Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These comments from CW’s attorney are telling… He’s been off of his medications for a week now. He could be seeking drugs to self medicate. Very concerning for VW.

“Casey suffers from a mental illness,” Bryant said. “... When he’s on medication and in a supervised environment... he’s a decent person. When he gets out of incarceration, he is unable to stay on his medication and he even self medicates by smoking methamphetamine or taking other illegal substances.”

Bryant said that he fears the current situation with Casey White’s disappearance could end badly based on how Casey acted when he was arrested in 2015.

“Casey wanted to die,” Bryant said about Casey’s arrest in 2015. “He was trying to get the officers to shoot him and that is kind of my fear, how this situation is going to end. Except for this time, I’m afraid that Casey may try to shoot them [police officers] to try and get them to shoot him. I want to say in his interview after his arrest and in my conversations with him, he wanted to die that day.

Bryant said that Casey has even admitted that he cannot function in the real world.

“He can’t function in the real world because he can’t get his medication and he doesn’t do well free,” Bryant said. “That is a little concerning when you talk to someone and they say, ‘I can’t function outside of an incarcerated facility’.”

This is one of the reasons I see him as erratic and unstable. He and VW could potentially lie low for a while. And she could even have some meds stored up if she is particularly smart and organized. But his track record on doing impulsive, emotionally charged things is lonnnng.

There’s a YouTube video that is a compilation of all his mugshots over the years and some go back further than the ones I’ve seen in these articles. To me, he is not the kind of guy who can lay low for years.

What law enforcement does know, he said, is that the vehicle was reported and towed to a lot at 2:37 p.m. April 29, about one hour before Vicky White and Casey White were reported missing. Days later, an alert with the vehicle's description was leaked to the public, and this alert triggered the tow truck driver's memory.

The orange vehicle was found with an apparent attempt to disguise its color with spray paint — a "botched-up job," Singleton said — but no personal items inside.

Who administers the meds when you're in prison? Is this something that Vicky would have had access too? Curious about how that works, obviously I don't have any personal knowledge.

CNN just reported that the orange Ford was found "in the middle of the road".

A tow report was given to WAFF that claims the car was left abandoned at the corner of Smithson Rd. and Banner-Adams Rd. the car had been towed on Friday, April 29, before the flyer was released detailing the car they were in.

They could have crossed the border before LE really had a handle on what they were dealing with, imo
Agreed. If I’m picking what’s more likely, I think it’s a remote place in the woods in the south. But if I think about what I would do in a “go big or go home” kinda situation, I might try to have some stolen IDs ready and make a run for a border checkpoint where people enter in mass — walking across in Tijiuana, on a train or bus to Canada etc.

Many border crossings are locked up tight. But the Websleuths cases are full of people who have shown there are some places where crossing is possible.

Who administers the meds when you're in prison? Is this something that Vicky would have had access too? Curious about how that works, obviously I don't have any personal knowledge.
The nurse always administered medication where I worked. Nurses are at facilities 24/7. I do not know what Lauderdale does, I would hope it is via a nurse.

Color me confused. Was the jail radio found in the patrol car or VW's abandoned car in TN?
The article below says it was found in the abandoned car, but am I right that Singleton said it was found in the other car at some point? Some of the articles—like the second one linked below—make it seem like it?

One article may contain a mistake…or maybe there are two radios involved.

I wonder if she is suicidal. She has a lot of cash, but she’s got to know it isn’t a long term solution. That money isn’t going to last long at all. So unless she has grand plans (drug dealing in Mexico???) she has to know this isn’t going to end well for her, but she did it anyway. Do you think this is just the way she wants to go out? What was the dr appt for? It was a real appointment she didn’t show up for. Did she have any cancer diagnoses, I wonder? Why did she turn in retirement papers knowing she wouldn’t collect? Her reckless financial behavior makes me think she doesn’t plan to live long.
Yes, I am questioning too what motivated her to cast everything to the wind for a dangerous and unpredictable future with a violent felon who eerily manifests as a trans Richard Speck for me. There must be a reasonable explanation for her impulsive illegal behavior at her age--especially since it coincides with her retirement decision. It could have something to do with how her brain development as a teenager making her vulnerable as an adult when making life changing choices.

Not an Art lover, very clinical.

Not necessarily, if the house was up for sale, she may have moved everything personal out to get it ready for the sale. The tanning bed was left behind, probably too heavy to move right away, plus maybe she had already moved in with her mother at this point and would just go to the house to use the tanning bed until the house sold. Or maybe took her laptop there and did some planning where she could be alone, make phone calls, etc., search the internet, as it looks like she had a printer still there that she could use.

Sheriff Simpleton definitely said they found her police radio, the handcuffs and shackles in the first days after they escaped. I distinctly remember because his quote made it seem like the handcuffs and shackles were found at the courthouse even though he had already said they didn't even attempt to go to the courthouse.

All of that was before they even announced/leaked the info about them being in the orange Ford and DEFINITELY before they found the orange Ford.

Could she have had two radios?

I noticed that too. Two radios and two sets of handcufs? Doesn’t seem likely. And it seems so strange that the towing people would all not notice that they towed an orange Ford Edge—once the news and pictures came out.

Maybe LE is fibbing to us about when they became aware of the Edge?

Or, maybe more likely, the news media got the different vehicles mixed up.

Yes, I am questioning too what motivated her to cast everything to the wind for a dangerous and unpredictable future with a violent felon who eerily manifests as a trans Richard Speck for me. There must be a reasonable explanation for her impulsive illegal behavior at her age--especially since it coincides with her retirement decision. It could have something to do with how her brain development as a teenager making her vulnerable as an adult when making life changing choices.
She was involved in her ex-husband’s life until the end. Perhaps seeing his decline due to Parkinson’s, combined with his death in Jan of 2022, was part of it.

I noticed that too. Two radios and two sets of handcufs? Doesn’t seem likely. And it seems so strange that the towing people would all not notice that they towed an orange Ford Edge—once the news and pictures came out.

Maybe LE is fibbing to us about when they became aware of the Edge?

Or, maybe more likely, the news media got the different vehicles mixed up.
I can see two handcuffs maybe. Maybe a set that CW was wearing and a set that was standard issue for VW to carry. Two radios seems more like a misprint to me, but it’s not impossible she grabbed an additional radio. Sure she would’ve had access to the ones that were charging or stored.

IDK I thought that when she didn’t complete her paperwork for retirement, but how would she have received it being on the run.

Jmo

Also who buys green spray paint to go on the run?
The spray paint is odd. Who buys green spray paint to go on the run? Maybe—and I mean maybbbeeee—a planner who thinks they can camouflage the car and hide the car in the woods when they abandon it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz