Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My storage place has a code to get in. And real shady people. Including homeless people who just loiter at their units. I bring weaponry when I have to drop off file boxes.

Also, people have lived in their storage units. It depends on how much security the place has. Mine has this weird giant robot thing that zooms around with cameras. But it can’t be everywhere all the time.

I bet the authorities are closely investigating that storage facility.
Around where I live, the marinas which store pontoons and deck boats can sometimes also be paid to store RVs, vans and other sporting equipment (snowmobiles; 4-wheelers).

Interesting. They don’t have that here in the Midwest. So maybe they’ve got reason to believe they’re headed to Mexico?
IMO at this point they’re either already sipping drinks on the beach in Mexico, or they never went at all.

It’s fascinating how long they have already evaded cops. Although she may have depended on their ineptitude.

I read an excellent bio of Bonnie and Clyde “Go Down Together” (highly recommend) and not only was it a great example of how difficult life was during the Great Depression, it was also fascinating how long a few bumbling young people were able to elude police. Obviously tech is more advanced these days but still… it can be like needles in a haystack to find people who don’t want to be found, especially if they only use cash.

Did the Sheriff say in his presser today if the abandoned car had mechanical problems? That was his theory yesterday. Surely they know by now if the car is running properly - personally I think it is.

Why was she at a hotel? Any guesses?
I think she was there to fine tune the last of the plan without distraction and without guilt. She didn't want to clue her mom into anything out of the ordinary. She probably had a lot of last minute things to take care of and she could also use the hotel phone to make calls that wouldn't be traced. JMO

IMO at this point they’re either already sipping drinks on the beach in Mexico, or they never went at all.

It’s fascinating how long they have already evaded cops. Although she may have depended on their ineptitude.

I read an excellent bio of Bonnie and Clyde “Go Down Together” (highly recommend) and not only was it a great example of how difficult life was during the Great Depression, it was also fascinating how long a few bumbling young people were able to elude police. Obviously tech is more advanced these days but still… it can be like needles in a haystack to find people who don’t want to be found, especially if they only use cash.
It is fascinating! Break out the popcorn. ;)

It would be a lot of material to slog through. But for someone who has nothing to do all day, assuming they've holed up somewhere for a bit, I guess it's possible. I'd think it would be more likely, that she'd be following media reports, and sheriff's bulletins, and the like.

Well, here people post lots of links to various news sources, documents, tweets, etc. So it might be helpful to scan through here because it's kind of an amalgamation of various news sources.

And, who knows? They might pick up a good idea or two here since people posit various theories on every facet of what has or will happen....

MOO.

About links, if I recall correctly, the rule on here is that you are supposed to provide links if someone asks for them. Which would probably be if they think something you've posted is incorrect. Sometimes it does get funny though lol.
Also you have to provide a link if you state something as fact that isn’t already a well-known fact. Learned that one the hard way the other day when I stated something I thought was documented fact but was not. Oops.

LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-
Thread #1
Thread #2
CW would not look out of place driving a big truck, long distance?
It would be a place to live and hide.
I think their best chance is not being seen together.
What about a small camper?

I truly believe their same last names are just a coincidence. Last names aside ……

Could she be his birth mother? Or believes she is?
That's an interesting thought--I think the age 20 year age difference between them plays into how she evaluated her role with him. I doubt she would have leap into the relationship much less thrown her life into chaos to be with him had the age difference been reversed...and had she not experienced some sublime meaning to their connection. Perhaps, she saw him as a pseudo lover-son archtype! How this all ends up will probably offer up a lot of textbook analysis for those in forensic psychology.

Another thing that doesn't add up properly...

If you're on the run, you don't want to be recognized, right? So why go directly to the state you're already well known, the state where immediate family and friends live? The state where LE is already all too familiar with your face? A wise fugitive would head the complete opposite direction.

Unless....some of those family and friends are your allies. Just a thought. jmo
He’s got contacts with the white supremacy group. His tats show some affiliation..maybe they are hiding him out in the woods

That's an interesting thought--I think the age 20 year age difference between them plays into how she evaluated her role with him. I doubt she would have leap into the relationship much less thrown her life into chaos to be with him had the age difference been reversed...and had she not experienced some sublime meaning to their connection. Perhaps, she saw him as a pseudo lover-son archtype! How this all ends up will probably offer up a lot of textbook analysis for those in forensic psychology.
The fact that you even thought to use the term “pseudo lover-son archtype” means you’re way smarter than me. Kudos.

It seems to me that this plan was in process for a while, but was “hurried up” at the end. Just in the last week she bought the orange SUV, resigned from her job and sold her house for what sounds like cash at a bargain basement price. For this reason, I think it’s very unlikely that she actually had bought and stashed a second vehicle, which would involve some pretty sophisticated last-minute planning. My guess is that things are pretty much as they seem—car broke down as they were driving the backroads, perhaps within shouting distance of an associate of Casey’s that they called on to give a ride or a place to stay. If it’s the latter, surely they’ll be found soon. If the former, guess it depends on where he dropped them off. Sounds like they had enough cash to purchase another vehicle and if she managed to disguise herself and go alone, the person who sold it to her might not suspect he’s aided a fugitive. They could be anywhere.

Anyway, I just don’t see any evidence that she’s any kind of criminal genius (just that she may be a little smarter than most of her coworkers, but how hard is that????). She has held the same job for years, seems to have no interests, hobbies or talents and has not distinguished herself in any way I can find.

It seems to me that this plan was in process for a while, but was “hurried up” at the end. Just in the last week she bought the orange SUV, resigned from her job and sold her house for what sounds like cash at a bargain basement price. For this reason, I think it’s very unlikely that she actually had bought and stashed a second vehicle, which would involve some pretty sophisticated last-minute planning. My guess is that things are pretty much as they seem—car broke down as they were driving the backroads, perhaps within shouting distance of an associate of Casey’s that they called on to give a ride or a place to stay. If it’s the latter, surely they’ll be found soon. If the former, guess it depends on where he dropped them off. Sounds like they had enough cash to purchase another vehicle and if she managed to disguise herself and go alone, the person who sold it to her might not suspect he’s aided a fugitive. They could be anywhere.

Anyway, I just don’t see any evidence that she’s any kind of criminal genius (just that she may be a little smarter than most of her coworkers, but how hard is that????). She has held the same job for years, seems to have no interests, hobbies or talents and has not distinguished herself in any way I can find.
Your comment about “a little smarter than her coworkers but how hard is that??” has me laughing.

I don’t think she’s a mastermind. But I think she is bright and has solid planning skills along with huge incentive (the risk of losing her freedom!) to try to think through every last detail she could to avoid being discovered. The fact that she saved money makes her also appear to be able to discipline herself for an end goal.

All that said, I might be willing to budge a little toward your theory though because I do think it’s possible the plan became hurried at the end. Did they get word that his lawyer had finished his preparation with CW and they were maybe going to send CW back to the prison since the trial got pushed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj