AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://local15tv.com/shared/news/fe...-myster-missing-teen-brittney-wood-5050.shtml

Wednesday, October 23 2013, 06:58 PM CDT

"The arrests once again begs the question... where is Brittney Wood? "I believe there are people walking around today who know what happened to Brittney Wood," said Guyton (director of the Mobile Child Advocacy Center). "I don't know who they are, but I believe the circumstances surround her DEATH... I believe there are people walking around today who know what happened to Brittney Woods and have a good idea what happened to Brittney Wood. They may not have been involved but they have a good idea what happeend to her. And while this case is not directly involved with the Brittney Wood case, there are certainly some indirect indications that lead us back to the disappearance of Brittney Wood.""

http://local15tv.com/shared/news/fe...s-missing-mom-arrested-sex-charges-5049.shtml

Wednesday, October 23 2013, 06:59 PM CDT

"In my 25 years of being here at the Child Advocacy Center," he said, "I have never seen a case like this involving so many alleged perpetrators and so many alleged victims within one family grouping that keeps expanding and expanding, expanding."

Guyton says children who lived with those arrested are now either staying with relatives or foster families. But he expressed another concern that reaches beyond the Wood family.

"I would say if parents had children who had come into contact with any of the people who are alleged to have harm children within this larger family grouping, they should be talking to their children."

"Only Chessie Wood, who was arrested in June and accused of sexually abusing a 10-year-old girl,
talked to the media Tuesday night, wondering why she was even arrested."

"I'm here for a traffic violation nine years ago," she said."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/sheriffs_official_on_7_family.html

I have a question. Why didn't LE find this traffic violation when she was arrested the first time? Not that it matters, but it does seem odd. Perhaps it's LE's way of saying we are watching you Chessie.

http://local15tv.com/shared/news/fe...s-missing-mom-arrested-sex-charges-5049.shtml

Wednesday, October 23 2013, 06:59 PM CDT

"In my 25 years of being here at the Child Advocacy Center," he said, "I have never seen a case like this involving so many alleged perpetrators and so many alleged victims within one family grouping that keeps expanding and expanding, expanding."

Guyton says children who lived with those arrested are now either staying with relatives or foster families. But he expressed another concern that reaches beyond the Wood family.

"I would say if parents had children who had come into contact with any of the people who are alleged to have harm children within this larger family grouping, they should be talking to their children."
If my child had come in contact with these people then I'd let the police or the trained investigators talk to my child just to ensure I found out the truth.

It could take a couple of years for some of these victims to come forward. How scary!

More Arrests Expected in Child Sex Ring
Fox10tv.com
Updated: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 8:39 PM CDT
Published: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 6:21 PM CDT

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...ected-in-child-sex-ring#.Umhz0bk-DxE.facebook

"Levy said this type of lifestyle has been going on for much of the suspects lives and it has to stop before more are affected. Levy said when the raid was conducted, the suspects weren't surprised."

Question: Dustin Kent has been arrested 3 times now. Will they combine all his charges or will he have separate trials? And if he has separate trials, does that mean that cannot bring up the other charges?
Am I making sense?

Why would she bail Chessie out of jail? :waitasec:
Why doesn't PH bail her out? :waitasec:

That is the ? of the year. I can't fathom the explanation. This woman is the paternal family!!! Why would she betray Brittney like she has!?

I have a question. Why didn't LE find this traffic violation when she was arrested the first time? Not that it matters, but it does seem odd. Perhaps it's LE's way of saying we are watching you Chessie.
That same question was going through my mind on my way to work. I decided that I like to think that LE is "playing their cards close to their vest".

Maybe it's a decoy arrest and Chessie is knowledgeable to it. She might just be the one singing but wanted to seem like part of the "chain gang" KWIM?

Brittney Wood family friend wanted in Mobile County sex abuse investigation
October 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM

"Records from Mobile County Metro Jail show authorities have yet to book Nelton Lloyd "Butch" Morgan, 47, a Wood family friend.

"He's missing, he's out of town," Lori Myles, public information officer for the Mobile County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday night after the other suspects were picked up by deputies, Mobile police and Saraland police."

sbm

"Court records show he is also wanted on a pair of outstanding warrants signed in 2012 after he failed to pay fees associated with a 2011 conviction on charges of public intoxication and resisting arrest.

That same year, Morgan was pulled over while driving a semi-truck and given a ticket for driving an overweight truck. At the time, he listed an address on Langham Place as his home. He held a license from Mississippi."

I'm still holding out hope that Brittney caught a ride out of town. Maybe this guy knows something?

:fence:

That is the ? of the year. I can't fathom the explanation. This woman is the paternal family!!! Why would she betray Brittney like she has!?
I'd love to see the interviewer ask that question! I wonder if the interviewer knew she bailed her out??? It could go like this:

"You seem very angry about these crimes against children"

Yes, I am angry. I know it has to have something to do with Brittney missing.

"Sooo...would you mind explaining why you bailed out a family member charged with a sex crime in this case?"

How would she answer that???
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'd love to see the interviewer ask that question! I wonder if the interviewer knew she bailed her out??? It could go like this:

"You seem very angry about these crimes against children"

Yes, I am angry. I know it has to have something to do with Brittney missing.

"Sooo...would you mind explaining why you bailed out a family member charged with a sex crime in this case?"

How would she answer that???
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yesss!!!! I wish some of us WS'ers were journalists and had connections here. I would pay good money to see that interview!!

Maybe it's a decoy arrest and Chessie is knowledgeable to it. She might just be the one singing but wanted to seem like part of the "chain gang" KWIM?

Or maybe they just went ahead and picked her up since they were in the neighborhood.

btw...Why was she in scrubs? Does she work? And...does she have a valid license now? I know she drove...I just can't see how one could get a license when you have a warrant or outstanding ticket for a revoked license.

I knew from the first time I seen his FB last year that Butch Morgan was involved somehow. This is one sick & twisted group of people.

I asked this last night.
Dustin got a charge of Production of Obscene matter of person under 17. Does that mean he took a pic or made a video of one of the child victims?

Yep, it seems so. I'm thinking the image is of one of the victims. Dustin with his three arrests and this evidence should not hope to get out of his other charges.

http://www.legislature.state.al.us/CodeofAlabama/1975/13A-12-197.htm

Section 13A-12-197

Production of obscene matter containing visual depiction of person under 17 years of age involved in obscene acts.

(a) Any person who knowingly films, prints, records, photographs or otherwise produces any obscene matter that contains a visual depiction of a person under the age of 17 years engaged in any act of sado-masochistic abuse, sexual intercourse, sexual excitement, masturbation, breast nudity, genital nudity, or other sexual conduct shall be guilty of a Class A felony.

(b) For any person who violates this section, each depiction of each individual less than 17 years of age constitutes a separate offense.

(Acts 1978, No. 592, p. 705, §8; Code 1975, §13-7-237; Acts 1984, No. 84-285, p. 492, §8; Act 2006-112, p. 166, §§1, 2.)

I knew from the first time I seen his FB last year that Butch Morgan was involved somehow. This is one sick & twisted group of people.
He posted that he was praying for Brittney's safe return in June 2012.

Or maybe they just went ahead and picked her up since they were in the neighborhood.

btw...Why was she in scrubs? Does she work? And...does she have a valid license now? I know she drove...I just can't see how one could get a license when you have a warrant or outstanding ticket for a revoked license.

I've seen her wear scrubs tops before. Maybe just cuz they are comfy and cheap, plus they help hide her dramatic weight loss. She looks stick thin.

I doubt she's worked a day of her life besides doing a crap job of raising her children.

Decoy arrest seems worth considering. Chessie strikes me as a frustrated wanna-be actress loving drama, JMO. Gotta say, she was walking just like she was on a chain gang. I expected her to pull out a harmonica and sing a down trodden song. Too bad it's real life and she's still in a heap of trouble.

RSW wasn't ready for yesterday's arrest. He looked like he'd been rolling in a bunch of hay with that dirty white undershirt. Enticing a child into a building or dwelling is actually a despicable charge considering.

http://local15tv.com/shared/news/fe...ase-multiple-agencies-make-arrests-5024.shtml

SARALAND POLICE DEPARTMENT

Randall Scott Wood, (Brittany Wood's maternal uncle)
1. Rape 2nd
2. Sodomy 2nd
3. Enticing a child into a building or dwelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads