Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering from a previous case, a fugitive hid himself in a burka. That case was in the US. Could that be a possibility here, to conceal themselves in all-covering burka's? MOO.
All possibilities are open. They’d definitely need to get creative. Though as I mentioned, I think they just beat the clock by getting to a remote hideout before the public was alerted to look for them. And therefore they never needed disguises.

Sheriff Simpleton definitely said they found her police radio, the handcuffs and shackles in the first days after they escaped. I distinctly remember because his quote made it seem like the handcuffs and shackles were found at the courthouse even though he had already said they didn't even attempt to go to the courthouse.

All of that was before they even announced/leaked the info about them being in the orange Ford and DEFINITELY before they found the orange Ford.

Could she have had two radios?

We have a few hand held radios, just have to know the frequency

Jmo

Sheriff Simpleton definitely said they found her police radio, the handcuffs and shackles in the first days after they escaped. I distinctly remember because his quote made it seem like the handcuffs and shackles were found at the courthouse even though he had already said they didn't even attempt to go to the courthouse.

All of that was before they even announced/leaked the info about them being in the orange Ford and DEFINITELY before they found the orange Ford.

Could she have had two radios?

I find it surprising that she would leave her radio, after having it for nearly 20 years and being "in the know" so to speak to suddenly turn that in when you're actually the ones that LE is looking for would shock me. So having another radio makes a lot of sense at least for the first few days. Hopefully LE has considered this and they have work arounds.

Those of you who have been following since the beginning, please help me with this.

Have they EVER been seen/caught on camera in the orange vehicle? Or did the guy who sold it just come forward and LE assumed this was the vehicle they were in?

I’m trying to remember all the details from the articles a few days ago. But this morning, I’m drawing a blank when it comes to finding an article that says they were ever spotted in the orange vehicle. Just want to eliminate the possibility they were never in it to begin with and have been in another car the whole time. I mean, it was cheap and damaged and therefore maybe bought to be disposable.

I find it surprising that she would leave her radio, after having it for nearly 20 years and being "in the know" so to speak to suddenly turn that in when you're actually the ones that LE is looking for would shock me. So having another radio makes a lot of sense at least for the first few days. Hopefully LE has considered this and they have work arounds.
Radio signal could be traced

Escaped murderer Casey White may be disguised as a WOMAN in a wheelchair, say officials, while prison guard Vicky White who helped bust him out could be dressed as an old lady:
Former prison coworker says 'nobody is surprised'
On the run Alabama prison guard Vicky White and convicted murderer Casey White may be going to extremes to cover their identity
Authorities even suspect that Vicky could be rolling Casey, dressed as a woman, around in a wheelchair
They believe that Casey might be put in a wheelchair to distract people from noticing his 6ft9in frame

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10791661/Officials-believe-Vicky-White-pushing-Casey-White-wheelchair-disguised-drag.html

Has anyone considered the possibility that she abducted him? He had handcuffs and shackles, she had plan in place and money And weapons. Maybe she has him chained to a bed somewhere……
I saw a guy on social media claiming maybe she took justice into her own hands. But I just don’t think the evidence adds up to that conclusion.

His handcuffs and shackles were left behind in the patrol car.

Those of you who have been following since the beginning, please help me with this.

Have they EVER been seen/caught on camera in the orange vehicle? Or did the guy who sold it just come forward and LE assumed this was the vehicle they were in?

I’m trying to remember all the details from the articles a few days ago. But this morning, I’m drawing a blank when it comes to finding an article that says they were ever spotted in the orange vehicle. Just want to eliminate the possibility they were never in it to begin with and have been in another car the whole time. I mean, it was cheap and damaged and therefore maybe bought to be disposable.
I know they tracked the car’s purchase to an alias she’s using. I assume they did that from camera footage of, at least, VW in the car.

Omg when that man told News Nation that she tanned a lot was not kidding!!!

I am looking at the photo of her bedroom and she has a cranberry colored tanning bed in an alcove type thing in her bedroom.
That thing looks like it was very expensive.

The inside of that home is nice.
Do you have a link to the photos of her home?

Escaped murderer Casey White may be disguised as a WOMAN in a wheelchair, say officials, while prison guard Vicky White who helped bust him out could be dressed as an old lady:
Former prison coworker says 'nobody is surprised'
On the run Alabama prison guard Vicky White and convicted murderer Casey White may be going to extremes to cover their identity
Authorities even suspect that Vicky could be rolling Casey, dressed as a woman, around in a wheelchair
They believe that Casey might be put in a wheelchair to distract people from noticing his 6ft9in frame

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10791661/Officials-believe-Vicky-White-pushing-Casey-White-wheelchair-disguised-drag.html
I don’t buy the wheelchair bit. They’d have no reason to go out in public to even need to go to that extreme. I would bet they got to a remote hiding spot in their 5-6 hours of lead time before LE was even looking for them. No need for a disguise when you’re already in hiding.

Plus, as many have said, he’d still be conspicuous—size wise—in a wheelchair.

I know they tracked the car’s purchase to an alias she’s using. I assume they did that from camera footage of, at least, VW in the car.
I was thinking the car dealer might’ve called in the “key tip” about the vehicle. But they never saw them in it. But you may be right!

Yes at the sunoco gas station camera 9:49 friday when theg left jail.

Image here.

Sorry this is wrong, their in cop car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members