AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking further, I am surprised Scott wasn't a witness for the prosecution. As well, what about the video tapes? Unless Wendy isn't in the videos and they will be used as evidence in Jennifer's chase. Still surprised Scott wasn't there.

I think she and Jennifer and or Mendy did it. She'll blame Donny but the gunshot behind the year is a little suspect. JMO

I'm actually quite new to this case and do not claim to know all the specifics in regards to DH's death. But in reading one news article about him having the wound behind his ear I remembered the case of Christine Chubbuck, the news anchor who commited suicide on air. She did a piece on suicide weeks before her death and was told by a LEO that the best way would be to shoot behind the ear rather than the temple.

The fact that (according to what i've read) the only gun in the vehicle was Brittney's is interesting to me. Makes me go a few different directions in my speculations on what happend to her and DH.

Just my opinions of course.

Debbie Williams @WKRG_Debbie · 5m 5 minutes ago

The mother of one of the victims friend first defense witness. Says victim/accuser lies a lot, just kid stuf. Never spoke to Wendy

Is the father of Brittney's child in the picture at all? How old was she when she became pregnant?

I'm actually quite new to this case and do not claim to know all the specifics in regards to DH's death. But in reading one news article about him having the wound behind his ear I remembered the case of Christine Chubbuck, the news anchor who commited suicide on air. She did a piece on suicide weeks before her death and was told by a LEO that the best way would be to shoot behind the ear rather than the temple.

The fact that (according to what i've read) the only gun in the vehicle was Brittney's is interesting to me. Makes me go a few different directions in my speculations on what happend to her and DH.

Just my opinions of course.

I also think the use of her gun to kill himself is an interesting irony. I feel he used her gun to kill himself in remorse for what he did to her. Kind of a way to give her justice. She likely confronted him about the rape that she had just found out about and with the upcoming investigation, he knew it was all over for him.

Debbie Williams @WKRG_Debbie · 6m 6 minutes ago

Friend says victim/accuser would always tell us what to do, I didn't like it. She would always lie about me.

I also think the use of her gun to kill himself is an interesting irony. I feel he used her gun to kill himself in remorse for what he did to her. Kind of a way to give her justice. She likely confronted him about the rape that she had just found out about and with the upcoming investigation, he knew it was all over for him.

Three days had lapsed. And Brittney often spent time with Donnie. Her daughter's most recent birthday presents were still at Donnie's. Brittney did not appear shocked or surprised when a victim reached out to her on Facebook.
Those are some of the reasons I don't believe Brittney went to confront Donnie. She called AH first to hang out and when he declined, she told him she'd go hang at Donnie's, then.

Also, the family was aware of the investigation since it initially began in February 2012 when Randall Scott Wood (Brittney's uncle) alerted law enforcement. Chessie mentioned in one of her press conferences that she had been told Donnie passed his polygraph, but subsequently found out the truth that he had actually failed. Most, if not all of this was known to the family for several months before Brittney vanished.

I agree with the part, he knew it was all over for him but why would he take only Brittney out and not any of the other dozen or so victims?

Of course the victim has a history of lying....obviously she lied to everyone as she was being raped by family/friends. This is very sad. I'm sure she was threatened not to tell...."No one will believe you." So basically they created someone who lies...and then when she tells they truth, they say she's a liar.
Pathetic. I have a hard time with this case because I feel nauseated a lot.

Of course the victim has a history of lying....obviously she lied to everyone as she was being raped by family/friends. This is very sad. I'm sure she was threatened not to tell...."No one will believe you." So basically they created someone who lies...and then when she tells they truth, they say she's a liar.
Pathetic. I have a hard time with this case because I feel nauseated a lot.

You see it. I see it. Let's pray the jury sees it.

Absolutely! The victim was living her life trying to cover up everything that was happening to her...GMAB!

You see it. I see it. Let's pray the jury sees it.

I agree KateB. It's hard to know how this is going across, not being able to see the expressions and dynamics, but in print it sounds like enough to give the jury reasonable doubt. Anyone should realize, however, that anybody who's gone through what this victim has would have serious relationship issues and was programmed to lie at an early age. My heart goes out to her, having to see her "friends"and others turn on her like this when she needs support the most. I just pray that the state's case was strong enough presentation to over-ride these people. I guess the state will get a rebuttal? Hopefully they can turn it away from reasonable doubt when they come back with more.

Creepy Cast of Characters... and their charges.

Wendy Holland, 35, Donnie Holland's wife: Sodomy, sex abuse and child torture.
Chessie Wood, 45, Wendy's twin sister and Brittney's mother: Two counts of sodomy and sex abuse of a child under 12.
Derek Wood, 23, Brittney's brother: Second degree rape and second degree sodomy.
Randall Scott Wood, 44. Brother of Wendy and Chessie: Second degree sodomy, enticing a child to enter into a sexual relationship and second degree rape.
Donald 'Paul' Holland Junior, 22. Son of Donnie and Wendy: Incest and second degree rape.
Mendy Kent, 35. Wendy Holland's sister: Sodomy and sex abuse.
Dustin Kent, 38. Donnie Holland's brother-in-law: Two counts of rape, sex abuse, sodomy and production of obscene material of a person under 17.
Nelton 'Butch' Morgan, 48. Donnie Holland's childhood friend: Rape and sexual abuse of a child under 12.
William 'Billy' Brownlee, 50. Donnie Holland's friend: Two counts of rape, sodomy and sex abuse.
James Cumbaa, 33, childhood friend of Donnie Holland: Rape, sodomy and sex abuse.
Jennifer Moore, 32. Childhood friend of Wendy Holland: Production of *advertiser censored* involving minors and second degree child abuse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ery-suicide-leading-abuser.html#ixzz3LVtZgPrK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think the book of Proverbs would be a good read today :)

Creepy Cast of Characters... and their charges.

Wendy Holland, 35, Donnie Holland's wife: Sodomy, sex abuse and child torture.
Chessie Wood, 45, Wendy's twin sister and Brittney's mother: Two counts of sodomy and sex abuse of a child under 12.
Derek Wood, 23, Brittney's brother: Second degree rape and second degree sodomy.
Randall Scott Wood, 44. Brother of Wendy and Chessie: Second degree sodomy, enticing a child to enter into a sexual relationship and second degree rape.
Donald 'Paul' Holland Junior, 22. Son of Donnie and Wendy: Incest and second degree rape.
Mendy Kent, 35. Wendy Holland's sister: Sodomy and sex abuse.
Dustin Kent, 38. Donnie Holland's brother-in-law: Two counts of rape, sex abuse, sodomy and production of obscene material of a person under 17.
Nelton 'Butch' Morgan, 48. Donnie Holland's childhood friend: Rape and sexual abuse of a child under 12.
William 'Billy' Brownlee, 50. Donnie Holland's friend: Two counts of rape, sodomy and sex abuse.
James Cumbaa, 33, childhood friend of Donnie Holland: Rape, sodomy and sex abuse.
Jennifer Moore, 32. Childhood friend of Wendy Holland: Production of *advertiser censored* involving minors and second degree child abuse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ery-suicide-leading-abuser.html#ixzz3LVtZgPrK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We simply need a good firing squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members