Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a few links in the Media, Maps, and Timeline thread.

You know what else worked to their advantage? The SUV most likely was still registered in the previous owners name, she bought it with a fake name and probably had a dealer tag on it, so no tag reader would have picked up on it. We are learning how to accomplish quite a bit, imo.
Another good point. Wouldn’t have been reported stolen so didn’t raise red flags.

Was this posted?

If the sightings are accurate, did she buy fundies or fuzzy handcuffs thinking their hideout would be a lovenest? That’s both funny and sad.

I want to hear more from the not-at-all-surprised co-worker.

If the sightings are accurate, did she buy fundies or fuzzy handcuffs thinking their hideout would be a lovenest? That’s both funny and sad.

I want to hear more from the not-at-all-surprised co-worker.
I like how most people on here have a good sense of humor. Good to have some comic relief while discussing heavy topics.

I can't get past point B being in a very rural location with little or no access to public transportation. I looked at the map on the Media, Maps, and Timeline thread and the only interesting thing nearby is a storage facility off I-65. Maybe she had stashed the other vehicle there? Maybe they chose that location partially in haste and partially because they wanted it to be towed. Like I posted upthread, I can't wait for more of the puzzle pieces to fall into place. JMHO
You could be onto something here. The storage facility that I'm seeing is called I-65 Storage. Look at the aerial view on their website's homepage - looks like lots of RVs parked in their rear lot. If she purchased an RV earlier and stored it there, they could have driven the orange car to this facility, and picked up the RV. Each of them now driving one vehicle, they head toward Bethesda to dump the orange car and head out in the already-stocked RV.

Wonder what she was looking for?

By the way she should have paid her hairdresser for a 75% dye job, look at the back of her hair!

Lol, maybe she does her own coloring of her hair, it's hard to reach the back! That's what my hair probably looks like since I started coloring it myself since the pandemic began.

I like how most people on here have a good sense of humor. Good to have some comic relief while discussing heavy topics.
This place is addicting. It’s clear to me some people are really following the case tightly and have developed some impressive familiarity with all the details. The only thing I’ve noticed is that some people dip in and out probably because they have other things to do, but that can lead to people reposting things or not knowing what’s been posted earlier. So ya gotta scroll past the repetitive stuff sometimes and occasionally you see the same question asked a bunch of times by different users who don’t know it’s already been covered.

I don’t think there’s anyway around that though. And it’s cool to see so many people who care and believe in justice.

You could be onto something here. The storage facility that I'm seeing is called I-65 Storage. Look at the aerial view on their website's homepage - looks like lots of RVs parked in their rear lot. If she purchased an RV earlier and stored it there, they could have driven the orange car to this facility, and picked up the RV. Each of them now driving one vehicle, they head toward Bethesda to dump the orange car and head out in the already-stocked RV.
This is the sort of thing we should be thinking about. Cars can be left in storage units, at airports, in store parking lots. Where is the most likely place they could’ve come by another car? Great post.

You know what else worked to their advantage? The SUV most likely was still registered in the previous owners name, she bought it with a fake name and probably had a dealer tag on it, so no tag reader would have picked up on it. We are learning how to accomplish quite a bit, imo.

IIRC, reports were that the tow truck driver or his boss said the car had no tag.

This is the sort of thing we should be thinking about. Cars can be left in storage units, at airports, in store parking lots. Where is the most likely place they could’ve come by another car? Great post.

Those places require registration and security codes. I wonder if she used one of her aliases to rent a unit or a parking space. They’d have loads of cameras too.

The only airport I could find close to them between the jail and Spring Hill is Northwest Alabama Regional and that’s well south of Florence over the river. Plus, lots of cameras.

Last edited:
This place is addicting. It’s clear to me some people are really following the case tightly and have developed some impressive familiarity with all the details. The only thing I’ve noticed is that some people dip in and out probably because they have other things to do, but that can lead to people reposting things or not knowing what’s been posted earlier. So ya gotta scroll past the repetitive stuff sometimes and occasionally you see the same question asked a bunch of times by different users who don’t know it’s already been covered.

I don’t think there’s anyway around that though. And it’s cool to see so many people who care and believe in justice.
Yes it is. And we start going in circles in times like now when there are no new developments and sooo many questions. We need some new news, dangit!

Mods and Admins please dont smack me for this, but just a couple days ago, myself and a couple other members were discussing the possibility of running a photograph of Vicky, through one of the facial feature/hair/color/style software apps, to get some idea of what she may look like in disguise. So I did one of Vicky, I put her in long dark hair, almost identical to the one the Feds did a day or two later. I also put a pair of sunglasses on her, and added some red lipstick. It wasnt a pro level job, but it looked pretty legit I felt like. I was working on some others at the time. Next morning, I recieved in my alerts, that my post had been removed, due to "image alterations not allowed". Then we get the pic where the Feds did the same thing, for obviously the same reason. I totally get you guys make the rules, but my question now is, in light of the fact that the Feds are also making "disguised look" pics now, would you consider allowing myself or others to do the same and post them here? Im no professional detective, but it seems like one of the better ideas going forward, as it is almost the epitome of foolishness to think that VW and CW, wherever they may be, are just staying in their normal usual look. I think we need to be thinking about possible viable disguises they could be utilizing. Thanks!

Does it have to be an equally invested third party or criminal network in order to help them out by picking them up or something? Or helping them get them access to a car?

I don’t think either of those would be minor, BTW.

I hear you. Just imagine bieng someone who has some of their own activities to hide, getting a call from their old friend, distant relative, or former abuser who says " Go pick up this car, get me some drugs", whatever. You're afraid to do it but more afraid not to. Or he shows up on yur doorstep and says I'm staying here,you keep your mouth shut.

That is what drives me crazy about twitter, the repetitive tweets over and over! I have to pop in and pop out of here so I am sure to be guilty of asking or posting things that have been discussed and rehashed.

I hear you. Just imagine bieng someone who has some of their own activities to hide, getting a call from their old friend, distant relative, or former abuser who says " Go pick up this car, get me some drugs", whatever. You're afraid to do it but more afraid not to. Or he shows up on yur doorstep and says I'm staying here,you keep your mouth shut.

It's not like Casey has hesitated to bust into people's houses before. The question is whether Vicky can convince him to stay in the passenger seat.

The nurse always administered medication where I worked. Nurses are at facilities 24/7. I do not know what Lauderdale does, I would hope it is via a nurse.
The county jail in my county only has a doctor in one day a week and a nurse volunteers a couple of hours a week. There is no 24/7 medical staff, the guards hand out medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966