AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Yes, August 19th is her trial date. Jury selection is July 29th. I know DK & RSW lawyers were trying to get theirs in Aug but I haven't heard if it's happening or not.

Everyone is pretty much tight lipped with us. I have had to dig to get most of my info like that. Not hard though, so much is public record all you have to do is call the right office.

Seems crazy to me when you are the only family members who seem to be really searching for Brittney. i don't understand why Brittney's Dad or you can't be the contact point now - surely it's not still CW?

It seems that we are just going to have to be patient for news again.
I decided to try to write a witty little "bumping" poem for Brittney, but have not got very far. (What can one do with; pump, thump, hump, lump and trump?)

grump?
36_1_28.gif

(Stump, frump...)

Brit's threads have been through quiet times before, sometimes it seems nothing much is happening for a while, but she is still missing, and still so important. I know I check at least once a day, even if I don't post. Let's not only keep the thread going, but keep it on page one as much as possible.

I am praying it is the quiet before the storm! I am hoping the silence is a result of family members secretly turning on each other. This may not be a popular opinion, but I have doubts regarding Chessie's charges. I am not at all saying I don't believe the victim. I am questioning whether what we have been told by LE is the complete story. LE can use many tactics in their investigations, good and bad. Applying pressure is one of them, in this case getting family members to turn on each other and spew what they know to protect their own azz. If Chessie is innocent and believes she was setup by someone in her family, this may just get Chessie to tell everything she knows.

I am praying it is the quiet before the storm! I am hoping the silence is a result of family members secretly turning on each other. This may not be a popular opinion, but I have doubts regarding Chessie's charges. I am not at all saying I don't believe the victim. I am questioning whether what we have been told by LE is the complete story. LE can use many tactics in their investigations, good and bad. Applying pressure is one of them, in this case getting family members to turn on each other and spew what they know to protect their own azz. If Chessie is innocent and believes she was setup by someone in her family, this may just get Chessie to tell everything she knows.

I still don't know what to think about CW charges. But what stands out to me is that Paul said to Fox10 that he thinks this is some kind of family revenge. I ask revenge for what? She has never publicly bashed any of her family she really hasn't bashed DH either, well nothing like we have. She surely hasn't been against any of them. Mendy is at her house EVERY day and her mom lives with her. She apparently isn't telling all to LE. She even went to jail defending RSW and naming 4 of her 5 children. So revenge for what?

I still don't know what to think about CW charges. But what stands out to me is that Paul said to Fox10 that he thinks this is some kind of family revenge. I ask revenge for what? She has never publicly bashed any of her family she really hasn't bashed DH either, well nothing like we have. She surely hasn't been against any of them. Mendy is at her house EVERY day and her mom lives with her. She apparently isn't telling all to LE. She even went to jail defending RSW and naming 4 of her 5 children. So revenge for what?

Revenge against who indeed? Good question.

We are keeping you on page one to let you know that we are thinking about you each day...

It seems that we are just going to have to be patient for news again.
I decided to try to write a witty little "bumping" poem for Brittney, but have not got very far. (What can one do with; pump, thump, hump, lump and trump?)

The answer is a bump
If you come across a hump
On the long road to finding Brittney.

It shows your resolution
though not an absolute solution
On the long road to finding Brittney

And Britt's Steph is here
So desertion's no fear
On the long road to finding Brittney.

You can tell the stress is wearing on chessie just like any other parent with a missing child that has something too hide. Compare her pics from a year ago too now. God works in mysterious ways and this is just all part of his plan.

So glad you brought this up. CW has been so chummy with them all. She almost boasted that she hasn't said all she could say. She claims she's been loyal and kept her mouth shut...but about what?

Where's Brittney?

I think Paul saw the ship was sinking and was grabbing at straws for any reason why this happened other than the truth. IMO

I've seen enough of her ranting to know she somehow thinks Wally is behind these charges somehow. Despite such feelings being unfounded and misplaced, I have little doubt in my mind that she has warped this all into it being Wally's fault. She's obviously bitter towards him and can't let that bitterness go for whatever reason. For her it's never been about everyone coming together to find Brittney. It's been us vs. them and on the nicest days it's "we're doing more than you are.". Just my opinions and observations.

I've seen enough of her ranting to know she somehow thinks Wally is behind these charges somehow. Despite such feelings being unfounded and misplaced, I have little doubt in my mind that she has warped this all into it being Wally's fault. She's obviously bitter towards him and can't let that bitterness go for whatever reason. For her it's never been about everyone coming together to find Brittney. It's been us vs. them and on the nicest days it's "we're doing more than you are.". Just my opinions and observations.

And that is how it has always been with her towards him. I can tell everyone that CW and her sister Sonya did try to take the spot light off her arrest by trying to get the media to talk about Wally being in jail. And I'm sure they were Not happy when told by all they reached out to,that it had nothing to do with Brittney or the sex crimes so it wasn't news worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne