AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Steph and Wally learn of the warrant/s for BW? Before or after BW went missing? TIA

When were they issued? TIA

[Note to Mods: I'm only asking when, not what they were for.]

Hypothetically, I can't shake the feeling there is a "C" in the equation. "C" for the most part has remained out of the spotlight. A, B and C all claimed Brittney was not going with Donnie. Brittney was going to stay with a friend, Donnie wouldn't pick Brittney up, etc... Why did everyone else know Brittney's plans were to hang with Donnie except A, B and C? In my opinion, there is something significantly important right here in the timeline. Why was it important for A, B and C to claim Brittney was not with DH? Is it important?

Isn't C = W in the hypothetical? See video @2:30.

Wild goose chase began from get-go - JMVHO.

Hypothetically, I can't shake the feeling there is a "C" in the equation. "C" for the most part has remained out of the spotlight. A, B and C all claimed Brittney was not going with Donnie. Brittney was going to stay with a friend, Donnie wouldn't pick Brittney up, etc... Why did everyone else know Brittney's plans were to hang with Donnie except A, B and C? In my opinion, there is something significantly important right here in the timeline. Why was it important for A, B and C to claim Brittney was not with DH? Is it important?

The same reason it was important to make the public believe Brittney was not with DH on Thursday night, too, and very much alive and with his wife and children. I don't think it was trying to shorten the timeline between her disappearing and his alleged suicide attempt, but maybe it is simply that.

BBM
If I remember correctly Chessie said He would never hurt my baby!

I think the stories changed after Donald died because now they had someone they could blame everything on!

All JMO

In my opinion, it is very feasible the shooting was intended to lead LE into thinking DH was responsible for Brittney's disappearance. Blame and deflect. DH was an easy target since he was to meet with detectives right before the shooting and "allegedly" the last person with Brittney before she disappeared. Perfect setup. The gun, phone pings, video, etc...don't forget the cellphone battery.

Donnie's death eliminated him from plea bargaining and since he left a surviving spouse with children, WWH would receive SS death benefits. Brittney's past likely made a few people nervous, could she be trusted? Could it even be possible Brittney and DH had their own plans on how to deal with the sex abuse allegations and someone found out?

Isn't C = W in the hypothetical? See video @2:30.

Wild goose chase began from get-go - JMVHO.

Not necessarily. "C" could or could not be in the video. But more importantly, this person was not mentioned in the group of people Chessie wishes would take a polygraph. Another stand out Chessie only has one question for each of the people she named. Which like you said, if asked and answered on a polygraph they could be telling the truth. Simply because this information was kept from them intentionally.

I've been trying to keep up and have seen a lot of good thoughts being tossed around. Between all of the hypotheticals and brainstorming, though, I'm having a hard time determining if there's been any new information that's been confirmed? TIA

Ok, to answer a few questions about time of calls on Brittney's call list. I will not give every call or text time. But what I will say as I am looking at these phone records again is.

May 30 2012 started with a text from DH to Britt @ 9:13 am that seemed to be a kind of wake up call IMO as the phone started hoping after that for the remainder of the day.
She made her first voice call to DH @ 9:51am. It went back and forth with them text and voice call through out the day. But she made other calls and text to different people during the day also.
She called DH @ 4:19 then Andy @ 4:22pm that continued through out the day.

Andy's last call to Britt was @ 6:50pm
Her & DH were doing a bunch IMO of texting all day.
But her last voice call was to DH @ 7:19pm
Then @7:31pm she started only texting and by the pings was on the move.
Her last text was to the friend (boy) that couldn't remember what they talked about @ 11:23 pm
Andy started calling her again steady with no answer @11:39pm
Then @12:07AM 5/31/12 a 7 sec call to her vm and the phone was still pinging @ styx river.
The next and final text was from her phone to the forgetful friend @1:47 am it pinged in grand bay.

HTH.

I have not been following closely.... the Tower in Grand Bay.... is it the HOME Tower????
or one that might be hit if you were still on the interstate before or at the Tillmans corner exit.??

Steph, I have a couple of questions from the post below. I hope you can answer, but I understand if you cannot.

1. Do you know what Chessie and Brittney were arguing about this time?

2. Did it ever come up in conversation as to why WWH was using Donnie's phone to post on Facebook instead of her own? I'm thinking nothing was ever said. I just find it strange that WWH was using DH's phone. WWH just found her husband shot and during all the chaos, EMT's, getting DH to the hospital WWH got ahold of Donnie's phone. A phone would be the last thing I would be thinking about if I just found by husband shot. Of course, Facebook and a cute doctor wouldn't be on my mind either. It all seem so nonchalant.

BBM
Could WWH have been using DH phone when conversing with Brittany on May 30th also.?

:welcome: Could you/someone paraphrase please? Thx

There is a story from a chaplain that was at a hospital in Alabama & witnessed a man come in with a gun shot wound to the head. He says that the investigation took 20 minutes before it was ruled a suicide. No REAL investigation and the common law wife was quick to turn off his machines and have him cremated.

Sounds a lot like the "suicide" related to this case. It doesn't give dates or names but just says that if you wanna get away with murder in Alabama, make it look like a suicide.

:welcome: Could you/someone paraphrase please? Thx

The comment is from a reader who asserts that a staged suicide is a very good cover for murder in rural Alabama because the county LE agencies conduct only cursory investigations of suspected suicides. To illustrate, s/he cites an incident s/he witnessed as a hospital chaplain. A man was brought in with a gunshot wound to the head. The wife said it was self-inflicted, and seemed in a hurry to have life support discontinued. Although other family members were skeptical, the investigation concluded after twenty minutes. COD was ruled as suicide, and cremation took place soon afterward without an autopsy. Case closed just like that.

Not that it matters, but I thought Donnie was taken to a Florida hospital.

Back to the letters between WWH and unknown person.

In Wendy's reply letter she writes:

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Speaking the above sentence out loud what would I be thinking? I'd be thinking Brittney is not able to confirm she (Britt) wrote the letter.

Why would Wendy believe Brittney couldn't confirm writing the letter? Why would Wendy believe "they" would have to prove Brittney wrote the letter?

Common law wife? Weren't they legally married?

The blog comment isn't about Wendy & Donald, but another very eerily similar situation that occurred in an Alabama hospital. gliving is correct that Donald was taken and died at a hospital in Pensacola, FL.

Back to the letters between WWH and unknown person.

In Wendy's reply letter she writes:

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Speaking the above sentence out loud what would I be thinking? I'd be thinking Brittney is not able to confirm she (Britt) wrote the letter.

Why would Wendy believe Brittney couldn't confirm writing the letter? Why would Wendy believe "they" would have to prove Brittney wrote the letter?

If the letter Brittney wrote is even real...
Is the letter writer telling fibs about a letter that Brittney wrote? Might it be another case of fibbing about Brittney fibbing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee