AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial of William "Billy" Brownlee is set to start Oct. 14 at the Baldwin County Courthouse.

Dustin Kent: is set to be sentenced Oct. 23 in Baldwin County.
A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Nov. 13 in Mobile County
Scott Wood: is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 23 in Baldwin County.
He is set to have a plea hearing Nov. 13 in Mobile County.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/oct_14_trial_set_for_man_charg.html

Bringing forward to the new page.
And bumping.
And thinking of Brittney.
1375306_667718886572468_1106601850_n.jpg

The trial of William "Billy" Brownlee is set to start Oct. 14 at the Baldwin County Courthouse.

Dustin Kent: is set to be sentenced Oct. 23 in Baldwin County.
A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Nov. 13 in Mobile County
Scott Wood: is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 23 in Baldwin County.
He is set to have a plea hearing Nov. 13 in Mobile County.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/oct_14_trial_set_for_man_charg.html

This trial still set to go next week as far as we know? I'm hoping so.

"BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A 16-year-old girl who was a longtime sex abuse victim will testify Wednesday about a horrific childhood that included being pimped out by a relative, a prosecutor said.

Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz said among the people the girl will say she was made to have sex with was William "Billy" Brownlee, 50, of Eight Mile."
snipped
"Brownlee is a friend of the relative who made the victim available for sex, Heinz said. The relative, who is now deceased, also physically abused the girl, she said.

The relative "got pleasure out of pimping her out to other people for lack of a better word," Heinz said."

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/prosecutor_child_sex_abuse_vic.html

More at link. I guess we know the deceased relative. Won't say more to protect the victim.

Wait...
Is he saying he was abused by that someone 4 years younger when he was 8?
Pilcher said Brownlee was a victim of the girl's relative. He told the jurors that the man first raped Brownlee when Brownlee was 8 years old.
"For the rest of his childhood, he was raped," Pilcher said.
Records show Brownlee was born in 1964, four years before the girl's relative.

Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968Uncle by marriage (WWH)
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976Uncle by marriage (MWK)
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969Uncle
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991Brother
Holland Jr, Donald Paul 12/20/1991Step-cousin (DH's son not by WWH)
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964family friend
Holland, Wendy 8/15/1979Aunt
Wood, ChessieMother
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966family friend (aka truckdriver)
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980related to Donald by marriage
Kent, Mendy 8/15/1979Aunt
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981family friend (WWH's BFF)

That's what I thought I read - I'm glad someone else questioned it too.

Thought it was just me doing wrong math???

Could there be a possibility it's not referring to who we think they are referring to???

I'm confused???

This 4yr old was bad from the get go - but now can not hurt anyone anymore.
or
They are talking about someone else that has not been mentioned before.

???

Didn't DH's father pass not long before DH did? Could be where it started.

Didn't DH's father pass not long before DH did? Could be where it started.

His brother did & I believe it was said on HLN that his mother had but I think his father might still be living. There's a common W name on most if not all the Holland family members FB accounts that looks like that generation. I've always guessed this is Donald's father but only a guess.

The general consensus of locals and this includes some local media that has been involved with the family is that she is dead and buried in a shallow grave somewhere. Unfortunately I agree with everyone else. Mobile the city is fairly small but when you get to the outer areas like Tillmans corner, Theodore, Grand Bay, Wilmer, etc you are looking at a lot of dense woods, large areas of farm land and if you head towards Baldwin County then you are looking at nothing but delta a long the way. With lots of very large gators.

Oh no, complicated, tricky math is involved. :scared: I'm going to need someone to give me the answer to the puzzle.

Wow, this has been going on for a long, long time. :notgood:

A trial is finally happening. OMG, the facts of what the victim went through are so sad. She is truly a brave hero! I'm praying for her to get through this with lots of support and healing. :therethere: She is finally going to stop this from happening to another child. May it all come out now, no one able to hide. Prayers.

Oh no, complicated, tricky math is involved. :scared: I'm going to need someone to give me the answer to the puzzle.

Wow, this has been going on for a long, long time. :notgood:

A trial is finally happening. OMG, the facts of what the victim went through are so sad. She is truly a brave hero! I'm praying for her to get through this with lots of support and healing. :therethere: She is finally going to stop this from happening to another child. May it all come out now, no one able to hide. Prayers.

William Brownlee was born in 1964, Donald Holland was born in 1968 and is a deceased relative of the girl victim.
WB was 8 when DH was 4.
According to the article posted above WB is claiming he was raped at the age of 8 (and that it continued thru childhood) by the relative that is now deceased.
Article does not give the name of the deceased relative but claims WB was born 4 yrs before the relative.
My assumption is DH without being named in the article is the person they are referring to - or
They are referring to a different person that is a deceased relative of the girl victim. Who also knew and allegedly raped WB as a kid.
I'm not sure how a 4 year old can rape an 8 year old and continue to abuse through their childhood.
This truly is a sad case to follow - multiple generations with whacked out ways of life.

BBM - ditto that.

Whoever wrote that one sentence must enjoy puzzles.

So, WB was an 8 yr. old when he was raped by a 4 yr. old. :thinking: For reals?

I have insomnia tonight, and this isn't helping me sleep. :bed:

All very strange, maybe more will come out soon to help out with that math. I also don't know how that 4 yr old could force an 8 year old unless said 4 year old was bigger and another person was involved in the forcing part. Regardless, being abused as a child is not and never will be a good enough excuse to go on to rape children yourself. I don't believe he was forced to rape this victim. JMO.

I just thought, maybe 'raped' isn't how we are all thinking, maybe an object was used? Sorry for the visual, just trying to work it out. Sick world these monsters lived in, so glad this victim has the courage and strength to stand up in court and say 'No more, this stops here'. We can only pray it does :(

Name DOBrelationship to Brittney1st arrest2nd arrest3rd arrestSweep4th arrestJurisdictionNotes
Holland, Donald 2/12/1968Uncle by marriage (WWH)deceased via allegedsuicide
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976Uncle by marriage (MWK)06/19/1207/16/1208/02/1210/22/13 *advertiser censored*BothGuiltyPlea in Both
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969Uncle06/19/1210/22/13BothGuiltyPlea in Baldwin Co
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991Brother07/13/12BaldwinSealed-Youthful Status Granted
Holland Jr, Donald Paul 12/20/1991Step-cousin (DH's son not by WWH)07/17/12BaldwinSealed-Youthful Status Granted
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964family friend07/22/1210/22/13BothTrial-Not Guilty Plea Baldwin
Holland, Wendy Wood 8/15/1979Aunt08/22/1211/29/1210/22/139/22/2014Both
Wood, ChessieMother06/27/1310/22/2013*trafficMobileNot guilty plea entered
Morgan, Nelton "Butch" 8/3/1966family friend (aka truckdriver)10/22/13*warrantMobile
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980related to DH by marriage10/22/13Mobile
Kent, Mendy Wood 8/15/1979Aunt10/22/13Mobile
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981family friend (WWH's BFF)11/04/13 *advertiser censored*Baldwin

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.
Dustin's plea agreement in Both counties on all charges removing life potential is noted. (Is this correct even on the *advertiser censored* charge?)
http://fox10tv.com/2014/08/07/dustin-kent-chessie-wood-enter-pleas-in-sex-abuse-case/
Additions and updates/corrections welcome.

All very strange, maybe more will come out soon to help out with that math. I also don't know how that 4 yr old could force an 8 year old unless said 4 year old was bigger and another person was involved in the forcing part. Regardless, being abused as a child is not and never will be a good enough excuse to go on to rape children yourself. I don't believe he was forced to rape this victim. JMO.
This is definitely poor reporting. The rise of the Internet and quick news has also been the demise of good writing and good editors.

It could be your scenario, or maybe it should have read "relative's father" (or uncle or someone else) and it was a typo. Maybe the quote is exactly what we see and the reporter want to include the ages so that the public knows how ridiculous the story is.

The writer, however, should have taken the time to make it more clear.

Deleting because this was same as buggsmom's link. Didn't want to confuse anyone :)

That poor girl :( It just breaks my heart reading what she went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member