to the end of a pencil, giving it leverage and a handle, Ipsen said. Keyes also had a sheet, which he wrapped around his neck, the troopers spokeswoman said.

Keyes cinched one end of the sheet around his neck and tied the other end to his foot or ankle, Brandenburg said. Troopers say Keyes cut his left wrist and, according to Brandenburg, he pulled the sheet tight by extending his leg.

The lone corrections officer on the segregation unit was tasked with checking on each of the 23 inmates in the unit every 30 to 45 minutes, Brandenburg said. Keyes was in his cell at 9:30 p.m. Saturday and, at some point thereafter, appeared to be asleep face down on his bunk with a blanket completely covering him, Brandenburg said.

"Checks were completed, but it appeared as if he was sleeping like every other night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Yx0i3qOfQ

Israel Keyes Interview, November 29, 2012

@22:58
Det - Speaking of Vermont, we were talking to Vermont on Monday, and they want to know what is going on and they are interested in filing charges as they have been all along.

Keyes - Federal?

………..

24:10
Keyes - Like I said all along, my cooperation on other crimes is dependent on what’s going on with crimes that I am already charged with so………and I’ve said that all along. As far as, uh, I’m losing interest in the legal process I guess you could say.

Det - Vermont is willing to be patient if there is forward momentum on other crimes.

Almost this whole interview is about Vermont wanting to file charges on the Curriers, and how his "demands" play into this and how it isn't in his interests to follow this.

"I don't have any typical demands" he says. They tried over and over to get him to take that candy bar. He wasn't having any of it, nor the newspaper. I think he was losing motivation to work with them any further and 2 days later he is dead from a alleged suicide, even though he wasn't supposed to have a razor and IIRC they didn't recover the razor.........

:Bennymonkey:

Thinking that IK saw himself as failed sk and that pushed him to suicide or the appearance of one. He may have been a laughing stock in prison having been ultimately caught looking like a doofus wearing a mask driving the car and then having picture taken.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/20...meticulous_serial_killer_of_modern_times.html
bbm

"In the end, Bundy got sloppy, and Keyes got sloppy, too. A figure in a face mask and driving a white Ford Focus was caught on camera making a withdrawal from an ATM with Koenig&#8217;s card. Later, he was spotted in the same car and found with the ATM card. It was an anticlimactic close to a previously unrestrained serial-killing career, an ending that must have embarrassed him. That&#8217;s why it shouldn&#8217;t be surprising that Keyes cut his wrists and strangled himself to death. It was a way for him to reassert control one last time"

Hmmm. I've speculated that his daughter was getting to such an age as to make some of his exploits bother him. Like Samantha, his last murder before getting "caught", 18 years old. Not so much older than his daughter, who he tried to protect from finding out his crimes.

I always found it strange that he was caught from using Samantha's ATM card in multiple different places on one of his trips. Such an accomplished criminal would/should know that would lead the police straight to him....IMVHO.

Never mind being preached at/to at every turn by his family.

Wonder if he ever contemplated what would happen if his daughter ran into someone like him.....

I am slowly learning, just bear with me...and I know certain things are not allowed to post....but "Always" read posts that people write on each new article they release on IK....I have even spent a lot of time going back and just looking for posts under his older articles also....I feel I can say Somebody knows something we don't..., whether it is truth or not I don't know but I always look under each new article just to see what others say, but there is one person posting that will either get charged if not true or he knows some bad things that went on

Snoopster, I know his 2 brothers visited there in June the same year he was caught....On his GF's FB page she had a timeline photo of them where they had went hiking to some large mountain there....and to add a little fun....your user name fits right in with ME....the way I know is from "Snooping" around...LOL...His brother still has one of those photo's in his pictures on his home page...but as far as knowing they smuggled anything in I sure do not know anything like this

bbm: I came in sort of late in all the IK stuff, so I ask a lot of "stupid questions" -- am I understanding correctly, from this, that IK has Native American ancestry? Or is this only a theory?

I don't know what his ancestry was, but remember he worked a few years for the Makhu tribe while in Neah's Bay and he met the Mother of his child there so his child would be part Indian and Part (whatever he may have been) and it has been speculated he went back to this tribe several times to visit and they said he was highly liked while there..........Does anyone know if you work on tribal lands, don't you have to have Indian in your ancestry???....the reason I'm asking in a small discussion just between myself and some that have followed this case, they were almost sure for him to have worked there that he would have to have some heritage in his background and one in the group said they didn't think he could have gotten a ???? card, papers or whatever you have to have to work there, that may be something to look further into

Thinking that IK saw himself as failed sk and that pushed him to suicide or the appearance of one. He may have been a laughing stock in prison having been ultimately caught looking like a doofus wearing a mask driving the car and then having picture taken.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/20...meticulous_serial_killer_of_modern_times.html
bbm

"In the end, Bundy got sloppy, and Keyes got sloppy, too. A figure in a face mask and driving a white Ford Focus was caught on camera making a withdrawal from an ATM with Koenig’s card. Later, he was spotted in the same car and found with the ATM card. It was an anticlimactic close to a previously unrestrained serial-killing career, an ending that must have embarrassed him. That’s why it shouldn’t be surprising that Keyes cut his wrists and strangled himself to death. It was a way for him to reassert control one last time"

IDK.....At the ATM the camera only caught the tail of the car and I believe the license plate number....and the only way he got caught was they saw this car but had nothing to stop him on except he was speeding very little but that was enough to stop him and when he was arrested he was in Texas Jail for awhile, but eventually flew back to Alaska....I feel he felt like a caged animal and on his 1st appearence to court he broke his ankle chains and tried to escape...so they seperated him to a lone cell and from what I have understood he was not permitted to be with other prisoners, and right before his supposedly suicide they found that key he had made that would have worked for a handcuff key, so they put him in a very isolated cell, he was restrained everywhere he went by feet and hand restraints....even when letting him out to shower I believe they stated he was taken by 2 guards, please correct me if I am wrong...that is why I personally find it so hard to get in my head how if 2 of them were standing there while he showerd...WHY if one forgot to get his razor, did the other guard not think to get it before he returned to his cell, so still we once again are left wondering how, who or what did he do to get the razor??? (if there really was one)

and Yes he got sloppy as released in the last known article...he said he just lost interest in work, in everyday activities and that his urges were getting closer together and he seemed to be out of control.....MOO, Don't you think after so many years doing this that somehow your brain starts to suffer mentally, studying how to do a crime, what weapon, lying to family, traveling so much, then how to dispose of a body, disposing of a body, robbing banks, then back home with more lies you have to sit and think of to make sure they are believable, trying to act like a "normal" person, trying to be a father....I just feel his mind was in overload and he more or less wanted all this to end soon and personally I feel Keyes may have been involved in some drug activities either selling or delivering...nothing been brought out so far, just all moo from the many roads he traveled and also his going to Mexico several times, he has traveled many places where it is no secret that some are high drug activity areas and also I note his physical appearence, he was known to be in many sports, biking, hiking, and then entering the running races..but he looked so skinny and pale to me, yet this could have been due to all his lifestyle also

IK's timeline indicates that he stayed close to home from June 16, 2011 to Feb 01/2012 when Samantha Koenig was abducted. This window of time would have allowed IK to insert himself into the movie either as an extra, worker/carpenter, etc., or simply as an bystander/observer. The news of the film production in Oct/Nov/2011 would have been all over the Anchorage, AK ms media & front page news. Imo, in his mind, IK considered himself as Alaska’s most notorious serial predator, rather than Robert Hansen, imo..

Anchorage Daily News (slideshow)
The Frozen Ground Movie Making
Published: October 19, 2011

http://www.adn.com/2011/10/19/212819...ie-making.html (slideshow)

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/press-rel...r-israel-keyes

June 8, 2011: Keyes flew from Anchorage to Chicago on June 2, 2011. He rented a car and drove to Essex, Vermont. On June 8, 2011, Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes disposed of a weapon stolen from the Currier home and the gun he used to shoot Bill Currier in Blake Falls Reservoir. These weapons and a nearby cache were recovered by the FBI. Following the murder, Keyes traveled around the East Coast before driving back to Chicago. On June 15, 2011, Keyes flew from Chicago to San Francisco, only staying one night, returning to Anchorage on June 16, 2011.
February 1, 2012: Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Samantha Koenig in Anchorage, Alaska.

Once again Foxfire, Thank You........Just to throw out a thought that hit my mind while reading your posts....

So IK easily could have been hanging around, or even working while this was being filmed...the movie is THE FROZEN GROUND.....wonder if this could be the reason Samantha was put in a FROZEN LAKE in black bags??? he came back home from his cruise, went to his shed, cut her body up and placed them in black bags...then he decided he wanted to go Ice fishing and after he was finished with his fishing, he sawed a hole in the ice, and pushed the black bags through the hole???............I'm sorry but all this makes me really nauseated to my stomach.., seems the more you know the more you kinda understand this was a really really sick sick person...and I can almost see how he would think this is funny, that he would put her body in this frozen lake while the movie is filmed with the same related title...this would be something he I feel would have found very funny, yet another way to taunt LE and her family

http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2011/09/casting-calls-for-frozen-ground.html
bbm.
"The feature film "The Frozen Ground" will begin shooting in Anchorage, Alaska on October 17, 2011. The casting director is hiring as many as 45 Alaska actors for speaking roles, as well as several hundred background extras. They are especially seeking state troopers and members of the police department who are interested in acting and extras roles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand