Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading this article it sounds like the Kohl’s big and tall clothing trip, the lingerie trip, and the wheelchair thing are all tips from people that police are investigating, and none of them have been confirmed. I don’t know how accurate The Sun is but the article just seems to sum up everything on the internet, and then lists those three tips in particular as “maybes” that police are looking into. I can’t imagine she would be pushing him in a wheelchair unless they’re actually trying to flaunt this…

Those of you who have been following since the beginning, please help me with this.

Have they EVER been seen/caught on camera in the orange vehicle? Or did the guy who sold it just come forward and LE assumed this was the vehicle they were in?

I’m trying to remember all the details from the articles a few days ago. But this morning, I’m drawing a blank when it comes to finding an article that says they were ever spotted in the orange vehicle. Just want to eliminate the possibility they were never in it to begin with and have been in another car the whole time. I mean, it was cheap and damaged and therefore maybe bought to be disposable.

I believe the only confirmation that the car was theirs was the guy who came forward and said he sold it to Vicky.

Now that they found the car, they should at least be able to determine whether Casey was in it, since he had to submit a DNA sample upon conviction.

I saw a guy on social media claiming maybe she took justice into her own hands. But I just don’t think the evidence adds up to that conclusion.

His handcuffs and shackles were left behind in the patrol car.
No, there were handcuffs found in the patrol car. But they may have been spares in there anyways.

I believe the only confirmation that the car was theirs was the guy who came forward and said he sold it to Vicky.

Now that they found the car, they should at least be able to determine whether Casey was in it, since he had to submit a DNA sample upon conviction.
I hope we know the outcome of that! I am really wondering if he was ever in that car or if they were in two cars from the very beginning.

I don’t buy the wheelchair bit. They’d have no reason to go out in public to even need to go to that extreme. I would bet they got to a remote hiding spot in their 5-6 hours of lead time before LE was even looking for them. No need for a disguise when you’re already in hiding.

Plus, as many have said, he’d still be conspicuous—size wise—in a wheelchair.
Agreed. It would be extremely hard for her to push him considering his height and weight. It might even attract attention. My elderly mother is small, and I’ve had extreme difficulties pushing her around in public; I’ve even had security guards come and offer help when they see me struggling with a curb or doorway.

Yes at the sunoco gas station camera 9:49 friday when theg left jail.

Image here.

Sorry this is wrong, their in cop car.
No problem — I appreciate the effort. I thought the Sunoco one was then spotted in their cop car, but this made me double check.

I have read every post and linked article since Day 1 and am just racking my brain about whether anyone ever reported evidence they were seen in the orange vehicle. Or if it’s actually just LE assumed they were in the orange vehicle once someone called in a tip that they bought it.

JC, a woman who lives on the road where the orange Ford Edge was found told a local news station that "I was just sitting at my desk, in my office, working and I heard a noisy truck and it sat and idled for the longest time so I looked out the window a few times and was like 'what's going on?'––I didn't know."

JC says a school bus driver, who also lives on the same street, called it in: "The school bus driver, at the end of the drive, she has to go up the hill and I'm guessing it'd probably be blocking her."

Agreed. That’s my thought about how it went down too. I hope they can find it on security video now so we have an idea of who even abandoned it in TN. Might not have been them at all.

Do you have a link to the photos of her home?
Hi Bestill, I found that link by searching the address in Goggle trying to get photos of the inside. I was happy to see that the auction house put interior photos on their page.
I apologize I thought I put the link in the post.

I was also wondering why there is a padlock on the large building next to the garage.

Interior photos and exterior.

JC, a woman who lives on the road where the orange Ford Edge was found told a local news station that "I was just sitting at my desk, in my office, working and I heard a noisy truck and it sat and idled for the longest time so I looked out the window a few times and was like 'what's going on?'––I didn't know."

JC says a school bus driver, who also lives on the same street, called it in: "The school bus driver, at the end of the drive, she has to go up the hill and I'm guessing it'd probably be blocking her."

This is helpful! It looks way more rural than the original articles led me to believe. I was picturing it blocking an intersection.

Also interesting that again no one saw who had been driving or riding in the car.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton told News 19 the night before Vicky helped the inmate escape – using a false claim that he had a mental health appointment at the courthouse – she stayed in a hotel near Florence Boulevard.

And, it appears, the hotel’s location was part of a larger plan. Investigators said Vicky White’s sheriff’s office car was found parked in Florence strip mall a few hours after the pair had left the jail.

Investigators learned the getaway car that she purchased a few days earlier – a copper-toned 2007 Ford Edge – was in the same lot the night before the escape. The hotel she stayed in was within walking distance of that lot.

Singleton says she drove her official car to work last Friday morning, picked up Casey White, and then switched vehicles. The pair haven’t been sighted since that day, according to authorities.

News 19 asked Singleton why he thought Vicky White, 56, stayed at the hotel, rather than with her mother, where she’d been living since selling her own home.

“This is just basically, strictly, my own opinion,” Singleton said. “I think she didn’t want to face her mother that morning, knowing that she was going to leave.”

VM placed the home up for auction in February but it failed to meet minimum bid. Maybe had it sold then, this jailbreak would have occurred sooner?

Auction info & pics of the home can be found here:

A tanning bed is shown in one pic.
Thank you for putting the link up, I just came back on and saw posts asking for the link, I thought I put the link in.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton told News 19 the night before Vicky helped the inmate escape – using a false claim that he had a mental health appointment at the courthouse – she stayed in a hotel near Florence Boulevard.

And, it appears, the hotel’s location was part of a larger plan. Investigators said Vicky White’s sheriff’s office car was found parked in Florence strip mall a few hours after the pair had left the jail.

Investigators learned the getaway car that she purchased a few days earlier – a copper-toned 2007 Ford Edge – was in the same lot the night before the escape. The hotel she stayed in was within walking distance of that lot.

Singleton says she drove her official car to work last Friday morning, picked up Casey White, and then switched vehicles. The pair haven’t been sighted since that day, according to authorities.

News 19 asked Singleton why he thought Vicky White, 56, stayed at the hotel, rather than with her mother, where she’d been living since selling her own home.

“This is just basically, strictly, my own opinion,” Singleton said. “I think she didn’t want to face her mother that morning, knowing that she was going to leave.”
That helps so much that they can place the orange car at the hotel. Makes it seem more likely it was genuinely involved and not just used as a distraction. I’d still love to hear there is footage of them in it at some point - just to be sure though. Thank you!!!!! I really appreciate your help, Elley Mae.

Last edited:
These comments from CW’s attorney are telling… He’s been off of his medications for a week now. He could be seeking drugs to self medicate. Very concerning for VW.

“Casey suffers from a mental illness,” Bryant said. “... When he’s on medication and in a supervised environment... he’s a decent person. When he gets out of incarceration, he is unable to stay on his medication and he even self medicates by smoking methamphetamine or taking other illegal substances.”

Bryant said that he fears the current situation with Casey White’s disappearance could end badly based on how Casey acted when he was arrested in 2015.

“Casey wanted to die,” Bryant said about Casey’s arrest in 2015. “He was trying to get the officers to shoot him and that is kind of my fear, how this situation is going to end. Except for this time, I’m afraid that Casey may try to shoot them [police officers] to try and get them to shoot him. I want to say in his interview after his arrest and in my conversations with him, he wanted to die that day.

Bryant said that Casey has even admitted that he cannot function in the real world.

“He can’t function in the real world because he can’t get his medication and he doesn’t do well free,” Bryant said. “That is a little concerning when you talk to someone and they say, ‘I can’t function outside of an incarcerated facility’.”

Hi Bestill, I found that link by searching the address in Goggle trying to get photos of the inside. I was happy to see that the auction house put interior photos on their page.
I apologize I thought I put the link in the post.

I was also wondering why there is a padlock on the large building next to the garage.

Interior photos and exterior.
Hard to understand why she blew her life up over a murderer/con man. Maybe she had all of her belongings in the padlocked area. The house appears cleaned out so she had to have her personal contents somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring