AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been keeping up very well on WS but wanted something clarified. Has anyone other than Chessie ever said that the gun belonged to Brittney?

I've never believed Donald committed suicide, mostly b/c of the caliber of the gun, not a good choice for a successful suicide.

My opinion is that Wendy shot Donald and had no intention of calling 911 but when he didn't die right away she couldn't just shoot him again since she was staging it as a suicide. She then called 911 thinking it would deflect suspicion off of her.

I don't think Donald killed Brittney, but perhaps knew who did and was silenced. Possibly he was going to use that info for a reduced sentence in the sex charges.

Only CW KPH said Britt had a gun. All of Britt's friends I asked if they knew she had a gun said "yes CW told us she had one." Heck I'm even guilty of saying she had a gun because CW told us.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help figure out what happened to Brittney.

What makes me so confused in all of this is the sheer number of people involved. There sure are lots of people.

Someone brought up a good theory that perhaps Brittney was actually in DH car at the time he was killed and perhaps she was killed right there along with him.

I had never considered that before now and it seems a possibility.

As much as I hope she is still alive somewhere I have unfortunate doubts just because we never heard from her again.

I haven't been keeping up very well on WS but wanted something clarified. Has anyone other than Chessie ever said that the gun belonged to Brittney?

I've never believed Donald committed suicide, mostly b/c of the caliber of the gun, not a good choice for a successful suicide.

My opinion is that Wendy shot Donald and had no intention of calling 911 but when he didn't die right away she couldn't just shoot him again since she was staging it as a suicide. She then called 911 thinking it would deflect suspicion off of her.

I don't think Donald killed Brittney, but perhaps knew who did and was silenced. Possibly he was going to use that info for a reduced sentence in the sex charges.

Re BBM
This is a good possibility. Someone not realizing that the weapon would not do the job and then what better way to deflect blame than to say they are the one that found him.

If he would have came to in the hospital enough to say who did it would have thrown a wrench in the fire. Wondering if there was a certain person up at the hospital checking on him a lot to make sure he could not talk.

If Brittney was murdered near that vehicle then I dont think she is too far from the vehicle. Wondering if there is an abandoned well nearby or something.

It was CW & KPH both that claimed she told them that she was going to a friend's house. She NEVER had a problem with Britt being with DH! After we found out he was shot and Britt was missing CW refused to say anything bad about DH. If anyone can find it the very first interview that was done by WKRG. Wally talks about DH killing himself and CW was livid!!! She praised DH to the camera and even threw some insults towards Wally about DH being a Dad when he wasn't. Now that part never aired but it happened. It was only after all signs pointed to the Wood/Holland clan that she threw mud @ DH ONLY. Mostly after Scott was charged. It was not till after her second arrest 10/22/13 that she said WWH knows what happened but she still says that she believes that DH killed Britt....on 10/29/13 in a press conference. If you watch the video (perp walk)of her 6/27 arrest she says I never said anything (something like that).

Several different bits of that WKRG initial video - clips of Chessie (kPH being joe cool in the sunglasses behind Chessie's fake sobs) & two clips of Wally are captured (2nd one @3:24) in the first four minutes of the Jane Valez-Mitchell broadcast.

http://youtu.be/yIi3xWcMakk

I'm sorry! I was reminded that early on there were 2 people that said a family member of theirs sold Brittney the gun. Said it to us Not LE. I do have a name but will not reveal as it has not been proven that the person sold her a gun. IIRC the gun was listed as having an unknown owner...not registired.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help figure out what happened to Brittney.

What makes me so confused in all of this is the sheer number of people involved. There sure are lots of people.

Someone brought up a good theory that perhaps Brittney was actually in DH car at the time he was killed and perhaps she was killed right there along with him.

I had never considered that before now and it seems a possibility.

As much as I hope she is still alive somewhere I have unfortunate doubts just because we never heard from her again.

LE informed us that only DH's blood was in the truck. They did find some of Brittney's hairs on passenger side seat. Which they said could have been there from 5/30 or earlier when she went to fairhope.

LE informed us that only DH's blood was in the truck. They did find some of Brittney's hairs on passenger side seat. Which they said could have been there from 5/30 or earlier when she went to fairhope.

Yeah good point. So with no direct evidence of her being shot there either in or near the vehicle then it would have had to been somewhere else.

So many possibilities is what makes things so hard.

I hope LE took some tracking dogs out near where DH was found in the vehicle and checked to see if they picked up DH scent going up the road or off into a field.

Just had a horrible thought that maybe she was with DH when he was shot and she may have took off running either down the road or off into a nearby field and maybe whoever shot DH went after her and tracked her down and eliminated her.

If something like that happened, then tracking dogs should have been able to pick up her scent leaving the vehicle area.

I hope LE took some tracking dogs out near where DH was found in the vehicle and checked to see if they picked up DH scent going up the road or off into a field.

Just had a horrible thought that maybe she was with DH when he was shot and she may have took off running either down the road or off into a nearby field and maybe whoever shot DH went after her and tracked her down and eliminated her.

If something like that happened, then tracking dogs should have been able to pick up her scent leaving the vehicle area.

I don't think so due to there being 40 hours of all electronic silence from Brittney that she'd be silent and in a condition to be able to run. Possible, especially if she were restrained somehow but I think she'd be able to communicate during those 40 hours, and remember Donnie kept dialing her phone for a while on 5/31/2012. I'm not sure if the phone records indicate if that stopped or continued the part of 6/1/2012 before his gunshot wound.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/25570357/a-closer-look-at-the-child-advocacy-center

A Closer Look at the Child Advocacy Center
Posted: May 20, 2014 3:49 PM ADT
Updated: May 20, 2014 3:50 PM ADT

Respectfully snipped by me.

Thanks for the links above! My hopes are high after listening to the detective on the case, around 1:40 he states the investigation is not over, and with the trials coming up he hopes we can find Brittney. So information about Brittney is very much in their mind during the upcoming trials.

Yea

I know KK took dogs out there. One of the largest problems about where DH was found was right on the water in Fairhope! His truck and body was found where a house was to be built and a house stands there now. Before everyone gets in a frenziy the land was cleared of trees and such no slabs where there nor septic tank. No holes is what I'm getting at but still right on the water. I'm pretty sure that area of water was not sonar-ed nor checked by divers it is however a very active part of water we saw boats jet skies and things like that the 3 times we searched the area. Wallace my daughter and I were out there for the first time Sunday 6/3/12.

Several different bits of that WKRG initial video - clips of Chessie (kPH being joe cool in the sunglasses behind Chessie's fake sobs) & two clips of Wally are captured (2nd one @3:24) in the first four minutes of the Jane Valez-Mitchell broadcast.

http://youtu.be/yIi3xWcMakk

That does show some of it. I have been digging around and it seems that station doesn't keep their videos on their site long. They do have a youtube page I dug throught the videos but nothing. Sorry guys I thought it would be there.

[Ouch! ... OK ... I'll post your idea ...]

RSBM

What???

You mean to tell me while BW was at CW's home snapping at CW, WWH was being visited at HOME by a BSCO detective who was asking about the child abuse???

WOW - I'll bet phone calls were flying to all the W, K and complicit friends' homes warning them about BSCO making HOUSE-CALLS and warning family/friends to get out NOW if they're looking for you because they're going to visit you at your home!

So ... did BW immediately catch the first ride she could find with those going "out down to work" or "to out of town work"???

:scared: :hills:

BBM - Good point. As well, I would love to see ALL the Wood/Holland/Kent phone records for this specific time period. Steph spoke to the Det visiting WWH. Det said he was there around 7pm and stayed about an hour. Roughly the same time Briit may have left Chessie's house. I can absolutely see WWH warning everyone a Det was making house calls.

Earlier I was thinking Britt didn't want to deal with Chessie's addiction and didn't want to tell mom Donnie was in town. Donnie would likely have the means to Chessie's fix. Imo it should still be considered. However, WWH, KPH and Chessie all 3 are the only people to initially claim Britt was NOT with Donnie. Almost as if they wanted to drive the story in a totally different direction. This drives me bonkers. Why was it important to put Brittney somewhere other than with Donnie during this particular time? Of course the story has changed since then, but early statements made in a case usually have a whole lot of truth in them. It has surprised me that none of the perps charged in the sex abuse investigation have rolled on one another. What if 2 or 3 of the people responsible for Britt's disappearance can't roll because they are just as complicit as the other? Chessie has accused WWH of knowing what happened to Britt. Maybe it is all a smokescreen? What if they can't turn on each other? Chessie accuses WWH of knowing what happened to Britt but goes one safe step further to say she believes Donnie hurt Britt. Taking WWH out of the physical part of Britt's disappearance. WWH just knows but didn't hurt my daughter. I think it is very possible 2 or 3 people know the truth and can't roll on one another. They need to protect one another. Watch out for those smokescreens being spewed. JMO.

I spoke to that detective and he said yes he was there but he was there around 7pm and stayed about an hour NOT the time frame WWH gave.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9993943&postcount=886

It was Wed 5/30 around between 7:20pm and 7:30 DH picked Brittney up. Her last Styx River ping was 12:07am 5/31 Thurs and her phones very LAST ping was 1hour 30 mins later in Grand bay @ 1:37am 5/31 Thurs. So all over a 6 hour window.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9994773&postcount=919

:bump:

Hypothetically: Continuing a charade, if one knew that "A" and/or "B" took
and disposed of precious cargo, then one might say things like: I'd like
"W", "X", "Y" and "Z" to be polygraphed and asked just one question:
"Do [you] have any knowledge of where BW is?" Each of their answers
would be a predictable "no" ... believably so ... and possibly the truth too.

Have "A" and "B" been completely cleared by LE? TIA

http://fox10tv.com/2014/03/05/mother-of-missing-woman-takes-polygraph/

Note "duper's delight" expressions throughout. JMO

Example:
Woods_mother_speakingaf5020cc-b0b6-4fcd-9d72-4dec8064c57b0000_20120725163640_640_480.JPG

http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/20...2-4dec8064c57b0000_20120725163640_640_480.JPG

I think BW was likely deceased before the flurry of phone calls from DH to BW's phone.

I think DH knew who did it and it likely wasn't him...he was worried someone else had gotten to BW and harmed her, thus the flurry of calls.

Then he realized she had been hurt. Then either he tried to kill himself or confronted the person he thought killed BW (or this person confronted him). If DH did not commit suicide, I think the person(s) who killed BW killed him.

I think Chessie has been untruthful. I think the Wood clan is despicable. But I think this all comes down to just one of them who disappeared BW (or maybe one of them & her friend). Maybe others aided after the fact. But one person stands out to me as the likely perp. One person who complained about BW never having a ride and who seemed to be jealous of the time BW spent with her husband. The person who had very recently been visited by LE about her husband and knew that $h@& was about to hit the fan.

Another thought- could Chessie have known/suspected DH may have hurt BW and in the early days when DH was on life support, but was afraid to rat him out as the person BW went to hang out with because she was afraid DH might somehow live and then disappear her? It was pretty clear DH wasn't going to make it, but maybe Chessie was scared that *just in case* he did, she better not do anything to inflict his wrath upon her, lest she end up like BW (cause we know CW is all about protecting CW).

ETA: I call BS on BW not wanting to "follow the house rules."(I believe she certainly said this line to Steph and Wally, but that CW was lying.) Anyone can tell there were no rules in that house. BW was allowed to drop out of school in 8th grade. Drug use was rampant among family & friends who visted the home regulary. BW was an adult living at home (well going from home to home) with no job or structure demanded of her. Most kids I know that age, if they aren't in school, are expected by their families to at least work part-time & do something resembling being a responsible adult now that they are adults. Maybe the only thing close to house rules was CW expecting BW to watch or care for her kids while she was high. Perhaps if CW would have instituted some real "house rules" when BW and her siblings were young (and cut the gross family members out of their life), a lot of this tragedy could have been avoided.

Prior to 5/30 ~7:20pm when BW was last (admittedly) seen ...

Did CW/kPH ever receive a house-call from LE or any official/rep/detective looking to ask about the child abuse investigation? If so, when? TIA

Prior to 5/30 ~7:20pm when BW was last (admittedly) seen ...

Did CW/kPH ever receive a house-call from LE or any official/rep/detective looking to ask about the child abuse investigation? If so, when? TIA

AH grandmother saw Britt on tues 5/29 around 5 that's when they discussed Brittney keeping Payton on 6/1.

I have never heard CW/kph say any LE called them prior to her reporting Brittney missing on 6/2

Originally Posted by Quester

Hypothetically: Continuing a charade, if one knew that "A" and/or "B" took
and disposed of precious cargo, then one might say things like: I'd like
"W", "X", "Y" and "Z" to be polygraphed and asked just one question:
"Do [you] have any knowledge of where BW is?" Each of their answers
would be a predictable "no" ... believably so ... and possibly the truth too.

Have "A" and "B" been completely cleared by LE? TIA

AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12 - Page 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hypothetically, I can't shake the feeling there is a "C" in the equation. "C" for the most part has remained out of the spotlight. A, B and C all claimed Brittney was not going with Donnie. Brittney was going to stay with a friend, Donnie wouldn't pick Brittney up, etc... Why did everyone else know Brittney's plans were to hang with Donnie except A, B and C? In my opinion, there is something significantly important right here in the timeline. Why was it important for A, B and C to claim Brittney was not with DH? Is it important?

Another thought- could Chessie have known/suspected DH may have hurt BW and in the early days when DH was on life support, but was afraid to rat him out as the person BW went to hang out with because she was afraid DH might somehow live and then disappear her? It was pretty clear DH wasn't going to make it, but maybe Chessie was scared that *just in case* he did, she better not do anything to inflict his wrath upon her, lest she end up like BW (cause we know CW is all about protecting CW).

ETA: I call BS on BW not wanting to "follow the house rules."(I believe she certainly said this line to Steph and Wally, but that CW was lying.) Anyone can tell there were no rules in that house. BW was allowed to drop out of school in 8th grade. Drug use was rampant among family & friends who visted the home regulary. BW was an adult living at home (well going from home to home) with no job or structure demanded of her. Most kids I know that age, if they aren't in school, are expected by their families to at least work part-time & do something resembling being a responsible adult now that they are adults. Maybe the only thing close to house rules was CW expecting BW to watch or care for her kids while she was high. Perhaps if CW would have instituted some real "house rules" when BW and her siblings were young (and cut the gross family members out of their life), a lot of this tragedy could have been avoided.

BBM
If I remember correctly Chessie said He would never hurt my baby!

I think the stories changed after Donald died because now they had someone they could blame everything on!

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members