AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, where are you Brittney? We are all waiting here for you. This might sound strange, written by a complete stranger on the other side of the world, but every day I think of you, and hope for the best...

Oh, where are you Brittney? We are all here, waiting and hoping for you. Some are even managing to search for you, and others trying to tease out the meaning and clues of you last known days. Wherever you are, you matter.

Team Brittney, let's keep her at the top :)
Maybe missing MG will cause some folks to open their mouths.. They sure do seem like a "party" crowd.. Although their idea of "partying"'and ours most likely differ extremely. I plan on watching the madness from my top floor apartment a block from bourbon over 20 stories high, attending the balls, and watching my Foxy future husband in his zany walking parade that he dumped the elite Bacchus for, and bringing his kids a couple blocks from our home Uptown to enjoy a few parades. GOD, I LOVE THAT MAN.
WHAT'S THE DEAL W RSW? ANY WORD ON UPCOMING COURT DATES? DO YOU BELIEVE HIM "SNITCHING" IS WHY HE HIS COURT DATES ARE DELAYED, OR IS THERE SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE *YET* POSSIBLY BC HE WATCHES ENOUGH LAW AND ORDER OR ID TO KNOW TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND THAT IS DELAYING HIS COURT DATES.. HE WAS CHARGED PRIOR TO WWH AND DH AFTER ALL, W.T.F.

I've been keeping an eye on Brittneys FB, both "'mom" and they haven't listed anything new for court as of a couple hours ago.

"BUMP for Brittney".

Brittney, I imagine you would be surprised at how much has changed within your family since last May. Many things have come out and been made public. The ugly secrets are being revealed. Things are going to change for the better for the children. I know you would be happy to hear this.

Hope you get to come home soon Brittney. Many people still care and are looking for you.

I was watching "Disappeared" this weekend and I was wondering is there foundations out there that will put up reward money to find missing people. I know the company of one of the ladies that went missing put up $10,000 and calls started to come in. I know CW did not handle getting money for Brittney well, but is there another organization that donates Money to find missing people? We need to keep her in the news.

I was watching "Disappeared" this weekend and I was wondering is there foundations out there that will put up reward money to find missing people. I know the company of one of the ladies that went missing put up $10,000 and calls started to come in. I know CW did not handle getting money for Brittney well, but is there another organization that donates Money to find missing people? We need to keep her in the news.

BBM
I really hate to say this but, I'm afraid Brittney has been tainted by some of her relatives. People just aren't as open to giving when others aren't open and honest. MOO

BBM
I really hate to say this but, I'm afraid Brittney has been tainted by some of her relatives. People just aren't as open to giving when others aren't open and honest. MOO

:moo:

I don't think any amount of reward money will bring Brittney home. I believe the person(s) responsible will never talk -
mainly because, IMO he/she already faces serious enough charges, and does not want murder added to the mix.
MOO The only way we'll get any info is IF somebody involved in the sex crimes knows what happened to Brittney but, had no part in it....
and IF that person is smart enough to take a plea.

:twocents:

:moo:

I don't think any amount of reward money will bring Brittney home. I believe the person(s) responsible will never talk -
mainly because, IMO he/she already faces serious enough charges, and does not want murder added to the mix.
MOO The only way we'll get any info is IF somebody involved in the sex crimes knows what happened to Brittney but, had no part in it....
and IF that person is smart enough to take a plea.

:twocents:

Another thing, reward money does no good to someone in prison. Which is hopefully where the one/ones who (IMOO) hurt Brittney will be. If not for what happened to her then hopefully for another crime

Halfway down the second page? Oh, heartbreaking! Back you go, c'mon...

Bump for Brittney. I want us to keep her on the first page.

Lit a candle for you and said a prayer for you at Ash Wednesday, Brittney, and for the many others missing, abused, or murdered I have seen on Websleuths and the families of those who have lost loved ones or who are left in limbo.
I had no idea when I stumbled upon this site it would impact my heart the way it has. It has made me aware of so much evil, yet of so much good and cooperation and beauty and compassion in so many members, especially in cases concerning people you do not even know and may share nothing in common with except being fellow humans.
THAT is Love, in its truest form.
Happy Valentines Day Brittney and I hope you know, wherever you are, how very special you are to so many people.
Happy Valentines Day everyone, to you and yours, and thank you all for the Love you Live.

O/T but Brangele- have you looked at Jessica Pratt's case in NO in the Missing Forum? We could use your help there.

@ktgirl No!! I will check it out now. Thank you for telling me about it. ;)

Is it possible after all of the trials for all of these family members that then someone would talk ? Let's say a few of them get LIFE in prison with no possibility of parole.. which seems could happen for a couple of these sickos.. then what is the harm of saying what happened to her if they know,,,,,,which they likely do?

That seems to be the only reason one would talk is to give the rest of the family closure if he knows he's sitting behind bars for life OR even plea bargain down with the info if he KNOWS what happened but did not DO the act .

Thoughts ?

Is it possible after all of the trials for all of these family members that then someone would talk ? Let's say a few of them get LIFE in prison with no possibility of parole.. which seems could happen for a couple of these sickos.. then what is the harm of saying what happened to her if they know,,,,,,which they likely do?

That seems to be the only reason one would talk is to give the rest of the family closure if he knows he's sitting behind bars for life OR even plea bargain down with the info if he KNOWS what happened but did not DO the act .

Thoughts ?

IMO this would only happen if this would benefit the person in someway. For example if Bob ( just need a name ) was given life in jail without chance of parole and he did not have anything to do with this poor girl missing, I wouldn't be surprised if he said would I get a deal if I told you where she is/what happened.

What I also wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen is if they said no he wouldn't say anything. It could be either a positive and a negative outcome for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member