AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason why lie detector tests aren't admissible in court. For that reason, I'm not going to accept these test results as 100% proof that CW never slept with DH or raped a child. (For whatever reason though, I find it somewhat more believable that CW is innocent of these crimes against children than the others who ave been charged.)

Even if we give Chessie the benefit of the doubt and believe that she did not have sex with DH and didn't sexually abuse a child....I still have doubts about what she may know about BW's disappearance. Let her take a lie detector test about the events in the hours leading up to BW's disappearance....

Do any of you know how much it costs for a person to independently pay for a lie detector test?

It seems like the reason for taking this test was to clear herself (in the public's opinion) of the sex abuse allegations. That money could have been spent on a reward for more info leading to BW's location or for searching for BW.

So ridiculous to me for cw to fool herself into thinking this proves anything. All it says to me is that she's afraid of the hard questions & she's more concerned with the public's impression of her than looking for her daughter, otherwise she could've done this and left it private.

And as Astrokitty said, we aren't privy to which drugs she is currently using. That alone makes it all inconclusive imo. The only way I'd allow this test to be entered into evidence would be to allow the state to administer their own test & questions. I don't believe cw was truthful. No doubt her definition of "sex" is way different than mine.

I'll just be thankful that Brittney's case was in the news. To bad cw didn't utilize the attention to call out her entire family or to bring attention to a search she organized for her daughter. But this was all about chessie. She got what she wanted. Imo.

So many good points in these comments regarding the poly test. Chessie is far too self concerned when the bigger picture is that her daughter is missing! Her priorities are so messed up it's not even remotely entertaining. I understand that Chessie feels she has to separate herself from her family and if she didn't commit the crimes against children, she would of course want to vindicate herself. Being a sexual predator is the lowest of the low, there isn't anything more hated (child molesters fall into this category). Still, her daughter is not here and a victim of Donald himself, doesn't she want vindication for her daughter? Doesn't she want to make right all her wrongs in raising Brittney?

Chessie, I know you read here - please for once mother Brittney. Please put her needs before your own. Everything surrounding her missing will have ever lasting effect on your children and her daughter, so do the right thing for all of them. It has got to be exhausting to constantly glance over your shoulder, to always anticipate the police coming for you, to worry when people are on your property, to avoid places / people and things because how it'll make you feel or look. If you did something you are not proud of and it has to do with all these people and the cases currently on trial, it will come out sooner or later - you cannot control that. You can control what direction this case goes with brittney though. If you push out there that you know nothing of where she went, and had nothing to do with her disappearing - then maybe the public will channel their energy into other people who may know something. Maybe people will hold vigil's, go looking for Britt and donate more funds for the cause, because right now people are being stand offish due to your involvement. Chessie, you obviously care what we all think - so prove us all wrong and bask in the glow of passing the lie detector test of not knowing what happened to Brittney or where she is. Do something, please! Don't let her remain missing because this is a case of Brittney being a dirty little secret. She doesn't deserve to be treated like her existence is that, she deserves dignity. Give it to her.

Chessie, it's all in my signature, that's all :seeya:

I remember reading a book written by a cyclist who had taken prohibited drugs during the Tour de France- he was facing a poly, so he looked up tips how to pass this on the internet, followed these, and passed. Simple things, nothing magic, one I remember was "relax buttocks", that sort of stuff.
I am heartened by the breakthrough in the Holly Bobo investigation.

Capture.PNG

From what I understand it's a motion to enter the LD results

It seems so unusual how Andrew Perez made the startling allegations about the Wendy letters and Donald being murdered, then... *crickets*.

I think it could be because they (the letters) are going to be used as evidence in court against multiple people. I think that's why only a teaser portion was released. I'm thinking once the small portion was released, it generated some tips (maybe) and investigators would have judged and noted reactions of certain people, then an injunction could have been placed on the release of those referenced letters as they'd be used eventually in court. Maybe?

Sooo much to catch up on and skimming back. It's sad that there's really nothing to catch up on except that CW took a poly. At least that's how it seems at the moment...

Of course it isn't. But again I will just be thankful for the small bit of coverage.
Maybe NOW Brittneys mother will give the real goods as to what happened to Brittney as well as her own participation in the generational sex ring that encompasses her entire family. Maybe...

Of course it isn't. But again I will just be thankful for the small bit of coverage.
Maybe NOW Brittneys mother will give the real goods as to what happened to Brittney as well as her own participation in the generational sex ring that encompasses her entire family. Maybe...

Very Thankful for any coverage for Britt
But Don't hold your breath that she will come clean.:twocents:

I know I sound harsh but I have had more than enough of her BS when it comes to Britt and telling me to mind my own business. CW is hiding something weather it's pertaining to Britt or the sex crimes she is and has been covering up or for someone. JMO :banghead:

Very Thankful for any coverage for Britt
But Don't hold your breath that she will come clean.:twocents:

I know I sound harsh but I have had more than enough of her BS when it comes to Britt and telling me to mind my own business. CW is hiding something weather it's pertaining to Britt or the sex crimes she is and has been covering up or for someone. JMO :banghead:

If it wasn't for you steph, I wouldn't even know about Brittney! You do and always have done a great job for her! Everything CW says goes in one ear and out the other. The best thing she could do for herself is too shutup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx