Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. If I’m picking what’s more likely, I think it’s a remote place in the woods in the south. But if I think about what I would do in a “go big or go home” kinda situation, I might try to have some stolen IDs ready and make a run for a border checkpoint where people enter in mass — walking across in Tijiuana, on a train or bus to Canada etc.

Many border crossings are locked up tight. But the Websleuths cases are full of people who have shown there are some places where crossing is possible.

We have to consider what the two Whites would do if in fact their vehicle did break down. Without getting into numerous scenarios let's assume for a moment that only two or three circumstances resulted in them leaving the vehicle where it was found.

Scenario 1a, it did actually break down and they were left high and dry in a rural environment. But they were close enough to their target destination they just walked there through the woods.

Scenario 1b, it was the worst possible outcome. They were nowhere near their target location and they had to flag some Good Samaritan down (at this time no one would be aware they were criminals on the run) and they either were dropped off somewhere fairly local or they attacked the GS and stole the vehicle. If the GS was lucky and just dropped them off somewhere once the BOLO went out they probably contacted LE and told them where he picked them up. If it was a hijacking that person may be dead or gravely injured and hasn't been found yet. If missing I'm sure by now family have reported them missing. If the GS dodged a bullet and they let him go, they would immediately report the hijacking to LE and the location would be overrun with cops scouring the woods.

Since we haven't heard about anyone picking up two unlikely hitchers or some person found dead and their vehicle missing there is Scenario 2, which is they purposely left the vehicle there because they had another vehicle stashed somewhere very close or a third party was going to pick them up.

I don't know how much traffic would be on that road. It does look fairly rural and Banner-Adams is basically a dead end so I presume not that much traffic.

A remote third scenario is that it was a set up and the engine noise the local neighbour heard was another vehicle stopping to see if they needed help and the Whites commandeered the vehicle and forced the driver to take them somewhere since no one would consider a local suspicious driving in their own vehicle, perhaps a big vehicle like a van or a camper van where they could stay hidden in the back.

The location where the orange vehicle was found is interesting because it's only 40 minutes to the I-40 on the 840. I-40/I-30 is pretty much a clear shot to the Texas/Mexican border. About 18 hours to Sierra Blanca.

Deputies reopen investigation into apparent suicide death of an ex-girlfriend of Casey White.

This is a great point about her criminal record. I agree with everything you said about her life prior to this incident.
I also think that her selling her house and cashing in her 401K right before the escape speaks to her planning and state of mind.

Yes, I am questioning too what motivated her to cast everything to the wind for a dangerous and unpredictable future with a violent felon who eerily manifests as a trans Richard Speck for me. There must be a reasonable explanation for her impulsive illegal behavior at her age--especially since it coincides with her retirement decision. It could have something to do with how her brain development as a teenager making her vulnerable as an adult when making life changing choices.
I truly believe their same last names are just a coincidence. Last names aside ……

Could she be his birth mother? Or believes she is?

I think this is an important observation.

Maybe rented a storage unit and put a vehicle in it. Looks like a well-organized newer storage facility with a gate and CCTV cameras.
Whatever she did plan, that is what the FBI is now re-constructing. If she pre-positioned supplies she had to go there at some point. If she prepositioned a car, she had to go there, she had to know where to put it, how to get it, how to pay for it. I don't think that was the only vehicle- I can't imagine just putting the things you would need in that car with a huge man as well. The storage unit idea is great and there are a hundred on her way to that area.

If she had a criminal record, it’d be out at this point. So if she kept an entire double life under wraps over decades, she’s even smarter than anyone here was saying she is!

I think it’s more boring than that. She lived a fairly average life clocking in and out for years. Her ex dies and maybe it causes a re-evaluation or crisis of some kind, like you said, and she starts getting braver and dabbling in things that feel exciting. And she develops unhealthy conclusions about CW — he has no one, he never had a chance, I could be the one person that stands by him and helps him become who he as meant to be. Once she convinces herself there is some sort of justice or nobility in helping him, she is off to the races.
I agree with you. Maybe she has that "I can fix him" mentality or is going through a midlife crisis. I don't think she's secretly an evil genius or something. She's an older woman, who according to Tyson Johnson looks old for her age, and he's a man 20 years younger than her. She's probably pretending they're Bonnie and Clyde...

We have to consider what the two Whites would do if in fact their vehicle did break down. Without getting into numerous scenarios let's assume for a moment that only two or three circumstances resulted in them leaving the vehicle where it was found.

Scenario 1a, it did actually break down and they were left high and dry in a rural environment. But they were close enough to their target destination they just walked there through the woods.

Scenario 1b, it was the worst possible outcome. They were nowhere near their target location and they had to flag some Good Samaritan down (at this time no one would be aware they were criminals on the run) and they either were dropped off somewhere fairly local or they attacked the GS and stole the vehicle. If the GS was lucky and just dropped them off somewhere once the BOLO went out they probably contacted LE and told them where he picked them up. If it was a hijacking that person may be dead or gravely injured and hasn't been found yet. If missing I'm sure by now family have reported them missing. If the GS dodged a bullet and they let him go, they would immediately report the hijacking to LE and the location would be overrun with cops scouring the woods.

Since we haven't heard about anyone picking up two unlikely hitchers or some person found dead and their vehicle missing there is Scenario 2, which is they purposely left the vehicle there because they had another vehicle stashed somewhere very close or a third party was going to pick them up.

I don't know how much traffic would be on that road. It does look fairly rural and Banner-Adams is basically a dead end so I presume not that much traffic.

A remote third scenario is that it was a set up and the engine noise the local neighbour heard was another vehicle stopping to see if they needed help and the Whites commandeered the vehicle and forced the driver to take them somewhere since no one would consider a local suspicious driving in their own vehicle, perhaps a big vehicle like a van or a camper van where they could stay hidden in the back.

The location where the orange vehicle was found is interesting because it's only 40 minutes to the I-40 on the 840. I-40/I-30 is pretty much a clear shot to the Texas/Mexican border. About 18 hours to Sierra Blanca.
The fact that we haven’t heard about any abductions or missing people or murdered bystanders leads me to think they either had or were able to quickly find transportation from that point. I’m sure the rest of you, like me, have had to call all kinds of audibles in life and make last minute changes when your plans fall through. I travel frequently and have been out in all kinds of scenarios where I have been stranded either because a phone died or because there was a shortage of Ubers available because of Covid or because a plane landed really late and disrupted my original plans. In this day and age there are a lot of ways to get from place to place.

Perhaps there’s a bystander out there — an Uber of Lyft driver or a charitable farmer who picked them up — and more will come out in time. But I still tend to think they had another car or next leg of transportation lined up.

And let’s not forget, I know it’s been said before and might not be a popular idea, but even though the orange car was purchased with an alias and kept on the hotel lot doesn’t mean we yet know 1000% who rode in that orange car.

You have a great point about them both possibly being dead. The leads seem cold. The other option is that they packed enough supplies to where they have been ok for a week and have already crossed the Mexican border or something. Getting gas is anonymous and a drive thru can be anonymous if one hides and one is disguised. That’s really all they need. They can sleep in the car at truck stops or gas stations.
I don't think they are dead. I really don't. I think they are staged in their pre planned spot for this stage of the game. Time will tell....

Ex-US Marshals commander says Vicky White may have SEPARATED from fugitive 'lover' Casey in bid to foil search attempts

My vote is that they had a nondescript vehicle stashed nearby fully stocked and ready to go, probably including the weapons. Keep in mind they have said she purchased an AR-15 and a shotgun, plus her service weapon. They can’t just be open carrying all that. So it must have been pre-loaded in the final getaway car. I can’t decide if they actually headed for the beaches of Mexico (they said she talked an awful lot about her retirement beaches, although the mother mentioned Florida) or if they are hiding out in the woods. MOO, based on what I remember reading in the news along the way. She was so hung up on the beaches though I can’t help but wonder if they are trying to get to another country and live on the beach. Shawshank style maybe.

I agree that an employee who VW fired might not be the most reliable character witness about her lol.

I also think there could just be a lot of gray area here. VW's bosses liked her a lot, it seems. But in many workplaces, there's "by the book" and then there's "how things really go," and this jail seems to me to operate far more on the "how things really go" side of that equation. (And I don't think people on the outside typically care all that much about what goes on inside jail, as long as it STAYS inside the jail).

VW's superiors imo also have a vested interest in making this seem like the perfect employee suddenly gone bonkers rather than talk about the quality of supervision THEY were doing over this jail and her, when that was THEIR job. For ex., they have a long, extensive list of escapes from that jail.

Apparently, this jail was known to be loosely run and VW was the assistant director of it- a loosely run jail. So I think it's entirely possible that she was both highly regarded there AND that she was also on that slippery slope of not doing things by the book for some time, until it finally went too far and culminated in this disaster.

Of course I don't know any more than any other outside observer but personally I'd just find the "slippery slope" theory more likely than the "sudden crazy turn" theory.

Last edited:
What about this idea? What if VW drives the orange car to a supermarket lot or other location (storage facility) where she stashed a van with supplies. CW then drives the van, following VW to the place where they abandon the orange car and the two drive off in the van together.

It's always possible that they have help from his brother...

What about this idea? What if VW drives the orange car to a supermarket lot or other location (storage facility) where she stashed a van with supplies. CW then drives the van, following VW to the place where they abandon the orange car and the two drive off in the van together.
Yes. Something along those lines.

We don't yet have any idea if she had purchased another vehicle, using another of her aliases.

It's always possible that they have help from his brother...

It is. But it feels a little too much like a soap-opera for the missing brother to return out of nowhere to help them in their moment of desperation. MOO. I don’t rule out anything. If the brother is still alive, that would change my theories on a few things and make me wonder if their family had deeper and more coordinated criminal ties than I am picturing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches