AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the questions we have (and no answers!), I would imagine, if each post had one question, we would have enough question-posts to equal the # of posts we are up to now!!!

(How's that for confusing!)

Hello! Just popping in with a question that may or may not have been asked.

But before I ask...am I allowed to mention something posted on FB - as long as I don't specify a certain person or 'sleuth' a family member?

My apologies for a link repost!
The pages of posts start to blur together after a while!

After looking at my saved reading list links...there it is! :blushing:

No worries at all. I just wanted to clarify that it was the post I was speaking of making. I sent it over to Brittney's stepmother prior to promoting it on my facebook and twitter to make sure that I didn't leave anything out. I had done it so late last night, that I didn't get a chance to come back and say, "Hey, I did the post."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

This is what really bothers me. BW'S uncle Randall Scott Wood was arrested for sodomy, INCEST, and sexual abuse in the 2nd degree. There was another family member arrested as well. The incest is what bothers me. I would assume since they were charged w/ 2nd degree abuse---that this was not a child under the age of 13 and w/ the incest charge, it was obviously a relative. Donnie and Randall---does anyone know if they were brothers?

Incest is a cylce of abuse and "normal" in some families. <modsnip>, that could mean we've been following the wrong trail the whole time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Between_consenting_adults
Between consenting adults
Sexual activity between adult close relatives may arise from genetic sexual attraction.[71] This form of incest has not been widely reported in the past, but recent evidence has indicated that this behavior does take place, possibly more often than many people realize.[71]

How do you know which MOD, mod's this thread ?! I would like to message one w/ a quick question :)

Hey all,

Most threads are covered by more than one mod. You can find us by going to the front page of the forum you're in (in this case, you're on Brittney's thread in the Missing Forum, so go to the first link for the Missing Forum). At the bottom of that page to the right of "Currently Active Users" there is a box that lists the forum mods.

HTH! :seeya:

Donnie Holland is married to Wendy Wood Holland. Randall Scott Wood goes by the name Scott Wood and he is Wendy's brother.

eta: Wendy Wood Holland is Brittney Wood's aunt, her mother's (Chessie Wood) sister

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH (also a PH - sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH)

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

With all the questions we have (and no answers!), I would imagine, if each post had one question, we would have enough question-posts to equal the # of posts we are up to now!!!

(How's that for confusing!)
Actually your post wasnt that confusing.
Confusion is how I felt when I first read about this story and tried to make sense of "who the people were" and "how they were connected/related to each other".

What is confusing is that DH's suicide isn't raising more questions. Maybe LE has those answers and is keeping them under their belt.

I just can't dismiss DH's suicide as not being highly connected to BW's disappearance. moo

I think Brit and uncleD gotalong very well together. I do not believe she was going to confront him with anything.

I think WWH is totally involved in all this!
Ya know what if WWh had UNCLE D's car and cell phone and it was WWH
that met her at styx river? Donnie could have been home at fairhope with the boys!

I think this is a very good thought. Or DH was with BW --and WWH showed up, things got ugly and WWH got the gun and killed BW. Either she or they disposed of her body and then DH felt guilty and took his own life or WWH did it. I can't help but think WWH did not want anyone knowing about the communication between BW and DH. Why is that?

And did anyone answer if DH was left or right handed? Maybe DH's death wasn't really suicide? Has that been confirmed? I think I read it had, but it is all just strange. MOO

I believe LE said something about the two arrestes being only the tip of the iceberg or some such thing. Do we have more of the ice berg yet?

I believe LE said something about the two arrestes being only the tip of the iceberg or some such thing. Do we have more of the ice berg yet?
No, nothing. No news or anything. The activity on this page has dwindled to almost nothing. I wish we would hear something...or better yet...wish BW would be found alive and well!

No, nothing. No news or anything. The activity on this page has dwindled to almost nothing. I wish we would hear something...or better yet...wish BW would be found alive and well!

I normally don't watch the news (too dang depressing) but I watch every day hoping for some update on Brittney. I stalk the news channel's FB pages looking for updates. I wish they would give us some kind of news. :please:

I normally don't watch the news (too dang depressing) but I watch every day hoping for some update on Brittney. I stalk the news channel's FB pages looking for updates. I wish they would give us some kind of news. :please:
Same here. I check more than once a day hoping to hear some news about her.

dont know what you all were watching. there was a bw story tonight on one of the 5 oclock news shows. they talked to the father and step mom

Link, please?

I searched for a link on wkrg and on their FB page and didn't see anything. I had WKRG on at 5pm (while I was doing other things) and didn't hear mention of Brittney. THey spent a good bit of time discussing a girl who was burned by fireworks. I could have missed it (as it was on while I was doing something else) but I didn't see it.

Actually your post wasnt that confusing.
Confusion is how I felt when I first read about this story and tried to make sense of "who the people were" and "how they were connected/related to each other".

What is confusing is that DH's suicide isn't raising more questions. Maybe LE has those answers and is keeping them under their belt.

I just can't dismiss DH's suicide as not being highly connected to BW's disappearance. moo

My comment about "how's that for confusing" was referring to the fact that there are so many unanswered questions that have this case so confusing --#868 posts worth. -- as well as the confusion I was having trying to write that sentence to make sense.

I guess I should have clarified it by stating I was the one that was confused by it all. IMO MOO JAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper