Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever her own vehicle is, she must have driven it to work that morning and left it in her usual parking spot. Then left with him in the police vehicle never to return. So LE may even have noted that the car was still there and that added to why they were so late getting the word out that she and CW were missing.
could be .

Gosh all, I really feel as if I'm missing something. Maybe I somehow messed up on threads read. They tried to escape earlier that week?

Off to go back and reread. Thanks, if you do find a link I'd love to read it.
Here is one link about the first attempt to escape earlier that week.

WAAY-TV 31 News

Sources with direct knowledge of this high-profile case tell our newsroom that Vicky White is believed to have tried to pull off the plan on Tuesday, April 26.

I think Bessdrewtwo shared this a little while back. She seems to have a mind like a steel trap for remembering this stuff. Glad someone does.

Yeah, it was in a Twitter news article put in the thread earlier. But I don’t think it sounds like a confirmed sighting but more they’re reporting someone said they think they saw her. You?

Oh I agree. I’m just saying they likely didn’t intend to get the car stolen, even though that would have been a fabulous idea.
Maybe, maybe not. They could’ve left it blocking the road so it’s be likely to get towed away fast. Sitting in an impound lot before their escape even made the news, there’d be way less people to spot it.

Yes! The assumptions he makes as we go kill me! I don’t think VW risked 56 years of living a lawful life and going to all these extremes to stock up on cash only to put all her hopes on a thousand dollar orange vehicle with back end damage to get them to safety. This is a ruse.
OT...but I don't think <modsnip> will win re-election the next time he's on the ballot. This case has highlighted some issues with local law enforcement and their containment facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. The third party thing isn’t going to pan out. Not saying someone’s friend or cousin or something didn’t play a minor role. But IMO this thing isn’t being engineered by a third equally invested party or criminal network.

Does it have to be an equally invested third party or criminal network in order to help them out by picking them up or something? Or helping them get them access to a car?

I don’t think either of those would be minor, BTW.

Maybe, maybe not. They could’ve left it blocking the road so it’s be likely to get towed away fast. Sitting in an impound lot before their escape even made the news, there’d be way less people to spot it.
I see where you’re going with this. If they don’t find the orange car for a while, the cops continue to think the fugitives are driving it. So they rally the public to find the orange car. But once the cops discover the orange car, they tell the public to be on the lookout for other vehicles. Or they start looking at footage trying to find the new one. It definitely worked to VW and CW’s advantage for the orange car go into a tow lot somewhere.

Does it have to be an equally invested third party or criminal network in order to help them out by picking them up or something? Or helping them get them access to a car?

They're likely traveling with tens of thousands of dollars in cash, based on her bank withdrawals. Money has a way of motivating people to help, especially with this guy's circle.

Suggesting IMO they played a minor role. Like were asked to move a car or something but weren’t told the full story. Just guessing they wouldn’t want to risk anyone knowing enough of the plan to flip on them. MOO.

I see where you’re going with this. If they don’t find the orange car for a while, the cops continue to think the fugitives are driving it. So they rally the public to find the orange car. But once the cops discover the orange car, they tell the public to be on the lookout for other vehicles. Or they start looking at footage trying to find the new one. It definitely worked to VW and CW’s advantage for the orange car go into a tow lot somewhere.
You know what else worked to their advantage? The SUV most likely was still registered in the previous owners name, she bought it with a fake name and probably had a dealer tag on it, so no tag reader would have picked up on it. We are learning how to accomplish quite a bit, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20