Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J
There's a PC now. They named him and have a warrant for his arrest. He's currently at large. He should be considered dangerous and possibly armed. Log into Facebook | Facebook

Edited - Not sure if my link is working. It's on WBRC Fox6 - WBRC FOX6 News

Is that live won't let me rewind? Can confirm this officer just named Ibraheem Yazeed on video.

This guy was i.d'd by the public within hours of his photo being released, a man hunt is announced hours after this.

Seriously struggling to find a reason why this guy's picture was not released at the same time aniahs video was!

Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, has been charged with first-degree kidnapping in Blanchard’s disappearance. The U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force, along with other agencies, are actively searching for Yazeed.

Aniah Blanchard disappearance: Suspect charged with kidnapping, still at large

I've been quietly following along for Aniah, and based on this guys history, I was really, really hoping that SM had just gone on a collective bender with this ID. Even though one of his mug shots look just like the guy in the store, I hoped. This is terrible news. :(

I've been quietly following along for Aniah, and based on this guys history, I was really, really hoping that SM had just gone on a collective bender with this ID. Even though one of his mug shots look just like the guy in the store, I hoped. This is terrible news. :(

Thankfully certain people in his life weren’t too tactful in mentioning aspects about him on SM.

IMO, LE has been onto this guy from the time they processed AB's car. Soon after they found her car, they announced that multiple agencies were involved in her case, including US Marshalls, which would suggest that a former convict is involved. Sure enough, it's the US Marshalls Fugitive Task Force that is looking for him (along with other agencies). It would make sense that his DNA is in her car, and they knew his identity then, and have likely been searching for him. Perhaps LE knows far, far more about him and his criminal activity than we do and felt that looking for him quietly could help to keep AB safe. Or. could help to keep him from running.

Of course, the big question is, WHY was he ever allowed to bond out of attempted murder & kidnapping, especially given his long, violent criminal history??????????????

Authorities said Thursday that evidence shows Yazeed was at the same location where Blanchard was last seen and is believed to have taken Blanchard against her will. Investigators are looking into the possibility Blanchard was kidnapped during a carjacking.

Obviously, with an arrest warrant, there is a lot more evidence that we don't know about.

I'm pretty convinced that Aniah sent those texts. I see nothing out of the ordinary based on what she wrote and how the roommate reacted (or didn't react).

Maybe she was sitting in her car at the Chevron with it running, eating chips and texting, when someone jumped in.

Last edited:
I believe there to be a female accomplice as well.
See his past arrest below/with female accomplice which arrest record consists of prostitution rings. smh!!!! my god.

Any of this sound like some of the speculation we have seen in here? smh!!! what a monster!!

Elmore man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery in January hotel incident

"When Ford and Yazeed were arrested, SBI Capt. Joe Herman said last month that the bureau got involved when the Macon County Sheriff's Office received a tip of a car driving erratically down the interstate.

"Macon County deputies made contact with the driver and then inside the vehicle was a 77-year-old white male that had been severely beaten," Herman said. "Their investigation determined that the male had been beaten, robbed and abducted from his vehicle in Montgomery."

Authorities said Thursday that evidence shows Yazeed was at the same location where Blanchard was last seen and is believed to have taken Blanchard against her will. Investigators are looking into the possibility Blanchard was kidnapped during a carjacking.

Obviously, with an arrest warrant, there is a lot more evidence that we don't know about.[/QUOTE

Hes done it before. This is no surprise. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member