AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another out there for consideration.
I sometimes wonder if Brittney wasn't suspected of being the leak to LE when it was in reality, Scott.
Something set a chain of events into motion that I don't believe was spontaneous.

Both or either side(s) of that Facebook exchange with BW & a victim could have been spoofed for imaginable reasons on either side of the transmission.

Never thought of that. I can't figure out why BW and victim did not have that conversation in private messaging or phone/text. Why was that conversation accessible to the public?

I should add that I have not seen that fb exchange. Only read that it was posted. I assume it was deleted.

Never thought of that. I can't figure out why BW and victim did not have that conversation in private messaging or phone/text. Why was that conversation accessible to the public?

I should add that I have not seen that fb exchange. Only read that it was posted. I assume it was deleted.

We only know what was reported here. Much was redacted.
http://youtu.be/pcBtgZ5U40w?t=2m58s

According to arrests made and statements from law or court officials we are aware of eighteen people involved in sex acts against children either as violator or victim:

5 victims
1 missing
11 arrested
1 dead

We are told there will be more arrests, raising the number of predators even higher.

RSW called le on February 26, 2012 (http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/spec...ssing-brittney)
RSW arrested June 2012.

What did Brittney know that made her more vulnerable to harm than ANY of the others, victim or aggressor?

Since RSW apparently started the dominoes falling by talking, why was he not a target?

Accusations were made on social media, why was that person not a target?

When were the letters to, from, and about her written?

If, indeed, Brittney was the one that could bring the whole thing down, i.e., "golden nugget", what did she know that made her such a danger? Other people were talking.

It seems the key is what she knew, or someone thought she knew.

Are some of these perps who've been arrested also victims (like LE said Derek was)? If so, that brings the number down some.

Here's another out there for consideration.
I sometimes wonder if Brittney wasn't suspected of being the leak to LE when it was in reality, Scott.
Something set a chain of events into motion that I don't believe was spontaneous.

Both or either side(s) of that Facebook exchange with BW & a victim could have been spoofed for imaginable reasons on either side of the transmission.

Good thinking, KateB!

Perhaps Scott was the snitch but made the others believe Britt was the snitch.

I wonder what Britt's relationship was like with Scott? Steph, if you're reading, do you know? I know DH was her favorite uncle. How did she get on with Scott? I'm thinking maybe if he was jealous that DH was her favorite or didn't really have a relationship with her, it may have been easier for him to cast blame on her. (Not that he wouldn't cast blame on anyone he could to save his own hide, but just wondering.)

Are some of these perps who've been arrested also victims (like LE said Derek was)? If so, that brings the number down some.

You are right, KT. I seem to have trouble with that concept... I guess in my mind they almost become someone else when they are a willing participant instead of a victim.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Good thinking, KateB!

Perhaps Scott was the snitch but made the others believe Britt was the snitch.

I wonder what Britt's relationship was like with Scott? Steph, if you're reading, do you know? I know DH was her favorite uncle. How did she get on with Scott? I'm thinking maybe if he was jealous that DH was her favorite or didn't really have a relationship with her, it may have been easier for him to cast blame on her. (Not that he wouldn't cast blame on anyone he could to save his own hide, but just wondering.)

I lean more towards RSW went in and then just stayed mum. When LE began intervention, however it evolved with victim(s) being removed from home, polygraphs given or not (per Chessie) what was the chatter in the family? What other interviews with LE were the family aware of? Detectives were at the Fairhope home a day or 2 before 5.30.2012 meeting with Wendy. Was Dustin interviewed in advance of his arrest? I think at that time, the family may have been in the dark on who had squealed. And may have thought 'she did it once before, she's doing it again!' All just one of many theories, of course, but I don't picture RSW trying to implicate Brittney.
AFAIK, he had not been back in the Mobile area that long, after moving and raising his kids far from Mobile.

This is real and children were born into this horrible existence. To lighten my mood I had to focus on a minor detail.

snipped "...and a kangaroo was sleeping on one of the children's beds." :what:

I would have been on earlier, but I couldn't get this bloody roo of the chair!

(The only kangaroo that would be sleeping on a child's bed would be a baby one, they are rather large!)

I'm really enjoying this "who knew" discussion. I had basically assumed that every one did, but upon examination, this doesn't hold up. Is Butch the truck driver? Why does a truck driver have to be involved?

I need help with two words in this clip. I've put them in parenthesis with ??. I plan to post this in the media thread once we finalize it. Corrections, edits, different ears appreciated. Please note this is the 6 min clipped version and not the full 21 min version that was only online briefly. So I broke paragraphs where there are parts obviously missing. TIA.
http://videos.al.com/mobile-press-register/2013/10/chessie_wood_press_conference.html

Chessie Wood press conference 10/29/2013
Chessie Wood talks about the sex-abuse charges against her, upcoming trials and what might have happened to her daughter, missing woman, Brittney Wood.

Chessie speaks:

I called this press conference majorily because of my daughter. I believe that the focus has been totally took off my daughter and put on to the sex crimes that's occurring. And I believe my daughter deserves more than that. I believe my daugher went to confront him about other victims and it backfired on her. You just had to have, you know Brittney. She was a fireball and she found out some information that she couldn't handle. And she went to confront him about it and we ain't seen her since.

Q: What do you think happened?

I believe Donnie killed my daughter. Over the sex crimes. So, of course, they're going to be connected.

I believe there's people on this earth that is related to me. That has answers to questions. I've asked them about repeatedly. And they've never gave me the answer. And one of them, is to Wendy Holland. My own sister. When she found her husband dead, or almost dead, she grabs his phone and deletes four messages. She told me this herself. To this day, she won't tell me what was on that phone. And it leads me to believe that it had something to do with my daughter. I begged you Wendy to tell me where my daughter is. And you won't. Please, tell me where my daughter is.

Our childhood was great, it was normal, our life was totally normal. Until this all exploded. We had the everyday family until this came out. And it has flipped my world upside down. I didn't just lose my daughter, I lost half my family with it.

I could tell her demeanor was different right before she left my house. At that time, I didn't know.
I mean, she's a 19 year old teenager. And, but looking back, yeah, her demeanor was different when she left.

Q: Different how? Angry? Morose?

A little on the angry side. She was angry.

I have different...I have mixed opinions about every one of them, really. But Wendy Holland I believe is the one that holds the key to my daughter's disappearance and to this day, Brittney is my number one focus I have got to bring her home for her baby and then I can move on to the other things going on, but right now I need to bring Brittney home.

I really believe then that if I am found innocent, that you live under that shadow probably for the rest of your life. People say well, the judicial system failed us, or whatever. You know, I don't think that'll ever complete, I don't think I'll ever get the support I used to have. And deep in my heart, I believe law enforcement wanted that to occur.

They were excellent at what they did. For your own family to hide something so heinous from your own family you’re hurting their children and you can hide it and manipulate them children good enough to where they won't seek help is just beyond anything I can imagine. I just can't see how they could have done that.

I'm not really too worried about the legal accusations because the only way you have evidence is if the crime happened. It didn't happen so the only thing I fear is human error. That's all I fear.
Other than that, I think we can get past this if we can just find my daughter, have the trials. I want the trials. They keep setting them trials off and I have been hoping and praying to God above that something about my daughter will come out at one of those trials.

I may be shocked somebody I never knew may know. You just never know. So (starting?)with the judge, let's see what happens and see if somebody can come up with where my daughter is or what happened to her.

I believe that these victims have been molested. I do. By certain people, just not me. And

Q: Well, what about your sisters?

Ya, I believe, if...I believe one of them, I have, been brought to my attention that one of them has knowledge at least and the other one is guilty. And it hurts. These are my sisters I grew up with. It's not nothing. They didn't just hurt their children. They hurt mine, too. And I just don't understand how they can hurt my, their kids and my kids (over?) my nieces and nephews.
I just don't understand and they don't talk. A lot of people tell me I need to exercise my right to remain silent. And I just can't. Most people who get accused of things that they didn't do. They don't just sit there. They're going to lash out. And I can't just sit there and let everybody assume this or assume that without me saying what, what's really going on here.

I would have been on earlier, but I couldn't get this bloody roo of the chair!

(The only kangaroo that would be sleeping on a child's bed would be a baby one, they are rather large!)

I'm really enjoying this "who knew" discussion. I had basically assumed that every one did, but upon examination, this doesn't hold up. Is Butch the truck driver? Why does a truck driver have to be involved?

Yes, Morgan is and Brownlee might be. I tried to find the link of a prior on Brownlee that shows him with a suspended license and a vehicle overload charge. A snapshot of it is on one of Brittney's support groups on Facebook. The current view when I look for the link to share here, no longer lists the charges. I'm not sure if this would have just been a pickup truck overloaded with trash/debris or a full rig at a weigh station. The suspended license makes me lean to a pickup truck but don't know with any certainty.

@KateB: You are a brave soul and must possess extreme patience.
Thank you for taking the time to transcribe that mess! :tyou:

Why is it that CW's accent comes through loud and clear while reading the transcript?

To CW: Keep talking, girl!

And ... my new favorite chessiism:
"I believe that these victims have been molested. I do.
By certain people, just not me."

Interestingly, Chessie's talk about Donald Holland's polygraph is clipped out. She said she'd heard through family that he had taken one and passed, but then learned the truth was he had failed. No names, no timeline, but I posted it as a comment in the thread with others commenting on what we had just heard. Many of us were watching and did see the 21 minute version, several times. So why is that part gone? Maybe there really wasn't one? :)
I wasn't sure whether to post a thank you or an apology for the 6 minutes of your life, but please. I just can't do it today and aren't going to hear those 2 words any differently. This wasn't all done at one time, fwiw. TY, Q.

Who yells I love you Scott? Or am I mishearing words?
It's at the 1:40 mark in this one so you don't have to listen to it all. It's CW's voice, but are those the right words and is it definitive enough to put in a transcript, next time I have some feeling helpless energy to work off. TIA, again. :)

http://videos.al.com/al/2013/10/brittany_wood_family.html

I lean more towards RSW went in and then just stayed mum. When LE began intervention, however it evolved with victim(s) being removed from home, polygraphs given or not (per Chessie) what was the chatter in the family? What other interviews with LE were the family aware of? Detectives were at the Fairhope home a day or 2 before 5.30.2012 meeting with Wendy. Was Dustin interviewed in advance of his arrest? I think at that time, the family may have been in the dark on who had squealed. And may have thought 'she did it once before, she's doing it again!' All just one of many theories, of course, but I don't picture RSW trying to implicate Brittney.
AFAIK, he had not been back in the Mobile area that long, after moving and raising his kids far from Mobile.

This (the part bolted by me above) is a good point, too, KateB!

Does anyone know when RSW showed up again in Mobile? Was it for economical reasons? Work slow in TN? I don't know, and I don't know how long he'd been back before Feb 2012 when we are told technically this story begins. My imagination works that it could have been for work reasons only, maybe jobs are more plentiful on the coast and after being back and spending at least one typical Wood family holiday together (paraphrasing a social media post he made) then saw how the stuff was still going on that he remembered being a victim turned perp from before he moved to TN. (MOO)

I don't know. I'm happy to entertain any and all theories until we get some new information. But I keep returning to the generational view and wonder how can one family turn out four siblings involved in this strange case. Certainly, LE is taking a very hard look at that and the prior testimonies given over a decade ago. And until then, hope Steph can keep us updated with court dates and public sharable information.

Who yells I love you Scott? Or am I mishearing words?
It's at the 1:40 mark in this one so you don't have to listen to it all. It's CW's voice, but are those the right words and is it definitive enough to put in a transcript, next time I have some feeling helpless energy to work off. TIA, again. :)

You're amazing at catching interesting tidbits, KateB. You've done so much work on this case.

It's very appreciated. Thank You. :tyou:

I heard it. Who yelled that? Who loves Scott?

It's Friday the 13th!
23_33_13.gif

Also, I believe the numbers on victims does not include the victim/perps. I also believe a lot of what we know was not part of the RSW source initial investigation that seem to lead us to both DH & Brittney but LE is quoted as saying Brittney was not a victim in that case/at that time/who knows the truth. I don't want to get into particulars, but I think most of what we know came as a result of the death of DH. Instead of sealing a leak, it created many more. So whether we believe DH killed himself after DH killed Brittney with her own gun or not, the death of both of them would have worked to snip the leak we know the family was aware of, but that wasn't the leak at all.
And it wasn't until other victims came forward after Donald died that we learn RSW was the leak. And at that point, the family had too many leaks to contain.

He was finally arrested in Italy in 2012 and extradited back to the U.S. He's an 80 yr. old man.
Wonder what his sentence will be. Goes to show you, karma will catch up with you.

Jury finds LoPorto guilty of child sex abuse
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/baldwin-county/loporto-sex-absue-trial-may-go-to-jury

"BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) - FOX10 News has learned that a jury has found 80 year-old Guiseppe Pino LoPorto guilty in a child sex abuse case dating back to the early 1990s."

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News

IMO I believe every single person involved in this was at one time a victim! Grew up to become the offender. So ...... that said I feel sorry for none of them! younger older they were all caught doing the same things!
I think this is generational! Hopefull it ends now!

Regarding Chessie's OTT Brittney yard altar, it looks to me like something Chessie thought a "normal" person would do. I don't think authentic feelings of sentimentality are behind it at all. In addition to that, her fake crying (I saw no tears) on TV along with her dramatic expression of suffering in her mug shot makes me believe she's a faker when it comes to real human emotions (and not a good faker either). I think she's a typical narcissist who can't get enough attention.

I too hope LE leaned heavily on the guy who, after BW went missing and IIRC, all of a sudden quit his job and couldn’t get out of bed. JMO

I agree! This appears to be post offense suspicious behavior I've read so much about. As well as the suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member