AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg this is so darn upsetting. Most of us don't even know these people and our level of frustration is extreme. I seriously can't even begin to imagine how frustrated Brittney's loved ones feel. Jesus!

I'm still going through old media reports & comparing them & I came across another tidbit of info. Remember some of us were speculating that RSW went to le first to try to look better or maybe knowing it could possibly help him cop a deal of leniency? Well some of us said he had to of been under investigation or he wouldn't have gone to cops in the first place. Well lookee here... I just thought the dates were interesting. ;)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/missing-teens-uncle-in-court

Missing woman's uncle in court
Case headed to a grand jury
Updated: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 5:42 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 9:26 AM CDT
John Rogers

Snipped:
“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” said Heinz. “We have a total of five or six charged suspects. It’s an ongoing investigation. It’s been ongoing since January 2012, and it will continue on until we’ve exhausted all our leads.”

~=~=~=~=~=~

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
Updated: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 10:19 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 8:19 AM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha

Snipped:
It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse.

"The judge noted an argument from Holland's attorney, Mitzi Johnson-Theodoro. She told the judge during the bond hearing that the other people charged as a result of the investigation were granted bonds between $10,000 and $25,000.

An Aug. 18 trial date had been set in Holland's case.

Bishop wrote in his order that his decision also is based on the fact that the Baldwin County District Attorney Office has informed him that it will be not ready for a trial in August."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/bond_reduced_from_200000_to_25.html

Jersey*Girl, so Scott wasn't the knight in shining armor who alerted LE to his family's sex crimes. They were already under investigation. LOL

Jersey*Girl, so Scott wasn't the knight in shining armor who alerted LE to his family's sex crimes. They were already under investigation. LOL
Well...I think "lying" must be a genetic trait in this family.

Maybe the victim told...or someone called it in and authorities talked to the victim. Then RSW went and ratted out some of the others involved with DH to keep them from looking at him???

Who knows what the truth is with this family. :banghead:

Personally I think Wendy is responsible for what happened to DH and to BW.

I think incest and child abuse had been running rampant in this family for generations.

I wonder if the Wood family is going to be having any bucket drives to solicit donations for WWH's bail? :stormingmad:

So in going back to the basics, I'm sorting through all of the early media reports...came across something that can only make a person wonder even more about WWH. I can't find where it was mentioned that WWH dropped Donnie off & in hindsight it doesn't matter anyway bc I think it was already verified fairly early on that Donnie is the one that dropped her & the kids off after spending the evening with them, so I was wrong to even remember that bit of info as it was wrong. However, one thing I do remember that was right is that WWH went shopping or something (maybe a pharmacy) either with MWK or a friend. Does anyone remember this or have this info bc I'm looking for it now?

Here's why... Donnie was supposed to meet with investigators a half hour after he shot himself. So how freaking convenient that WWH wasn't there with him! Now somebody please give me a logical explanation why a wife & her kids would spend an entire evening with her husband but not stay with him right up until the time he's supposed to meet with investigators over sexual molestation allegations!

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-family-posts-reward-fliers

Officials: Gun uncle used in suicide was Brittney's
Wood has been missing since May 30, 2012
Updated: Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 9:55 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 5:38 PM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: Michael Reedy

Snipped:
Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun Holland used in the suicide belonged to Wood.

We spoke with Wood’s mother about the discovery.

Chessie Wood said she felt her daughter's disappearance was mysterious since the beginning. However, she is unsure how Holland may have gotten Brittney’s gun.

"We believe we have missed something that is hollering our name, and maybe it was so obvious,” said Chessie.

Snipped:
A source close to the investigation said Holland was a suspect in that same family sex abuse case and was expected to meet with authorities June 1, about half an hour after he shot himself.

I thought that was because he wasn't allowed be with them? or live with them? If so, do not ask me why that would have made any difference whatsoever when no other law seemed to matter to any of them.

Hi Zwiebel!

I don't recall, do you know if WWH's attorney Mitzi G. Johnson-Theodoro is a court appointed attorney or was she hired by WWH?

TIA

Sorry, I missed this question. The website doesn't seem to say anything about being a public defender, so I'm not sure how you tell. I wouldn't have thought WWH had the money to pay privately though - unless someone else is helping out.

I guess we'll soon see if they are, if she manages to raise the new bail. :(

I wonder if the Wood family is going to be having any bucket drives to solicit donations for WWH's bail? :stormingmad:

Based on what I read of CW's FB posts ...

I still believe a second day of the original bucket drive was held and CW, based on her posts, kept the money! JMO!

Does anyone know what the DA's argument was against the bail being lowered? I think an earlier article said they were fighting it tooth and nail?

Good evening everyone,

IDK if yall heard yet but they lowered WWH's bond to $25,000. And I would just like to say how utterly disgusted I am by this! :please: I would like to apologize ahead of time. I am trying to keep the level head but I'm about to explode and sound like Wally usually does in his FB rants about the wood clan.

:stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members