AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can direct you to it.....click 'see all' under recent posts, then 'see more posts'. It was posted yesterday at 9:01 AM

ChattyWoman - this is ridiculous! It's not showing up for me at all. Literally. I'm definitely not doubting it's there now bc even you can see what Analyze This saw, but for some reason I can't. I have no idea why, though, & that bugs me. Thank you very much!

Editing to add that I just logged onto my computer & I still don't see it. This is crazy. Even after I click on See All, the only post I see for 9:01 is TS saying he can bring a few friends to help & then the stepmom's response to him.

I SEE IT NOW! Thank you ChattyWoman & Analyze This! Sometimes stuff is right in front of me but I'm thinking too hard to even see it! I'm such a moron - it shows up as 10:01 my time bc I'm on the east coast! I didn't even think of the time difference!

ChattyWoman - this is ridiculous! It's not showing up for me at all. Literally. I'm definitely not doubting it's there now bc even you can see what Analyze This saw, but for some reason I can't. I have no idea why, though, & that bugs me. Thank you very much!

Editing to add that I just logged onto my computer & I still don't see it. This is crazy. Even after I click on See All, the only post I see for 9:01 is TS saying he can bring a few friends to help & then the stepmom's response to him.

Hmmm I wonder if you need to be logged in or "like" the page before you can see all of the posts?? Just a suggestion.

Also...every single time they mention the neighbor seeing Brittney on a swing, all I can picture in my mind is JERSEYGIRL'S avatar! :)

Hmmm I wonder if you need to be logged in or "like" the page before you can see all of the posts?? Just a suggestion.

Also...every single time they mention the neighbor seeing Brittney on a swing, all I can picture in my mind is JERSEYGIRL'S avatar! :)

Lol princesspjs! I think I made this avatar around the time I joined here, literally had it that long!

The problem with not seeing her post was strictly my fault. I failed to consider the time difference so overlooked anything that wasn't close to 9:01. Totally my oversight.

Side note: I'll still go by what le informs, rather than friends &/or family. I like to hear them say it &/or be directly quoted.

As far as the search moving, I hope they have video showing Brittney in that area instead of just cell pings & interviews.

I can't help but wonder about the missing people along the 10 corridor. It reaches coast to coast. That's a heckuvalot of area iykwim.

I finally just caught up.

Ok, so Brittney def has a prepaid cell? I thought federal electronic laws changed some years back to mandate gps or some kind of tracking installed in them. Does anyone remember or know anything about this? I think it was done around the time Fed DEA agents were fighting the major war against drug cartels coming from Colombia & Mexico. I think it was around the time those tunnels were discovered going from Mexico into Cali, up the western coast... I don't know if laws changed or if lawmakers just talked about it to alleviate trafficking, bc most were known to use throwaway cells. They used them back then bc they felt safer, like they couldn't be traced, bc there wasn't gps & they could use fake names during set up of the phone.

Where can I find a link about her "meth" arrest prior to her missing? Everything I find is a 27 year old BW...her mugshot looks NOTHING like our missing BW.

Im not sure she was arrested!
I think she was a passenger in a car that had drugs in it!

I finally just caught up.

Ok, so Brittney def has a prepaid cell? I thought federal electronic laws changed some years back to mandate gps or some kind of tracking installed in them. Does anyone remember or know anything about this? I think it was done around the time Fed DEA agents were fighting the major war against drug cartels coming from Colombia & Mexico. I think it was around the time those tunnels were discovered going from Mexico into Cali, up the western coast... I don't know if laws changed or if lawmakers just talked about it to alleviate trafficking, bc most were known to use throwaway cells. They used them back then bc they felt safer, like they couldn't be traced, bc there wasn't gps & they could use fake names during set up of the phone.

I thought the laws changed during 911 because the terrorists all used untrackable perpaid cell phones!

From what I have read, Brittney didn't stand a chance with that dysfunctional family, IMOO. There is more here than we know, of course, but she deserves to be found. I get the feeling LE is looking at this as a "runaway," and not giving Brittney's disappearance the attention it needs. The aunt is suspect, if nothing more than trying to save her late husband's name. With all the he-said, she-said, they-said going on, it is next to impossible to distinguish truth from rumor. I hope something of substance turns up soon.

I think you're right, Eileen. It was all during the same maybe 5 year time period. I'll look... But to make it easier, does anyone have any kind of idea which prepaid cell Brittney uses? Brand? Model? Year? Anything?

Also, my friend's daughter has a prepaid cell with an unlimited texting plan - I kid you not. I wonder if the same goes for Internet use? If you buy minutes, wouldn't you use up Internet time quickly or would the minutes strictly be for making & receiving calls?

I've never had a prepaid & I'm clueless in this area.

The statement of meth came from someone that knows her & posted that info here. They said she may not have been arrested but was with people that were arrested, re meth in car. Also, the 27 y/I that you quoted above is not the same person at all in relation to this case. Meth is big in that area so it doesn't surprise me, but I like facts and I myself still haven't found a police report with meth & Brittany's name both stated in the report. I wouldn't rule it out but I also wouldn't rule it in when investigating here unless it can be linked with fact.

From all i read on FB i believe she likes POT!

Im not sure she was arrested!
I think she was a passenger in a car that had drugs in it!

I looked for some kind of report but didn't find one with meth & Brittany's name in it. I did find some rolling meth busts, though. Could you maybe give us the timeframe & county the car was pulled over in? Meth is treated as no tolerance at all. It's not like a warning if residue from Mary-J was found, there'd be a charge. More than likely the driver would def be charged unless it was a passenger that had it & took the full blame by saying nobody else had and idea he/she had it on him/her. The reason I'm looking is bc everyone in the car would be noted in the incident report, even if not charged.

So are we allowed to discuss FB posts made to BW by others? I read one last night (I think it was from 2011) that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Also... can anyone identify the make/model of the truck in this photo? How easy is it to install & remove truck bed covers?

Attachments

• white truck.jpg
    white truck.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 423
Analyze This, please could you direct me to where she says the MPD cleared the uncle bc I can't find it anywhere. I've viewed it in mobile version & desktop version, even viewed All, but I can't locate it. I see where she posted that MPD are shifting their focus to the Grand Bay area but it says nothing about clearing Uncle Donnie. I'll search cache to see if it was maybe there but then deleted for some reason. Maybe it's right in front of my face & I'm overlooking it..? Please help... :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844?ref=ts

I hope this attached MSM article is not indicative of the ability (or lack thereof) of Fairhope's officials to rule on suicides.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...eve-Hannah-Rogers/0LttdGYx_EG-kHSocgzdTw.cspx

I looked for some kind of report but didn't find one with meth & Brittany's name in it. I did find some rolling meth busts, though. Could you maybe give us the timeframe & county the car was pulled over in? Meth is treated as no tolerance at all. It's not like a warning if residue from Mary-J was found, there'd be a charge. More than likely the driver would def be charged unless it was a passenger that had it & took the full blame by saying nobody else had and idea he/she had it on him/her. The reason I'm looking is bc everyone in the car would be noted in the incident report, even if not charged.

I would think everyone in the car would be noted also!
I read about her in the car in the last thread i believe someone posted she was in a car that was like a rolling meth lab. I think the person read it on FB...

I would think if she was in the car she would have been busted!

I did read her family wants her to give up the pot to try to get her daughter back.

I do not believe for one second Uncle Donnies suicide was not related to BW.

But thats just MY opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member