AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2
Reporter- Did Brittany tell you about what was going on. (Paraphrasing)
Brother (not DW) says "Nah she didn't, and that's what bothers me, Brittany told me everything, everything".

Investigators, say Dereks case is sad one, a victim himself, turned abuser. They then talk to DW from Jail, but I don't hear it all, poor audio.

WH and DH led a wild/alternative lifestyle. They evolved from swinger parties to something much worse. Sex crimes against children in their own families.

Investigators say no one was above suspicion, not even Brittany's own mother.

"Several members of the family who chose not to meet with us, are still under investigation."

Someone I missed who (If Brittany was a runaway she would have gotten her kid)

More arrests expected.

--- I could not get it all. Two of my kids came in and started talking to me, despite my shhhing. Then my husband came in and started asking me questions about the case. AGGRAVATING... LOL

How would they know her and DH were struggling unless she pocket dialed someone and they heard it? Maybe thats why they are looking at this as a recovery?

mua hahahahahaha!!! That was goooooodddddd!! LOL
Chessie wants to chose her questions if she takes a lie detector test!! Who says that??

Thanks Simp, I could not hear what Chessie said at the end.

Part 2
Brother says "Nah she didn't, and that's what bothers me, Brittany told me everything, everything".

Investigators, say Dereks case is sad one, a victim himself, turned abuser.

WH and DH led a wild/alternative lifestyle. They evolved from swinger parties to something much worse. Sex crimes against children in their own families.

"Several members of the family who chose not to meet with us, are still under investigation."

More arrests expected.

--- I could not get it all. Two of my kids came in and started talking to me, despite my shhhing. Then my husband came in and started asking me questions about the case. AGGRAVATING... LOL

BBM
That was Brittney's brother, TJ.

Thanks Simp, I could not hear what Chessie said at the end.

She said that she consulted an attorney (3 of them I believe) and they told her it was fine to take a lie detector test but do it privately, not one given by LE. Then she said she would be glad to take one if she could chose the questions.

Chessie wants to chose her questions if she takes a lie detector test!! Who says that??

:floorlaugh: Someone who is guilty and who knows exactly what happened

She said that she consulted an attorney (3 of them I believe) and they told her it was fine to take a lie detector test but do it privately, not one given by LE. Then she said she would be glad to take one if she could chose the questions.

I would love to know which 3 she consulted. Oh how I wish they would come forward after seeing that. (If they exist that is)

Part 2
Brother (not DW) says "Nah she didn't, and that's what bothers me, Brittany told me everything, everything".

Investigators, say Dereks case is sad one, a victim himself, turned abuser. They then talk to DW from Jail, but I don't hear it all, poor audio.

More arrests expected.

It sure makes me wonder about WWH and MWH's bestest friend...

The sit down interview with Fox10's Andrew P. is.......
Paul (Chessie's husband), Chessie, TJ (Britt's brother), Wallace and Stephanie.
HTH when Fox 10 gets the video loaded on their website.
Derek is interviewed via telephone.

A person who has something to hide!!!

IMO Everyone involved knows something....which is sad because Brittney is still missing. Yes, some people are more sketchy than others; of course, that goes without saying.

I may be in the minority, but I just don't think Chessie has anything to do with Britt's disappearance. She may have had knowledge of the other shenanigans to some degree and just doesn't want to take a LDT because of that (which is why she contacted attorneys and got advice - she may be protecting her son's case or something). From her interview, she seems like a naive and 'unrefined' person, but not a particularly cunning or suspicious one, IMO.

Maybe that is why they think it is britt's cell phone battery, she was texting someone holland told her too stop cuz he already had something "planned" she didnt listen. A fight starts they struggle over it the phone gets dropped and the battery falls out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member