AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to make sure I'm pulling up the right area. The most recent discovery is almost exactly half way between Tillman's Corner and Grand Bay, correct?

That is right

Attachments

• 549778_164298200389281_400361244_n.jpg
    549778_164298200389281_400361244_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 45
Maybe it's because I'm paying attention to this area more than I pay attention to any other, but there's been more than a handful of bodies turning up since Brittney went missing. I'm now intrigued enough to start looking at how many cold cases are in the area (and surrounding).

:hug:

Praying for brit and her real family!! As much as i hope this is not her i have a very bad feeling that it is. I hope justice is served swiftly and new charges are brought on wendy and her creepy uncles. Even if they weren't directly involved its very clear they no/knew. Wich imo makes them just as guilty.

Whoa. This is very close to her home and well away from both of her uncle's places, no? If it is her, I'm not sure what to think considering where her phone allegedly last pinged.

I wonder if her phone will be found with her (could it have pinged from the location of the body found to that tower near the truck stop?) if this is her.

I have a bad, bad feeling that it is. They can tell very well from remains if it's a female or not and the age range.

I have a bad, bad feeling that it is. They can tell very well from remains if it's a female or not and the age range.

I tend to agree. It would be a considerable coincidence to find remains that close to her home and it not be her. That Klaas is on scene also gives me strong suspicions. Perhaps they have found clothing as well? We should know something soon I would think.

This area is very close to one uncle. Also IIRC her phone pinged last in Grand Bay which is also very close to the area the remains were found

~Team Brittney~

Tonto, where did you see that Klass Kids where on scene?
The news did say the remains have teeth so dental records should be faster than DNA tests, fingers crossed.

Google maps will let you streetview Dep Busby Rd in Theodore. It is a very narrow and unkempt dirt road. Almost looks like a farm/pasture road. I wonder if she has any family or friends that live close by? It's definitely secluded enough to hide someone.

It's been a while since I checked in on this case. I'm happy to see charges against Wendy.

I hope one of these bodies that were found can bring some closure to this case.

Tonto, where did you see that Klass Kids where on scene?
The news did say the remains have teeth so dental records should be faster than DNA tests, fingers crossed.

A poster above, notpennysboat or something along those lines, said so and then posted a pic. I am assuming it's correct info, though I don't know for sure. The article link posted above said that family has been on scene, so there's that too.

Didn't Donnie's cell phone ping near Tillman's Corner that night, while Brittney's pinged later near Grand Bay? I'd say that puts him in the area of where the remains have been found, wouldn't it?

So they found a third set of remains? (Second set on the same place?) :what: Is this correct or am I misunderstanding something and are the rest of the same remains?:pullhair::waitasec:

What I gathered is that they are finding more and more remains of the same person -- as if they are scattered (most likely by animals).

A poster above, notpennysboat or something along those lines, said so and then posted a pic. I am assuming it's correct info, though I don't know for sure. The article link posted above said that family has been on scene, so there's that too.

On the World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood page, it was captioned: "Red shirts & doggies = KlaasKIDS!" You can see the KlassKIDS staff and dogs in the photograph.

Didn't Donnie's cell phone ping near Tillman's Corner that night, while Brittney's pinged later near Grand Bay? I'd say that puts him in the area of where the remains have been found, wouldn't it?

Interesting if this is the case. I just don't see how he could have killed himself with Britney's gun if a) he didn't take it from her at some point, and b) he wasn't having some serious guilt over something that happened shortly before. I mean, I guess his pending arrest for other things could have driven him over the edge, but it doesn't explain his having and then using Brit's gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx