Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how easily VW got away with giving CW all that special attention for the last two (IMO poss more) years. Maybe she got the orange car and green paint for the irony of escaping with a huge, extremely dangerous lifer right out from under their noses. She had to know the response to the escape would be delayed, sluggish, haphazard and ineffective. I think she was laughing at her local LE.

Right. I wonder if something threw their schedule off and they had to leave earlier than planned?

I don't think so, because it was reported that VW and CW tried to do the escape earlier that week and it didn't work, so they did it on Friday. I'll see if I can find the link. I wonder if the Kohl's shopping trip has been confirmed in MSM, or just a rumor, I haven't seen it in the news.

Last edited:
But how reckless was it? We don't know if she cashed out a substantial portion of her retirement. We don't know if she has received any inheritances or has other cash stashed.

If she's suicidal after risking so much, then she's the psychopath, IMO. And I don't think she is. She is the leader here. Unfortunately for her, the follower she chose is likely to be quite different now from when he was incarcerated.

Their getaway plan is good I think since they haven't been nabbed yet but not infallible. She has the ability to hide out successfully longer term than him.

We don't know what the marshalls know, only what the sheriff has said publicly.

I think a better analysis of VM would ignore her outward appearances (friendly, etc.) and examine how long she's been cool and calculating wanting what she wants and taking steps to get it. And keeping her mouth shut - she is known for not sharing anything about her private life with coworkers.

JMHO
She strikes me as having arrested development in areas of her brain tracing back to her teenage years. While her adult demeanor perfectly matched expected appropriate behavior--she had the trust of colleagues and supervisors and was rewarded for excellent conductivity, it's possible she subconsciously ruminated on a risk filled lifestyle while living her routine life that eventually took her down a destructive path.

I don't think so, because it was reported that VW and CW tried to do the escape earlier that week and it didn't work, so they did it on Friday. I'll see if I can find the link. I wonder if the Kohl's shopping trip has been confirmed in MSM, or just a rumor, I haven't seen it in the news.
The shopping trip is mentioned here. But he just says “there have been reports” VW was seen buying men’s clothing. I take it to mean that eyewitnesses have reported it, but can’t tell whether it’s been confirmed.

The two left in a patrol car, which was found abandoned in a shopping center parking lot where investigators believe Vicky White had parked the copper-colored Ford Edge, which she had recently purchased.
In the past week, authorities have learned that Vicky White purchased an array of weapons, including an AR-15 rifle in January and a shotgun two weeks before the escape. They also believe she has a 9 mm handgun with her and have received reports she may also have a .45-caliber handgun, U.S. Marshal Marty Keely said

ETA: I don't remember if the escape was on a Friday, as I noted above, but it was the second attempt that week, and it worked on the second try.
It was 3 days earlier that they may have tested it. Sources: Vicky White tested the plan 3 days before successful escape with Casey White | News | waaytv.com

What kills me is according to her ex mother in law, she divorced her husband because he was on drugs and now here she is breaking a meth head out of jail. Vicki, wtf?
But yet she apparently kept in contact with him and helped him at times over the years. So apparently she gets attached to people and can’t walk completely away. Hm.

Hard to understand why she blew her life up over a murderer/con man. Maybe she had all of her belongings in the padlocked area. The house appears cleaned out so she had to have her personal contents somewhere.
Her decision to take her retirement by selling her house, breaking out a dangerous prisoner, and going on the run with him seems reckless and impulsive to me--as if she had one last grand opportunity to actuate a thrilling life experience before dying. Perhaps, her reasoning and decision making functions were on a diminished auto pilot for years...when this opportunity presented itself, she literally had no control over her choices.

Thanks. I think the US Marshals are involved for the fugitive apprehension aspect, not the overall investigation of the incident?
Thinking of how for instance when a police officer is suspected of a crime committed in the line of duty, generally the officer’s own department doesn’t lead the investigation they get an outside agency to do so to avoid improper conflicts. The sheriff in this case was pretty much the suspect VW’s boss, and was elected to among other things, oversee that jail. I think having him also leading the investigation is questionable. I don’t know much about Alabama but looks like they have a state law enforcement agency called ALEA, wonder if they are involved?
Could a federal agency be the lead agency since state lines have been crossed? Sheriffs in Alabama are elected & have direct accountability to citizens of their county through election. IMO, this is a reason one may find Alabama sheriffs holding press conferences, etc. if a crime began in their jurisdiction.

That is a dead end road the Ford was found on:

View attachment 342760
Thanks for the aerial pic! I was wondering where the car was found in relation to other people “we know” in the hills of Tennessee. You know, cornbread mafia types wink wink

edited to add:
Not speaking of one person in particular. Just saying a lot of stuff goes on in those hills for a variety of reasons. Tennessee is a beautiful state with plenty of good people!

Last edited:
Her standards may have been higher back then.;) Or maybe, this shows a pattern that she gets connected to bad boy types?
I don't think she is that smart. She may be the smartest person where she worked a far as the evidence so far indicates.

A smart person would know how this is going to end.

Her injury or death- highly likely
Her "boyfriends" injury or death- moderately likely
Injury or death of a law enforcement officer- possible
Happily ever after- zero chance

I don't think she is that smart. She may be the smartest person where she worked a far as the evidence so far indicates.

She knows. That’s probably why she recklessly sold her house for half price and threw away her pension. I still wonder about that doctors appointment, if maybe they found breast cancer or something. She knows she probably won’t survive this IMHO.

Neighbors who live on Banner Adamas Road say they saw the orange SUV Casey and Vicky White used to escape on a hill nearby. They say knowing fugitives were in that car brings an unsettling feeling.

Jennifer Carr says the orange SUV was sitting just beyond her front yard last Friday.

“I was just sitting at my desk in my office working and I heard a noisy truck and it sat idle for the longest time,” Carr says. “So I looked out the window a few times like “what’s going on?” I didn’t know.”

She says that the truck left. A few minutes later a sheriff’s car was parked in the same spot and she was confused about what was going on.

“I told my husband and he looked out and he could see a red SUV,” Carr explains.

Carr says the SUV was towed away and that was the last she saw of it. She says her neighbor, a school bus driver called it in.

“School bus driver had to go up the hill and I’m guessing it would probably be blocking her,” says Carr.

Yes, plus both winding up in prison (provided they’re apprehended without a shootout) is also highly likely.

Additionally, he could dispose of her either by ditching her or murdering her, and carry on alone with her $$$ and guns.

Her decision to take her retirement by selling her house, breaking out a dangerous prisoner, and going on the run with him seems reckless and impulsive to me--as if she had one last grand opportunity to actuate a thrilling life experience before dying. Perhaps, her reasoning and decision making functions were on a diminished auto pilot for years...when this opportunity presented itself, she literally had no control over her choices.
She is calculated. Disciplined. Seems to have hit an identity crisis. Now she’s pouring that discipline down a whole new trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pearl lemon