AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CW's loyalties lie with herself, her sisters, her husband and her mom. In that order. I don't know where her children figure, if they figure much at all.
Maybe she never bonded with these 3 children. She sure acts like she didn't!

btw...how old was she when she had her first child?

Woman accused in sex abuse case wants $200,000 bond lowered

June 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Snip -

The Baldwin County District Attorney's Office is opposed to Holland's bond being reduced. The office cited the reasons why it is against Holland's bond being in lowered in a notice of opposition.

"The defendant has continued to attempt to contact the victim by sending letters to the victim and threatening phone calls to the child’s caregiver," Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz wrote in the opposition notice.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/woman_accused_in_sex_abuse_cas.html

What a piece of work. !

I wonder if CW was a victim of abuse in her childhood & therefore has a diminished perception of trust. It could explain her life struggles.

I also wonder how she could sympathize over her mother that stayed in touch with Brittney's rapist. I mean, why not kick the itch to the curb? I'd never in a million years have that scum in my house if I knew she was sending $$$ to a child rapist - especially if that rapist was in prison for raping my child.

So that leads me yet again to CW... Is she hiding something?
I doubt her childhood was good. Didn't someone say that the twins lived with DH's family for awhile when they were young?

I agree 100% that I don't understand how CW can continue to have a relationship with her mom who put Brittney through so much pain.

What a piece of work. !

OMG, leave the girl alone! She has been through enough. This literally makes me sick to my stomach. I believe part of the other scumbags bond condition is to have NO contact with the victim. WWH is attempting contact while she is in jail! No way should the judge reduce her bail, no way.

I doubt her childhood was good. Didn't someone say that the twins lived with DH's family for awhile when they were young?

I agree 100% that I don't understand how CW can continue to have a relationship with her mom who put Brittney through so much pain.

Yeah.

OMG, leave the girl alone! She has been through enough. This literally makes me sick to my stomach. I believe part of the other scumbags bond condition is to have NO contact with the victim. WWH is attempting contact while she is in jail! No way should the judge reduce her bail, no way.

I agree. If anything, the judge should take into consideration that she's still contacting & intimidating the victim & her caregiver, therefore her bond should be increased.

Omg Steph I just remembered something. When this story of Brittney going missing hit the media, some of us looked up every bit of info we could find online. I myself copied via screenshot everything I came across but I failed to save it in my photobucket I had set up at the time for WS threads I follow. Long story short is that I used my oldest son's computer & he got a virus in which I lost alot &/or can't find it all now. However, I absolutely 100% factually remember that Donnie Holland "liked" a page on his FB that I thought were hookers &/or swingers - no exaggeration that these <choke> <cough> ladies were less than stellar people. I wonder if this group page was ever looked into...
I remember that also. It was creepy...along with the pics from the condo. "puke"

Updated at 10:00 -

-Circuit Judge Jody Bishop said today he will issue a ruling this afternoon as to whether he will lower the $200,000 bond of a woman charged in a sex abuse investigation.

-Heinz said during the hearing that her office fears Holland could intimidate the victim if she is released on bond.

-Johnson-Theodoro said the fair thing to do would be to lower Holland's bond to an amount that is similar to the bonds that the other suspects have received.

"A $200,000 bond is a no bond to Ms. Holland," she said.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/woman_accused_in_sex_abuse_cas.html

Chessie gave me the same keep your enemies closer spill. :facepalm:

Close enough to shoot!!! IMO. When we were all speaking I would ask her dailey if she spoke to WWH and asked/confronted her about the lies she told on Brittney. But she always answered "I don't want to talk to her."

And I agree that if WWH were out on 5/30 she would've been there holding Chessie's other baby like MWK was doing with her youngest. JMO. Why wouldn't she be there CW has her mom there and we know what she did/said against Brittney. And MWK was there for Easter. If you were to take Brittney out of this sick story CW still supports the very ppl that she knows molested or had knowledge of it and kept quite. CW knows cause Derek told me he told her!

I wonder if it is too late for anything to be done about CW's failure to protect Derek and Brittney. That would be wonderful! Child protective services should be looking closely at CW's 2 youngest. They have and continue to be around these perps! Boy...I wonder who all the other POIs are!

I would love to see them throw some more charges her way. Let's start with...witness tampering...

I was thinking I kept up with Brittneys' case, but maybe not all of the "players".....this article says WWH and DH were swingers? Just casual encounters off Craigs List? Yuk....
Makes me think differently about all those condo weekends! The condo belongs to DK's family. I'd either sell it...or sterilize it!

Makes me think differently about all those condo weekends! The condo belongs to DK's family. I'd either sell it...or sterilize it!

There's not enough bleach in the world:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

There's not enough bleach in the world:eek:

:floorlaugh: Too funny! I laughed aloud...which is a nice respite from the horrors of this ordeal.

It is true about the condo though. It makes me wonder about all the close friends and relatives who joined them on those vacations! And of course...all those poor children. I hope they have all been interviewed!

:floorlaugh: Too funny! I laughed aloud...which is a nice respite from the horrors of this ordeal.

It is true about the condo though. It makes me wonder about all the close friends and relatives who joined them on those vacations! And of course...all those poor children. I hope they have all been interviewed!

It's horrible to sit and think of how many children's lives have been or could have been changed forever because of this disgusting bunch. To think WWH has tried contacting the victim and sent threats shows just how evil and how deep she is involved. :banghead:

So in going back to the basics, I'm sorting through all of the early media reports...came across something that can only make a person wonder even more about WWH. I can't find where it was mentioned that WWH dropped Donnie off & in hindsight it doesn't matter anyway bc I think it was already verified fairly early on that Donnie is the one that dropped her & the kids off after spending the evening with them, so I was wrong to even remember that bit of info as it was wrong. However, one thing I do remember that was right is that WWH went shopping or something (maybe a pharmacy) either with MWK or a friend. Does anyone remember this or have this info bc I'm looking for it now?

Here's why... Donnie was supposed to meet with investigators a half hour after he shot himself. So how freaking convenient that WWH wasn't there with him! Now somebody please give me a logical explanation why a wife & her kids would spend an entire evening with her husband but not stay with him right up until the time he's supposed to meet with investigators over sexual molestation allegations!

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-family-posts-reward-fliers

Officials: Gun uncle used in suicide was Brittney's
Wood has been missing since May 30, 2012
Updated: Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 9:55 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 5:38 PM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: Michael Reedy

Snipped:
Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun Holland used in the suicide belonged to Wood.

We spoke with Wood’s mother about the discovery.

Chessie Wood said she felt her daughter's disappearance was mysterious since the beginning. However, she is unsure how Holland may have gotten Brittney’s gun.

"We believe we have missed something that is hollering our name, and maybe it was so obvious,” said Chessie.

Snipped:
A source close to the investigation said Holland was a suspect in that same family sex abuse case and was expected to meet with authorities June 1, about half an hour after he shot himself.

Insert every curse word known to man here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is so very wrong! She is contacting the victim while sitting in jail, com'on judge what do you think she is going to do when she gets out of jail! Think of the victims!

:furious: :crying: :what: :furious:

Ya know what, the fact the judge lowered her bond tells me that the asst dist atty didn't prove WWH was contacting & threatening the victim & her caregiver. So now I wanna know if there's truth to it bc no judge in their right mind would lower bail if threats were going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3