AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say the way she reported the toddler on the side of the road was
Very peculiar IMO-- there was no stress in her voice-her voice was almost
Sing-songy----if that were me I would have pressured speech and my
Voice would surely convey more real concern and stress than hers did
She was probably very busy removing her wig while she was making the 911 call. JMO

*Oh I can’t get away. I’m intentionally trying to avoid Carlee articles. It’s impossible. Dang it, I didn’t want to come back but here I am.
MSM has OCD!

“The only thing I can say is, I want everyone to stop bullying her. I know what it seems like what she did. Just stop bullying on social media,” Thomar Latrell Simmons told The Post.

“Think about her mental health. She doesn’t deserve that. She doesn’t. Nobody deserves to be cyberbullied.”
Do we know if this interview was conducted after he scrubbed his social media?

I saw my first meme with her on Facebook today. She definitely should step away from social media rather than telling everyone else to stop making fun of her. The more she complains the longer she’ll stay in the spotlight and she’ll be made fun of.

Psychopaths make the headlines daily. They are the meat and potatoes of our justice system. Psychopaths are usually not the product of broken homes or the casualties of a materialistic society. There is no one to blame for their behaviors except themselves. Psychopaths understand right from wrong. They know they are subject to society’s rules, but willingly disregard them to pursue their own interests. They are not out of touch with reality. Their motivation is power, gratification, personal gain, and survival. Their mindset is manipulation, deception, and evil. Their level of malice is high to very high, even off the charts when they are held accountable. This is what makes the psychopath so dangerous for law enforcement officers and society as a whole. officer.com:
*Raise your hand if you think Carlee shows signs of a psychopath. View attachment 436642

Could not agree more with your thought process---

*Oh I can’t get away. I’m intentionally trying to avoid Carlee articles. It’s impossible. Dang it, I didn’t want to come back but here I am.
MSM has OCD!

“The only thing I can say is, I want everyone to stop bullying her. I know what it seems like what she did. Just stop bullying on social media,” Thomar Latrell Simmons told The Post.

“Think about her mental health. She doesn’t deserve that. She doesn’t. Nobody deserves to be cyberbullied.”
BBM: Me too. I think I'm subconsciously taking a break from murdered children. I keep coming back.

Agreed! No one deserves to be bullied. Had she known how cruel people can be sitting behind a monitor she probably would not have done any of it to begin with, imo. It's easy to take your own insecurities and frustration about life out on someone else, target them. In general, an insecure person will overachieve at it.

As I've stated previously, she needs to pay for the consequences because of her actions, and charges hopefully will be filed. All a matter of opinion.
I agree that no one should be bullied. However, CR lives on social media and is well aware of how cruel people are on the internet.

I saw my first meme with her on Facebook today. She definitely should step away from social media rather than telling everyone else to stop making fun of her. The more she complains the longer she’ll stay in the spotlight and she’ll be made fun of.
well, think about it: she probably wants to stay in the spotlight or she would not have done what she did- for some people any kind of attention is better than none

Parents' Road Trip? Time & Distance, Birmingham to Atlanta
....I'm still incredibly puzzled by Carlee's parents decision to leave town after what appeared to be an abduction of their daughter the night before.

For anyone who has not seen the figures ---

FWIW ~140 mi. Birmingham to Atlanta drive is 2 hr, 10 min.* one way.
Could vary, depending on specific Atlanta area.

map at birmingham al to atlanta ga driving distance - Google Search

I have to say the way she reported the toddler on the side of the road was
Very peculiar IMO-- there was no stress in her voice-her voice was almost
Sing-songy----if that were me I would have pressured speech and my
Voice would surely convey more real concern and stress than hers did
Any normal person would jump out of the car and go straight to the toddler.

Why would a kidnapper take the time to rip her wig off at the abduction site next to the highway ? If you were abducting someone at this very visible location, wouldn't you grab them, move on, and them remove the wig at your leisure.

But why would they want to remove it anyway?
So they can play with her hair (and nails):D

I read this earlier but I’m still a bit confused.

One of my dearest friends, whom I’ve known for 48 years, is black and helped me decades ago to understand the cultural significance of black women and their relationships with their hair.

This friend, when we were teenagers, had her hair straightened with a hot comb. She would never go in a pool or beach because it would make her hair behave in a manner she didn’t want.

In the 1970s, when we met, a lot of black people here in NYC chose to wear their hair naturally, which is when Afros were popular. As the years went by, other black friends would buy hair from women in India that was considered “good hair” and would be used for weaves.

Eventually some black friends started to buy those very expensive wigs, which is an ordeal to remove, from what I understand.

We can see in Carlee’s pictures from before this stunt that she had several wigs of different colors and styles. IMO this was central to the image she wished to craft, along with the gowns and bathing suit pictures.

I have now read several news stories like this, where the female black community doubted her story immediately because the wig was left behind. It’s expensive, it’s her “crowning glory,” etc.

I know the kidnapping and the toddler and all the rest were lies.

What I’m missing is why her wig being left behind was a signal to her community that she was lying, and not instead a signal that she was believably kidnapped because she would never leave her hair behind?

Is it because it would take too long to remove during a hasty kidnap? Is it because she was trying to hide her now conspicuous identity? After all, her mother published photos of her without a wig so that people could be on the lookout for how she’d look while “missing.”

Is it because if someone were truly kidnapped by a person lying in wait by a highway, they would have just grabbed her immediately without taking time to undo her wig?

This is all because in the immediacy of when this story broke, her wig being ripped off is one of the things that made me think she’d been assaulted. Although the toddler on the highway struck me as inane right away.

Someone help me out. What am
I not grasping? I would call my friend and ask her point-blank, but she is in Georgia where her son is getting married soon.

TIA
^^bbm

@Arkay,
What I understood from the local, black women speaking out was finding CRs wig on the road near her vehicle defied all logic and/or common sense!

This was believed a custom-fit wig for CRs head that was an investment. It would be tight and secure on her head and take some time and effort for CR to remove herself, let alone by an abductor on the interstate.

Since the wig was located not in the woods but on the road shoulder, the women were saying this would have required quite a commotion between CR and the orange-haired dude which doesn't follow the logic of a typical kidnapper who would NOT want to bring any attention to himself and the victim right there on the road.

From OPs quoted news link:

“First of all, your wig is going to be secure. Second, if somebody’s taking you, they’re going to try to cause the least attention they can. If people see a wig on the side of the road— People call the police when they see mannequin heads hanging out the side of our cars,” she said.

Last edited:
I actually pity these young people like Carlee whose whole self worth is built on strangers oogling their bikini shots or their material possession on social media. . Life is going to teach them how worthless those ‘values’ and these ‘friends’are.

Have a few children, gain some weight, get in an accident, lose your job, or contract a serious long term illness. Where will all the drooling SM admirers be…or any ‘friend’ that only values you for your flash or cash?

Carlee needs to invest in being admired for her honesty, her empathy, her integrity, her work ethic…all of which are in the trash bin now. Her parents are doing her a serious disservice..if…if they are enabling her lies and helping her avoid consequences. Because, without a serious attitude adjustment…years down the road…Carlee faces a very empty, bitter future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*